• Published 24th May 2015
  • 3,630 Views, 37 Comments

My Fair Princess - Toothsome



Prince Blueblood needs to have some major changes done if he wants to rule Equestria.

  • ...
16
 37
 3,630

Life = Ruined

"RISE AND SHINE SLEEPY HEAD!" An overly cheerful voice said, bright light blinded his eyes as a curtain was pulled back so he hid under his pillow. His blanket was ripped from his body and the pillow stolen. Groaning, he rubbed his eyes and looked for the source of the rude awakening.

His Aunt; Princess Celestia, was pulling open all the curtains in his room, and opening them to let in the breeze. He slumped back down into his bed, pushing his face into the mattress as he groaned in annoyance. Instantly his ears flicked at the foreign noise, he swore the noise had come from him, but it sounded far too... high for his voice. As his sluggish brain tried to process this information, Celestia said;

"Come on, BlueBelle, we've got a busy day ahead of us."

"BlueBelle?" He instantly asked, shocked with how feminine his voice sounded.

"Of course, you didn't think you'd keep your old name with a body like that." He looked down and gasped at the sight, "I mean, what mare would be called BlueBlood?" True to her word, BlueBlood, was now; BlueBelle. His Her brain did the only thing it thought appropriate; shriek.

Her scream echoed through the castle and into the city. Celestia jammed the pillow in her mouth cutting her off.

"Come along now, you have some preparing to do before we meet the dignitaries."

"YOU TURNED ME INTO A MARE!" Her voice cracking with how high it was going.

"Yes." Her straight answer made BlueBelle pause.

"... Well, change me back!"

"No can do, missy. You're a Princess, now and forever. Can we get on with your preparations?"

"No! I'm never leaving until you change me back! No one can know about this!"

"Too late, we made the announcement yesterday."

"YOU WHAT?!"

"After your little transformation, you passed out and slept for the entire day. So we made the announcement without you. You're to be presented and revealed at the Gala tonight. Everyone in Canterlot knows you're a mare, I'd dare say all of Equestria knows by now."

"My life is ruined."

"Not ruined, just changed. You'll adjust."

"But what's everypony going to think?! I'm a mare now! The things they'll say..."

"Hey, you're about to become the most powerful mare in Equestria, what could they possibly say?" Celestia's words couldn't comfort her though, her mind was full of ponies laughing and ridiculing her. Her eyes welled and tears built up, she refused to cry, but one small sniff escaped and the waterworks went off. She hugged her pillow with a death grip and dug her face into it, blubbering in self pity.

"WAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I don't want to be a maarrreee!" Her body shook with each breath as she cried into her pillow. But her body was covered in a soft, warm object as Celestia cooed to comfort her.

"Hey it's alright," she whispered near her ear, "There's nothing to be upset about. Being a mare isn't so different to being a stallion." BlueBelle looked up, seeing Celestia with her wing draped over her back.

"But *sniff* what if they don't like me?"

"What's not to like? You're actually quite beautiful, and you're fully capable of taking care of Equestria. You're smart, refined, and are in the unique position of understanding both sides of the coin." Celestia leaned in closer to nuzzle her head, "The way I see it, there's no reason for any of them to hate you." Getting up, Celestia strode to the door and asked, "So, are you ready to get the day under way?" BlueBelle shrunk down into her bed as much as she could, hiding her face in her hooves and whining in fear.

"No." Puffing air and flicking her ears back, Celestia's horn glowed as BlueBelle was plucked from her bed.

"I don't have time for this." She grumbled.

"Noooo!" BlueBelle whined as she ran in midair, her legs flinging in all directions to get her back on the ground. She was floated out of the room as she fought to escape, and brought down the hall past stoic guards and gawking maids. Celestia dumped her in a dressing room, calling upon maids to get BlueBelle ready for the dignitary's arrivals this noon.

The dressing room was large, the majority of it being closets and hangers holding clothing of every type. But where BlueBelle was seated, was in front of three large mirrors all faced at her. It was now that she got her very first glimpse of herself.

Her body was the biggest change; no longer was she a tall, largely built stallion, now, she was a petite average sized mare. The same height as the maids. Her hooves were different too, all the same colour as her coat. And where her snout had shrunk, her eyes had grown. But aside from the obvious change, she had to admit, there wasn't too much terribly different. But that still didn't make her any more happy about all this.

Servants were gawking in the doorway but a glare from Celestia got them to straighten up and continue their jobs. Those that were required here, stayed silent in the doorway.

"Well?" Celestia asked, leering down over them with a scrutinising eye, "What are you waiting for? Attend to the Princess. She needs to be ready for the dignitaries arrival this afternoon." The maids and hairdressers all shuffled into the room, crowding around the anxious BlueBelle as Celestia left for her own room. Soon they were alone and BlueBelle was left with a room of silently staring mares.

"Uhh... Morning Ladies?" She said awkwardly, the maids paused, before in unison they all said;

"Morning Princess," And then they suddenly got to work. They surrounded her like a pack of curious wolves and started getting her ready.

Off to the side was a bathroom, where they scrubbed her clean, washing her mane and tail. BlueBelle insisted that she could do this herself but the maids were adamant about completing Celestia's orders. They towelled her off, and brushed her teeth, making sure every tooth, gum and tongue was clean and smelt of fresh mints. BlueBelle thought the torture was over with after that, but they pushed her into the dressing area and got to work combing her coat and mane. All the while they talked amongst themselves, castle gossip fluttering through one of BlueBelle's ears and out the other. What she didn't expect was when they suddenly started putting make up on her. Blue eye shadow over her eyes, some mascara on the eye lashes, and a bit of blush for the cheeks. It was strange and felt odd on her face, she wanted to make them stop, but they'd finished before she could get their attention and tell them no. With practiced skill and magic, they finished the make-up, combed her hair, and tied a blue bow tie around the front of her neck.

Once finished, she saw herself in the mirror and had to admit, she did look... attractive.

She like it better when she was handsome, but it looked like those days were behind her.

Then she was ushered out of the room where a stoic Princess Luna was awaiting her.

"Come BlueBelle, you can join me in the grand entrance while we prepare for the dignitaries arrival."

"But I haven't eaten breakfast yet." She grumbled, her stomach empty having missed lunch and dinner yesterday.

"And you think I have? We're simply must too busy today. In an hour we can have morning tea, but for now we are needed elsewhere." Luna trotted off briskly as BlueBelle solemnly followed after, wishing that the baker could pass by with a tray of muffins or biscuits at that moment.