• Published 1st Jul 2015
  • 3,152 Views, 187 Comments

Star Trek: Equestria Rising - Sentinel053



Equus a peacefull world that finds it drawn into a war with the ancient Iconians now its is up to our heros and the United Federation to defend it

  • ...
20
 187
 3,152

Treachery and Retaliation (unedited)

Author's Note:

Hey guys how's it been going? I hope you've all been doing awesome. this will have my first real fight seen so it may be a bit well bland but hey, that's why there's always room for improvedment

Star date: 87437.21 (6/9/2410)
Canterlot Castle
status: Probability of armed violence extremely high

It seemed as though Red Hammer had the upper hand and for a moment he did seeing as how Spec Ops troops had the element of surprise when the made their entrance. He felt so fortunate that his two business partners in this endeavor would be capable of keeping their ends of the agreement so long as they didn't do anything stupid, that could jeopardize this situation.

"RED HAMMER WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?" Celestia demand barely using the royal Canterlot voice as she seethed in anger that Red Hammer would be foolish enough to try somethin like this and in her home of all places. She had known He would do something that would bring further shame to the Hooviet Union, but this, this was an outrage.

"What indeed Princess, For to long I've watched as you and your so called allies have made sanction after sanction against my motherland" Red hammer said as he stood before the window looking out at the courtyard as Hooviet troops rounded up the tourist who tried to flee, while subduing the Klingon warriors still present around their shuttlecrafts, and as several Hooviet dreadnought class airships, were dropping the massed invisibility spells that had been concealing them. The large behemoth's quickly training their ventral guns on Canterlot

"For so long we've suffered because you all say that our way of life would destroy Equus, but how you are so wrong as it will save it from the greed and capitalistic ideals that is Equestria, which is why I had to gain a few business partners for this endeavor" Red Hammer said with a dark chuckle "Gentlecolts"

"Though fiend who would dare help you?" Luna snorted as she tried to struggle free, as her magic had been rendered useless, via a nullifier ring. While her wings had been bound against her barrel, thus she was unable to fight back or resist against what ever was going to happen.

"Auntie, auntie, ever so blind as to not see what in front of you" Blueblood said as he strolled past Luna with a malicious grin on his muzzle.

"My dear compatriot is correct and now the small plan which we have concocted shall now be complete" King Volun stated "And to think many of you here hate my race simply because we see our females as nothing more than object as pleasure"

He stopped. Taking a moment to look at the princess and their charges, his gaze finally falling on the four fillies and changeling nymph, whom all coward in front of his gaze.

"And yet you couldn't be anymore correct, females are meant to serve and please theirs owners and I believe that the daughters of Princess Twilight and Queen Chrysalis sale be given to the highest bidder" Volun said before motioning for Nyx and Shiva to be separated from their mothers. Both filly and nymph struggled to break free.

"Nooo let us go,MOMMY, MOMMY HELP US ]" Nyx cried out as she attempted to get free, even managing a swift kick of her hoof to a caribou's face.

"MAMA!!!" Shiva yelled tears streaming down her face as her hooves were bound together. All Twilight and Chrysalis could do was watch in tears as they daughters were being taken away possibly to never be seen again.

"Oh Volun not yet, our guest from among the stars have yet to state whether they wish to cooperate" Red Hammer said.

Celestia, somewhat still in shock, that her nephew had decided to betray his own nation. She assumed that his primary reason was overthrow her and her sisters right to rule, and would instead make himself as the new king, which his way of ruling would most likely doom Equestria. What appalled her the most, is that Blueblood would make and allegiance with the two nations on Equus, that happened to also the most feared and hated.

"Dear Auntie, you wished to know who was responsible for wanting the filthy changelings dead?" Blueblood chuckled "I admit guilty as charged, why should the bugs even exist, their nothing but a blight on our world that must be destroyed"

"They are also living beings" Captain Lasky said gaining everyone's attention. "What right is there, that says you have to decide their fate, what makes you so much bigger then they are."

"My dear captain, it's rather quite simple really, I had the unfortunate luck of meeting one of those vile creatures when I discovered it was pretending to be one of the castle maids, a few months before the royal wedding" Blueblood said "It tried to hide but I personally disposed of it, a few days after the letters from that wretched queen started arriving so I naturally took upon myself, to deal with them personally"

"YOU,. YOU Disgusting INSOLENT foal, I have never been more shamed of you in my life, were you not rasied better than this" Luna shouted her anger causing her eyes to slowly start to glow a bright white.

