• Published 22nd Apr 2015
  • 882 Views, 7 Comments

From Rinshi To Mystic Master - SoonToBeWriterBrony



What happens when you die? All religion says you go to heaven or hell or some sort of afterlife, but when I died? I got sent to a land of magic and wonder but unfortunaertly I got sent there as a Rinshi, or if you prefer a Chinese vampire....

  • ...
8
 7
 882

Chapter 5: Where Master and Aprentice meet

"Are you really sure you can't teach me anything?" asked Spike to for the tenth time.

"Sorry Spike but like I said, no, dragons in their nature and ability already have their own power. Honestly speaking I don't know what would happens if any of the three energies were to infuse into your natural abilities. The worst that could happen would be.... No it's better not to talk about it."

Wu and Spike continued their way to the makeshift hospital, this time around the REF soldiers are giving him wide breath rather than glare at him. He looked around to see a few REF soldiers guarding a tent which he assumed would be housing Chrysalis. As he approached, the guards crossed their spears over the tent entrance.

"Sorry, but the doctors are still attending to the patient. So you'll have to wait in the meantime," said one of the guards," Although I have to say, your one interesting piece of work."

"Thanks I guess? So when can I see Chrysalis?"

"Once the docs are done examining Fleur. Princess Cadence ordered that while Fleur and Chrysalis are recuperating, that they must not leave each others side. It's something to do with being bonded over a long period of time. I don't really understand it much, but orders are orders."

'"Right then, if that's the case could you give me a sitrep of the current situation. Especially if you know anything about Tabu."

"Who's Tabu?"

"The Pig RinRInshi."

"Oh the Pig monster? Yeah ok here is what's going on right now. We pretty much got Ponyvile fortified in all directions but that doesn't stop the bigger monsters from just jumping over. Usually we can keep the smaller ones out but when the big ones jump over they seem to be able to summon the smaller one's out of the ground," said the guard scratching the back of his head," Well after your encounter with 'Tabu' we have triple fortified the food storage and are patrolling more around too. It's what we usually do when we have a monster attack."

" Ok, how is the situation outside of Ponyvile?"

"Unknown sir, we are more focus on defending the inside to worry about the outside."

Two nurses walked out of the tent and the guard made way for Wu to enter, Spike said his goodbye to run back to Twilight. Inside he saw Fleur sitting up form her bed and Chrysalis sitting nearby.

"Ah good sir, thank you so much for rescuing me and Chrysalis from those horrible creatures," said Fleur with a small bow," So what can we do for you?"

"Simple. I want you to fight along side me, both of you."

"What?" said Chrysalis," No offense Wu but Fleur need to recover and I never want to see those bastards ever again."

"While I know Fleur need some rest, until the Three Fist Demons are defeated the Rinshi will continue to case problems all over the world," said Wu," But more importantly I need people that has the potential to use Geki, Ringi or Genji. And as far as I know, you two fit the bill."

"I'll do it," said Fleur.

"WHAT?! Fleur, we can run, I can build a new hive somewhere that those bastards can never find us. You don't have to fight."

"Chrysalis, I must fight. What we went though must never be experienced by anyone else. Those monsters have to be stopped."

"Good, I already know the styles which I will teach you. But what about you Chrysalis? Are you staying or are you running away."

"FINE! Fine you bastard! At the very least I will get my revenge on those monsters for killing my Hive!"

"Good, we start tomorrow in the morning. Good-day, Little Cheetah and Little Scorpion."

The two looked confused when Wu called them that as he exited the tent.

*****

Wu continued to walk for a while more, looking though the defenses that surrounded Ponyvile, when he met a man that he definitely didn't recognize. The man was leaning on a nearby house wall while everypony was just walking around him not noticing him. As Wu walked closer to the man, he felt a huge felling of dread.

"Yo," said the man as the looked at Wu with his black void like eyes," Your probably wondering who am I right?"

"Indeed and whether or not you are friend or foe...."

"Well to be blunt. I'm neither. Faust, damn that woman, brought you here under her own power so that means I can't help or hurt you. I have to follow certain rules after all, even if I'm bending them most of the time."

"Faust? I came here by-"

"You died in your world ya? And then she whisked your soul all the way here to become the savior of this world. Let me tell you now, Faust is the equivalent of a Goddess in this world but even she has mortal desires like all sentient beings which also means she can be impulsive despite how much these ponies will tell you how 'perfect' she is."

"OK so a goddess summoned me, so what? That doesn't mean I am not going to help this ponies."

"You don't seem to get it. SHE broke the rules to help her little ponies. When you want help you ask the god damn Titans to do it, not simply just pluck whoever you think is worthy. When you do this, you screw everything up and the Titan in question cannot help out."

"OK so she made a mistake, you did just mentioned that she is not perfect but what are y-"

"The Three Fist Demons are not your enemy. I brought them here for a reason."

"Wait what?! They have been-"

"Terrorizing the world, yeah yeah I know but do you know what those three are capable of?"

"....Shen Long is here isn't he."

"Yes. I brought them here to deal with a human like yourself who became Shen Long. Why and how I'm not to sure, there is a chance that the Merchant could be behind that but he is a multitude of dimensions away from here. Either way, thanks to you, the plan need to be scraped."

"What now?"

"Simple. The Three Fist Demons have the technic that is used to seal Shen Long away. With what Faust have done, the CHARACTERS of the Three Fist Demons have overtaken their hosts. Your job right now is to free the hosts so that I can send them back to their world. I made modified them slightly so that when you defeat them, you will learn a third of the sealing technic. I can already see your using the three masters plan to defeat them, continue with that to seal Shen Long you will need three practitioners."

"Wait how did my coming here cause the characters of the three demons overtake their host?"

"When you rip the soul from the journey to heaven, it sends ripples onto nearby worlds. Since usually the angel doing the guiding will be trying to pull back. I had the characters of the Three Fist sealed away letting the people I brought here take the powers, forms and skill while letting them still be themselves. That ripple broke the character seal. Furthermore, doing so made you dormant."

"How so?"

"Faust pulled your soul here a year ago, roughly around the time when my set of heroes had been here for a month and we attempting to warn Celestia of the impending dangers. And lets see... .you been awake for about Four months give or take. Oh and lets not forget since I can't do anything in this world anymore, I have lost track of Shen Long."

"Wait then why did Faust pull me here anyway? It sounded like the three were in danger or something and Faust wanted to help."

"There was no danger, she pulled you here because she wanted to speed things along."

"I see. Well no matter what I'll still help this world. I'll follow your plan right now but at my pace."

"Like I can do anything else now. Just a word of advice, the host are trapped in their bodies right now. You need to make sure when you defeat them, you don't kill them."

"By the way, who are you o so great Titan?"

"The name is Kevin, the Titan of Ether." said the strange man before walking though a black solid wall.

Author's Note:

If your wondering the argument with myself nearing the end of this chapter, it is mostly to tie up some future plot and give Wu more motivation to actually fight the Three Fist Demons (I mean seriously if it was me I would find a hole in the ground to hide in until it all blown over).