• Published 25th Apr 2015
  • 2,004 Views, 15 Comments

Ninja Pikachu - Raichu



Something is out there. It had powers that seem unstoppable. It is not of this world. It also says 'Pika' a lot.

  • ...
5
 15
 2,004

Home

Zaps landed slowly as they teleported back. As soon as they landed, Tufts glared down at him. He wondered what he did wrong.

“Uh…”

“YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN HURT? WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? THAT… THAT…” Tufts yelled. She slowly began to calm down and took a deep sigh. “That creature back there wanted to study you! We’re obviously not from this world and is researchers in this world are already looking for us. You need to stop saving local kids so that you don’t accidently get captured!”

“Sorry.” Zaps apologized.

“Sorry isn’t good enough. I have to ask you to stop saving those kids. It’s for our safety. We could get found by the scientists and they might want to study us and then we’ll never get home.” Tufts said as Zaps took off his mask. She forced hers off using psychic. “It’s for the best.”

“For the best?” Zaps asked and shook his head. “I think not. I’ve always wanted to be a hero, Tufts. This is my chance, you know? I promise I’ll be careful.”

“Promises aren’t good enough.” Tufts said. Zaps shook his head again.

“Yeah, well, I don’t remember you being in charge.” Zaps said and Tufts frowned. “I’m not going to get us in trouble ok? I finally get the chance to be a hero and then you tear it all down!”

“I’m only trying to help.” Tufts muttered.

“Well, you’re doing a terrible job at it.” Zaps said as Steel began to walk over. He was holding the object.

“Hello you two.” Steel said as he looked down at Zaps and Tufts. “I got us a way home.”

“Yes!” Zaps and Tufts both said. They turned to him happily.

“I was able to contact the other side through a dream. Palkia’s going to send us home.” Steel said. “However, he will not arrive for a couple of days. Until then, we need to stay here and wait. Which means no saving ponies, Zaps.”

Tufts smirked at Zaps who rolled his eyes.

“Whatever.” He said and ran over to the fire pit.

“You may want to be a hero but sometimes you can be a hero by doing nothing.” Steel called. “Doing nothing at all will save us in the long run and keep us from being discovered. The less they know about us, the better.”

“You called them ponies? Like Ponyta?” Tufts asked as Zaps attempted to light a fire.

“Yes, but without the fire. Imagine a Ponyta as a normal type and it knows no moves whatsoever. Only those Ponyta can fly and use telekinesis. That is what they are.” Steel described.

“They sound dangerous.” Tufts shivered. “I’d hate to go near them at all!”

“Well, they’re very weak so you have to be careful never to do anything against them. Even a simple thundershock can easily knock one unconscious.” Steel said.

“So you’ve done some exploring of your own, huh?” Tufts asked. Steel nodded as Zaps ran back to the two. Steel sat down and laid out a map.

“This place we’ve landed in is called Equestria. It is a land filled with ponies.” Steel said and pointed to a place on the map. “We’ve landed in what’s known as the Everfree Forest. Ponies stay out of here for the most part. That’s good for us. The local town is called Ponyville.”
“What a unique name.” Tufts said sarcastically.

“In any case, there are only ponies. There are things called changelings, griffins and dragons though,” Steel said when Tufts eyes began to shine with glee, “I don’t believe they are our type of dragon.”

“Darn.” Tufts said.

“Well, I want you guys to be careful. Those ponies are still dangerous. We can easily defeat them if we have to but I don’t want to draw
attention to ourselves.” Steel said and looked at the sky. The sun was beginning to set again.

“Right.” Zaps said. “I’ll go find some berries.”

“The sun sets fast here,” Tufts commented as Zaps raced off. “And I’ve never heard of Equestria before. Are we on another planet or another dimension?”

“We’re stuck in the past.” Steel whispered. He sat in the grass as the moon rose into the sky.

“The past?” Tufts gasped. “These ponies are our ancestors?”

“Not entirely. This is our world in the past from what I gather, but Equestria is small. This one country is filled with beings that well end up turning into Ponyta. These are their ancestors.”

“You’re lying.” Tufts punched Steel’s arm with her paw. She smiled. “No way.”

“Fine. I have no clue where we are. We’re just here.” Steel said and smiled back. “The faster we leave the better.”

“I agree.” Tufts said. “So you said we all got here by wishing on a falling star?”

“I can only assume so.”

“Then what about me? I didn’t wish on star,” Tufts said. Steel looked at her in surprise. “I was evolving, but something went wrong and I ended up here in the middle of the woods.”

“That’s interesting. Perhaps evolution can get us home quicker than Palkia can.” He muttered.

“Palkia isn’t coming for a while, is he?” Tufts asked. “You just said that to Zaps and I to make us feel better.”

“Correct. I have no clue when Palkia will get here. I’m sorry for lying, but Zaps seems to be youngest out of all of us at least mentally.” Steel said. “I’d hate to upset him or give him hope that he can be a hero. He simply can’t. It would put us all in danger.”

“It’s ok,” Tufts said with a nod of her head. “It was for the best. But if evolution can get us home, how would it be possible? I can’t evolve further and Zaps needs a thunderstone to evolve, something that may not exist in this world.”

“But I can evolve.” Steel said and opened his fist to reveal a small red stone with a spiral blue and red on the inside.

“Mega evolution!” Tufts said and jumped up. “Wow! That would work!”

“You know about this?” Steel asked as he held up the stone in the moonlight.

“Yeah, duh. I’m from Kalos.” Tufts said and pounded her chest. “Born and raised there.”

“I’m not sure how I would get it work though. I don’t have my trainer here-”

“You have a Pokemon trainer?” Tufts asked. “Oh my gosh, so do I! Man, we have so much in common! She’s probably worried about me.”

“Mine too. I hope she doesn’t worry.” Steel said. “She has the other stone needed for my evolution. I wish she were here.”

“Huh.” Tufts said. “Maybe I could try to psychically connect to mine. I could show her a picture of your trainer and get her to contact yours from the other side, but I’m not sure if Lucy would be up to it. Where does your trainer live?”

“Kalos.” He replied. “Yours?”

“Lucy lives in Kalos too. If I could contact her or… oh! I could contact Gardevoir! She’ll understand the message and receive it faster because she’s a psychic type like I am. Then she can tell Lucy.”

“You’re sure this will work?” Steel asked as Tufts sat down and opened her ears. Her eyes glowed white as Steel sat down beside her.

“Yes.” She said in an echoing voice. “I’m sure.”