"Of course I was dear aunt, I was taught that the peasantry is beneath me, and I shall do what ever I please" Blueblood sneered "And yet all my life I've watched as auntie Celestia always stood up for them, and then you come along, and make it even worse"

"And just what do you intend to do?" Xiramek said having decided someone must stand up against them "From what I've seen most of the Nobles here would rather see the working class squeezed of every last bit they have, Or would you care to enlighten us"

"Oh my dear admiral that is quite simple, in exchange for your own freedom, you'll relinquish all technological and scientific data to us, or one by one you'll die" Red Hammer said, his confidence was high yet he still was unaware that he would fail. Sadly he didn't think of this, he still believed that he would bring the Hooviet Union into a new era, that would make them the supreme world power.

"what makes you think we shall agree to a weak, pathetic waste of a ruler like" Koren spat "SoHvaD tu'lu'bogh, 'ach traitorous poSDaq je, pe'vIlHa'"

"Oh don't so stupid captain Koren, we have just the thing to make you reconsider" Volun said "If you would divert your attention to the courtyard, you'll see what we have in mind, then maybe you'll reconsider"

Outside, about one hundred or so, soldiers were assembling a massive cannon, while to those not of Equus it seemed like an archaic type of weapon. Celestia knew that in fact, it was a K-12 super heavy magi pulse gun, one of only four that the Hooviet Union possessed, simply because of how complicated it was to manufacture them. This one however, seems to have been heavily modified, as it was now somewhat larger and the charging crystals on its base were much bigger, as well as additional crystal had been place on the end of the barrel.

"I greatly believe, that what ever your reasoning, it is ill conceived and highly illogical, seeing as how we do not partake in another worlds development" Sarcon said his calm attitude ever present, as he was racing for a solution to diffuse the current problem. Not to mention the large cannon had him rather worried, mainly because it's primary function and purpose had yet to be revealed.

"Oh is it now, let me tell something Admiral, your going to give me what I ask or, I'll start destroying your ships one at a time. Are we clear?" Red Hammer asked

"If you believe we'll give in to someone like you, ha then your a dam fool" Commander Tigh said "Like hell we'd ever give anything, to a self absorbed tyrant like you"

"Then I'm sad to say you leave me no choice, Lieutenant, fire at will" Red Hammer said, a cacophony of orders started to cry out as soldiers started activating various power generators, and targeting equipment. The cannons gunner started imputing the information he was receiving.

"Получение целевого решения (Acquiring target solution.)"

"Траверса правых двадцать градусов макс высоты (Traverse right twenty degrees max elevation)"

"Целевая заблокирована в.(Target locked in"

"ОГОНЬ (FIRE)"

A loud whine filled the ears of all those present, before a sudden bright light and explosive noise filled the air, as a super charge beam of magic knifed through sky towards the ships in orbit, Captains and the admirals on the ground quickly called out orders to evade.


Equus orbit


Sensors blaring, threat alarms ringing, the mixed fleet of ships attempted to avoid the beam of magic, yet had to instead try not collide with each other, but the orders to evade came to late. as the Beam screamed through the vacuum of space, a Klingon Negh'var Battlecruiser was hit, the radiant intensity of the beam and the high concentration of magic, quickly overloaded its shields, burning its way through the ship before hitting the warp core. The crew never had a chance to send a distress messages as their ship was torn to shreds by the exploding core, in that instant thirty five hundred warriors perished, yet it was not over as the cannons beam continued through striking a Vor'cha tearing the port warp nacelle and the section of hull were it was mounted. Unable to retain control of the damaged ship, and with the containment fields for the core all but gone, crewmen scrambled for the escape pods. Only two hundred and thirty seven of the fifteen hundred strong crew managed to abandon ship before the ship's last death throws brought about its destruction. In that short span of time, there were three suns in the Equus system. As quickly as they were born they went out, now all that remained of the two ships was blackened metal.


Back in the conference room


All those who weren't behind the surprise attack watched in horror as the sky suddenly had two additional suns. Celestia, Luna and everyone else were horrified and in disbelief, never had they ever witnessed such an act of cruelty and hate before. Even Blueblood and Volun, did not seem bothered by what they had done, to them they simply did not care, it was just a means to an end.

