• Published 7th Nov 2011
  • 30,779 Views, 795 Comments

School Daze - Paleo Prints



Can Cheerilee make a group of inner city colts and fillies stand and deliver?

  • ...
23
 795
 30,779

Bonus Chapter: Preview Trailers (ENDING SPOILERS)

Dear readers, in the great literary tradition of ‘Head of the Class Goes to Moscow,’ Cheerilee and class will return for the One-Shot Reunion Special ‘Land Down Under.’

(RED runs screaming down a hill from a twister)
(A zombie pony hoof shatters the school bus window, reaching for a terrified CHEERILEE)
(QUEST looks disgusted at a sandwich covered in black goop)
(SCREWBALL carefully balances on a branch as a crocodile snaps at her in the pond below)
(GLOBE TROTTER facehooves while GOLDEN RATIO stares in shock off-screen, a kangaroo stampede visible in the background.)
GLOBE TROTTER: This is the worst field trip ever…

And for our second full story, Cheerilee’s family find themselves in another part of her beloved pop culture….

(Black screen with the words “From Glue Line Cinema”)
NARRATOR: The citizens of Ponyville don’t know it yet…

(A long establishing shot of Cheerilee, Red, and Screwball pulling carts into Ponyville)
RED: You said this would be a quiet town, right?

(Something looms out of the wall over a sleeping Screwball)
CHEERILEE’S VOICEOVER: Trust me, you’ll meet wonderful ponies here.

NARRATOR: But something is coming to get them…

(A teen Diamond Tiara is chased by cigar-chomping penguins with ropes and bats)
(Cheerilee holds a crying Screwball tightly)
CHEERILEE: He’s gone, honey, because Mommy’s friends turned him to stone.

(An older Snails looks up in fear at a huge looming form. Carnival music plays.)
(A police pony yells at Cheerilee at the station.)
POLICE: If there were five ponies at their game last night, why were there only four at the end? Where is the missing kid?

NARRATOR: No one knows what it wants, or what it’ll do next.

(Sweetie Belle is asleep at a school desk. Suddenly a leather glove lifts in front of the camera, the fingers of the claw ending in a spork, a can opener, an egg whisk, and a crab craker.)
(Screwball cries tears of blood.)
SCREWBALL: Whatever you do, don’t get bored.

NARRATOR: She’s the only one who can stop it.

(Screwball looks at a terrifying figure loom up behind the screen at a gaming table)
MYSTERIOUS VOICE: I’m the Game Master now, Screwball! Time to play!
NARRATOR: If she fails, no children one will be left in Ponyville.
LYRA: Man, where are all the fillies around here?

(A red carpet launches out of a house door like a tongue, wrapping up around Silver Spoon and carrying her inside)
(Three tiny fillies play jump rope.)
SINGING CHILDREN: One, two, Discord's coming for you.

NARRATOR: From Crest Screaming, the director of ‘The Hills Have Hooves’, and ‘The Last Barn on the Left’, a new masterpiece in referential fantasy comedy terror parody.

(The title screen appears)

A NIGHTMARE IN PONYVILLE


NARRATOR: Chocolate rain, you guys. Chocolate rain. Rated ‘R’ for ‘Really not grimdark, we promise.’