• Published 20th Jan 2015
  • 1,312 Views, 15 Comments

Metal Head and a Country Mare - Brony_Headbanger



You are a human who is a metal guitarist and has a severe crush on Applejack. you've been in Equestria for about six months and you're desperet to have feelings for a certain mare.

  • ...
15
 15
 1,312

Chapter 6

Finally, two weeks almost here after you've been laying on the same bed. You're ready to go home. But that home is Sweet Apple Acres, you don't wanna go back to Earth. You just can't.

The door opens, and Nurse Redheart walks in. "How's my patient doing?"

"My arm still hurts." You said looking at it.

"I'm sorry, hon." She said looking at you. You remember Applejack use to call you that. You haven't seen her for a week now. What's wrong with her? "Well, I just come to let you know that we're checking you out of the hospital." Oh no, if you leave the hospital. You'll have to leave Ponyville, and... and Applejack. But you can't argue with that.

"Alright." You sighed in knowing you have to leave. This sucks.

* * * * * *

You followed Nurse Redheart down the hallway, now with the clothes you came in, and the bandages in your arm.

"You can come back in a couple more weeks and your arm will be better as a bunny with his mother." Said Nurse Redheart. 'Easy for you to say.' You think to yourself. "Oh, and theirs somepony waiting for you in the waiting room."

Is it Applejack? Who can it be? Finally, you reached the waiting room. The smile on your face went to a frown. It's Fluttershy.

"Oh hi." She said smiling.

"Hey, Fluttershy." Nurse Redheart said as she looked at her Ponyville friend. "He's ready to go. He needs to come back in a couple of weeks to get the stitches off his arm."

"Okay." Fluttershy said with a smile. After everything else was done, you and her walked down the road. That sad look still on your face. "What's wrong?"

"Where's Applejack?" You still can't get her out of your head. Is this bothering you?

"She hasn't visited you?" You just shake your head. "Oh my, Um... well... I don't know. At home probably." As soon as you heard that, you ran down to Sweet Apple Acres to see what she's up too.

Please let it be apple bucking. Oh, please let it be apple bucking!


* * * * * *

You arrive at Sweet Apple Acres. You approached the entrance. Till you saw...

"Leave me alone!"

"You're gonna do it!"

"No ah'm not! I'm not tellin' him! Leave me alone, we're done!"

"Are you breaking up with me?!?"

"Yeah! NOW LEA-"

"Whoa whoa whoa." The stallion pins Applejack on the wall. "We are done, till I say we're done. You're gonna tell that human he has to leave... or else." He shows Applejack his hoof. She just nods and she's in tears. "Good girl." He said as he shoved her down.

"OOF!"

"HEY!" You yelled as you watched Applejack get pushed. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING TO HER!?!" You yelled as you held Applejack. "YOU JACKASS!!"

"Oh, my bad." he said as he's saying 'I don't care.'

"Hey, sis. Hey bro." Said Apple Bloom as she approached you three.

"Ugh." He said as if he feels discussed. "Who are you?"

"A-Ah'm Applejacks sister." Said Apple Bloom as she backed up a little.

"I've never seen such a... horrible looking filly in my whole life."

'OH HE DID NOT!!' You think to yourself. This brings Apple Bloom into tears.

"GRRR..." You growled, you get up. "LISTEN HERE YOU YOU SICK SON OF A BITCH!" You roared. "JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!?!? YOU SHOULDN'T BE TALKING TO ANYBODY LIKE THAT AROUND THEM!! EVER!!!" You said as you punched him with your un-injured arm. "GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!"

He just trots off. You look at Applejack, kneeling down to her. Then you see Apple Bloom crying her eyes out. "Come here A.B." You said as you hugged the two ponies in your arms. "I'm sorry he called you that Apple Bloom."

"H-He said ah was ugly!"

"He's wrong. I think you look pretty."

"*sniff* Y-You... You think so?"

"I know so." You said smiling. And you looked at Applejack. "I'm really sorry he hit you like that. I wished I could of done something. It was stupid of me to stand there and... just watch." You said as you blame yourself for not doing anything. You really wished you could've done something. But you didn't.

"Ah know, hon." Applejack said bursting into tears. You hugged the two ponies in your arms, not wanting to let go.

* * * * * *

The day left. You were getting ready to pack your stuff, just before Granny Smith was about to cook dinner.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Your thoughts were interrupted by Big MacIntosh.

"Oh, hey Big Mac." You said as you packed your guitar. "I'm... packing."

"Why?"

"Applejack told me I was leaving after I got out of the hospital." You said when your eyes start to tear up.

"What are you talking about? Celestia's troops haven't found your home yet."

"Huh?"

"They haven't found the portal to your home. We want you to stay here."

"Are you serious?"

"Eeyup." Said Big Mac as he sits beside you. You hear Granny Smith walk in the living room too. "We sent the letter to the Princess a few months ago to let you stay here. We know how much you love it here."

"And you'd be a great member to the family." Granny Smith said getting into your thoughts of surprise. "Fer a metal head that is." She teased.

"So that's why you said she hasn't found the portal yet." You said still in surprise.

"Eeyep. And we heard about you and Applejack a couple of weeks ago. We know how much you love her."

"Really?"

"Oh yes, it's sad to see meh granddaughter to be with... that horrible stallion. He doesn't deserve to be with her." Granny Smith said in a broken hearted tone to find that her granddaughter is being abused. And pour Apple Bloom had her feelings hurt.

"We saw you stood up to him earlier at the barn. We know how much you cared for her, and Apple Bloom."

"That's right. We think you're the one who should be with Applejack. Not that horrible stallion." Said Granny Smith with that smile on her face.

You just stayed quiet, not saying a word. They think you diverse Applejack, you've been awfully kind to her and her family. They think you should live with them, and they want you to be a member of the family? Wow.

Tears of joy start to fill your eyes. "Thanks guys... It *sniff* It really means a lot." You bring them in for a hug. "Thank you so much."

"You're welcome sonny." The hug breaks.

"Where's Applejack?" You ask.

"She said she's walking into town. Do you think you can catch her and tell her dinner's ready?" Said Big Mac with a worried face, but a calm voice.

You think for a minute at why she went for a walk. Oh no. You get up quickly. "I'll be back as fast as I can!" You said as you ran out the door.

"Good luck!" Both Granny Smith and Big Mac yelled to you.

Oh no, this is bad!