"Sir, reports say that we lost the Gha'tlhlq, and the Azrak. There are only less then three hundred survivors from the Azrak" K'gan Ka'Taf's first officer said through a greatly angered growl. Koren, Worf and the few other Klingons present in the conference room had become visibly angered, as brows furrowed and fists were clenched tightly, Ka'Taf however just starred up at the sky, before lowering his head, his hands bound in tight fists and eyes shut, raising his wrist gauntlet he pinged the built in communicator.

"Doq'a' SuvwI'pu' tlhIngan wo', neH 'umwI' SoH unprovoked HIv against maHvaD, qotlh HIv pong nach hooviet DIvI'( Warriors of the Klingon Empire, you have just been witnessed to an unprovoked attack against us, this attack was warranted by the head of the Hooviet union)" Ka"Taf said not wanting Red Hammer, Blueblood, or Volun to know what he was saying. what he intended was retribution.

"ngIl ghoHiv chaH bopummeH poQ maH... cham tlhopDaq qIH refusal cowardly 'etlhHommey 'ej qup chot batlh(They dare attack us, under the demands that we.. give them our technology to which our refusal was met with cowardly and honor less murder)" Ka'Taf continued his voice becoming filled with more rage and hate by the second.

"'ach maH, fury mev chaH tob chaH maH, SuvwI' qaSmoH maHvaD nuq ghoj chaH, tlhInganpu' SuvwI' cha' yoursleves Ha' yIra' may' qaSmoH maHvaD nuq ghoj chaH(But we, we will show them the fury they've awoken, they will learn what makes us warriors, they will learn what makes us Klingons WARRIORS SHOW YOURSLEVES' GO FORTH TO BATTLE)" He said as he quickly spun around grabbing the nearest Hooviet soldier and smashing him head first into the wall crushing the poor stallions skull. Out of seemingly nowhere, multiple Klingon, and Gorn warriors suddenly sprang in to existence thanks to being cleverly hidden via personal cloaking devices, each jumping into the fray as they quickly opened up firing on Both Red hammer's and Volun's troops as well as Blueblood's personal guards. Magic and disruptor bolts flew through the air, to the defenders surprise what magic did hit their attacks bounced off of their armor and personal shields, while instead Hooviet, caribou, and Bluebloods guard were instantly vaporized when hit, by a disruptor. In the air the fighter that were originally arrived as an escort turned their disruptor cannons on the massive airships.

Seeing as this was a loosing battle, Red Hammer and his associates tried to make a break for the exits only to be stopped by Ka'Taf, whose eyes burned with hate, brandishing the retrieved Sword of Kahless, thirsting for vengeance.

"You will never leave you qa'meH quv" Ka'Taf growled before lunging forward delivering a powerful slash wit the ancient bat'leth, giving the Unicorns and caribou a fraction of a second to react, as the enraged Kling let fly with a flurry of attacks before all three were backed against a corner, and with no less than twenty disruptors of various types aimed at their heads.

"Lieutenant Ki'aug restrain these honor less curs, the rest of you free your fellow warriors" Ka'Taf said whilst retrieving his pistols, before heading for the court yard exit, as more warrior deid in low but menacing growl.

"Onboard the Azrak was someone whom Ka'Taf cared for greatly, someone for whom he would sacrifice his own life for, His mate Ki'Vona along with their three year old daughter and unborn son" Sarcon said, having known Ka'Taf for as long as he had and, having a much greater understanding of Klingon traditions and their culture, he new it was unwise to interfere. Not only was this a blood oath to avenge the life that had just been lost but this was one of vengeance.

"W-what will you do then?" Squeaked Celestia as she stood along side Sarcon, she was used to having a peaceful life style for the past eight centuries, now that peace had better shattered.

"As the Hooviets killed my warriors and my family so to, will I do then same." Ka'Taf said leaving abruptly, with K'gan following close behind. "Ambassador, Koren Guard the prisoners, the rest of you with me, take any officers of colonel rank or higher prisoner, kill the rest "

As quickly as the order had been given, they departed, just as the last airship had been destroyed, but not before three of them had disgorged additional troops through out the majestic city. These were the best troops in the Hooviet army, the Marescow guard, the elite of the elite, but despite all their years of training and combat they'd seen none of it would save them from two hundred and fifity vengeful Klingons each equipped with superior weapons, armor and shields, instead of being the quick victory they'd dreamt of,, instead they would receive a massacre.

