• Published 26th Jan 2015
  • 1,859 Views, 34 Comments

Not a Single Button Anymore - Danthebronyman



Button finds out what it's like to not be the only Button on the controler of life.

  • ...
12
 34
 1,859

Aftermath

Everything was perfect. Button and Sweetie had a nice relationship. Eventually, all the gossip settled down at school as well! They had a lot of fun. Even got to know each other a bit better. Now, it was a even better school day.

RING RING RING. Went the school bell as lunch ended. SweetieBell and ButtonMash returned to their desks for science. Their teacher talked about the ponyiodic table of elements, science safety, and all kinds of cool experiments soon to come. After that, it was time to go home. Sweetie was coming over to Buttons house to play Mooncraft.

They walked into Button's house, talked to his mom, and went up to his room to play the nifty pBox game. Button booted on the console and connected two controllers. They started chopping wood, making tools, etc. Then started to mine. Of course, encountering a few creatures. Some zombies, creepers, and enderponys. But kept digging. Eventually finding gold, and diamonds. Having fun at every turn. Even building a mansion of gold! They also made diamond equipment. Swords, axes, you name it. All in a few hours. Sweetie of course had to go home. But hey, time fly's when your having fun. Right?

But, as the days kept rolling, the fun never stopped. Even during summer break. All smiles and laughter. But yep. two is always better then one. So, maybe every pony could learn this lesson. Now that, would be something. None the less, days of fun and splendor. And a happily ever after. For button, Sweetie, and all.

Author's Note:

My first E story!

Comments ( 24 )

Nice short little story. I love young love... needs a little work though.

Yeah, i struggled for that 1000 limit XD

Hmm, I need a sequel!!!

5550437 I may just make one. This seceded over what i was expecting.

5550451 Thank you for your input.

5550493 well what ever you do grate story man.

5550515 I though this was going to be a flop to XD

I'd be more satisfied with a sequel with a couple thousand words and a grammar check. :twistnerd:

Whelp, I love myself a good ButtonBelle! My personal rating:
6/10, AKA Decently Written.
Now, let me explain my ranks.
10/10 is reserved for only the most BadAss of ButtonBelle, sorry.
9/10 is perfect in most sense. This was a bit short to go here.
8/10 is a flippin awesome story. This lacked detail and characterization for my liking.
7/10 is a great story, worth the re-read. This felt a bit rushed, and you tried to fit a non-cliche ending into 200 words. I too fall into this fail, but it is a massive one.
But everything else was awesome! It really is refreshing to see more ButtonBelle.

Errors that were noted:
You kept spelling it SweetieBell and ButtonMash when it is Sweetie Belle and Button Mash.
Rushes kept occurring, making the story much less readable.
Low characterization. We only knew half of what we should have about your take on Button Mash before we jumped right into the plot line.
Needs a bigger conflict. If it's "Oh, he gets the girl like that", then where is the climax? Conflict?


I am not picking on you. Just posting this so that people can see this, including you, and fix their own stories accordingly. Maybe you should get an editor?

5562540 Thanks for the advice!

5563507 welcome. Keep calm, And ButtonBelle on.

15 out of 11
Nice story.

~Button Mash was here.

5580094 My crappy spelling at it's best :D. But yeah, I think I need to use Microsoft Word or get and editor XD

5580094 Oh, and thanks for the fav!

kinda rushed and they both like each other duh:facehoof:

Will there be a sequel???

6089139 I was planning to, but I just don't have a story line for it.

6089463 Oh ok, maybe their wedding or something cliché like that?

Login or register to comment