Bursting into the streets, The Warriors of Q'onoS, charged forth with a fury that border on controlled and animalistic savagery, those that weren't gunned down, were forced to engage the warriors and CQC, Many were cut down or impaled by Nausicaan's armed with Gin'tak spears. Some, survived a bit longer as they had more extensive training and experience fighting in close quarters, but even this was not enough to stop the charging warriors, this didn't mean the Hooviets weren't going to give up without fight. Fighting through the city became more aggressive as each side was using as much attrition as they could, but it was not enough despite their superior numbers the Hooviets were unable to hold the city. some had actually managed to fortify the area they'd taken control of, setting up barricades along with heavy weapons, such as the j-5 heavy spell repeater. Clearing this group, proved to be more troublesome than what was needed, but they all fell none the less. In a matter of a few short hours, all of the Hooviets were dead or disintegrated, save for any officers that were unfortunate enough to have been taken prisoner, amongst those who were captured was none other than Red Hammers very own son Sickle strike, some how he'd been caught trying to escape in the armored vehicle his own father had arrived in, only for the engine to comically blow up when he got in it, oh the thought that were racing through Ka'Taf's head when he was made aware of this development.

"So you worthless bIHnuch, Did you really think you could force us, Klingons to bow down to you" Worf growled smacking Red Hammer across the floor. "Never has a Klingon been made to commit such a lowly act"

The worthless stallion attempted to stand only to find the weight of Koren's boot pressed against his throat, as he struggled to breath, the boot was removed only to feel a strong pair of hands wrap around his neck. It, was none other than a severely pissed of Dahar Master, who for all intents and purposes, and according to Klingon law literally held Red Hammer's life in his hands.

"If, I was not here for the benefit of your world I would have reduced your nation to rubble, however be glad that for now I will let you live" Ka'Taf said before throwing Red Hammer next to his son and the rest who tried to gain control. Blueblood on the other hand, had been screaming constantly saying how he should be king and that the working class would learn to bow the every whim of the nobility. Volun had sat silent through out the whole battle for Canterlot, his dream of male superiority over Celestia and Luna crushed, all in the name of saving males. For now all three would sit chained in the lower depths of the royal dungeon, whilst the rest of Equus and the visiting off worlder's judged their fate.

"Princesses, what is to become of these four? " Xiramek said gesturing to the three condemned ponies and single caribou.

"They will be placed on trial before the world, yet I believe, that since the attack was made against the Klingons that they should have the honor of picking somepony as the judge" Celestia said, the tone of regret and disappointment heavy in her voice. A quick look and Blueblood made him cower in fear, the look on the Solar princess's face could have burned through Neutronium, with how angered it looked.

"Excuse me Admiral, the survivors of the Azrak and Gha'tlhlq, have made planet fall, our medics along with the castle doctors, have been treating them. there is one item of concern" Veril said, what could his chief engineer know that could be of great concern. Leaning to his er she whispered what she knew, gaining a look of surprise from Xiramek.

"Are you absolutely sure?" He asked the Reman. Veril only nodded, both knew this would help to improve Ka'Taf's over all demeanor and mood, while at the same time it would help him to think more clearly.

"Alright then" Xiramek said "Ka'Taf we've some good news that may help you current emotional state"

"Rrrrr, WHAT could possibly help with what that petaQ has done to me, and the empire. My Mate and children are dead and two of the shipsin my fleet destroyed" Ka'Taf spat

"If we're dead? Then how are we still standing my mate" A voice unfamiliar to the ponies but familiar to Ka'Taf said. Thinking his hearing was playing tricks on him, he turned to face the voice's source only, to be taken back but what he saw. Standing before him was his mate Ki'Vona and their daughter Woy"lm, letting his instincts take hold the Klingon broke into a light jog, and embracing them in his arms.

"I thought I'd lost you to the shores of Gre'thor, now I am glad I was wrong" Ka'Taf said taking hold of his daughter, the young girl holding on for dear life, for being so young she has yet to learn to not give into fear. To those still present it was a heart warming sight to see.

"See sister this, this is how life through out the galaxy should be, full of happy heart felt moments." Luna said prancing in place seeing a happy re-union of family.

"Indeed Luna seeing them happy and together makes me feel just how glad I was to have you back" Celestia said "Come let us give them a moment, for we have a trial to prepare"

With Ka'Taf now reunited with his family, there was still a high chance of Equus becoming a protectorate of the Federation, but fisrt there would have to be the trial, and its out come was uncertain.

Hey every here's a teeny tiny spoiler for the trial if any of my readers have seen Star trek VII The undiscovered Country just look at Kirk's and McCoy's trial and you'll get a good idea of how it'll go down