• Published 6th May 2012
  • 628 Views, 2 Comments

Struggle II - Rocktavius Dashylight



What else happened when Chrysalis was threatening Equestria?

  • ...
9
 2
 628

Frank Finds Truth

"I'm here." Luna waved Frank over to her cloud. She looked back up at the sky.

"That's a beautiful starry sky you have made." Frank complimented.

"Why, thank you, father." Luna felt the squeeze from the hug Frank gave her.

"I wish we could be together more often. I hate it that you're away."

"The same. Frank, are you up for this task? Of protecting Princess Miamore Cadenza?"

"Of course, Sweetheart"

"Why does it seem like we've known eachother longer than we truly have?" Frank didn't answer. "Frank? What's wrong?"

"Oh, nothing, I'm fine..."

"You don't look so." Luna tried to get back into his averting eyes.

"It's nothing. I better get to work."

"Ok. Have fun, father." They hugged once more and Frank flew back down.

He tied a cord to the side of the roof, put on his black suit, and slowly went down the side of the castle. At one balcony, he saw Cadence talking to her bridegrooms. Frank looked over the edge to make sure nopony was down there. He heard a zap, and looked back to the princess. The bridegrooms were gone. Strange.

She walked to the door and into the next room while Frank went up to the balcony door, staying in the shadows, and slid in. He ran up to the door she went out of and peeked out. He heard Sjining, so he could leave the princess if he had to.

Frank heard the zap again. That was when he first noticed Twilight. She gasped and mumbled something. She saw something. But, what was she doing out so late? He had to follow her. Her Midnight demon could have come back.

He slid through the door and ran after her, making sure she didn't see him. Luna questioned her also. Frank was suprised to find the 5 being the replaced bridegrooms. Perhaps Cadence had set it up before getting rid of the three.

"I guess I really am alone on this." Poor Twi. Frank was almost tempted in reaching out and hugging her. What did she mean by "this"? He continued following her, finding no new information.

The practice was about to start, the ideal place for a threat. He broke off and went into the room in which the wedding would take place. Everything was going by plan. But then, something was wrong. Twi was missing.

"I am not standing next to her, and neither should you!" Whoa! What?! Frank shot his head over to Twilight standing in the doorway. "She's evil!" Midnight? Or jumping to conclusions? What was Twi doing?

She continued to make accusations, and at one point, Cadence started crying. What was Twi doing? "Evil! And if I don't stop you, you'll ruin my brother's life!" She turned around and ran into her brother. This isn't good.

He explained everything, very furious. "I wanted this wedding to be perfect, which obviously wasn't important to you. You can forget about being the best mare. If i were you, I wouldn't come to the wedding at all. Now excuse me. I have to go comfort my bride.

He left.

"Come on girls. Let's go cheer up the princess" They left.

"You have a lot to think about." Celestia left.

Twi was alone.

Frank's heart was pulling him toward her, but he resisted against it. Just stay in here, and don't leave.

Twi started crying. That was unbearable. Luckily, Cadence came out and petted her head. Wasn't she just the other way? "I'm sorry." Twi appologized. Frank watched intently for the hug.

But there was no hug. "You will be" Green flames surrounded Twi, and she sunk into the ground.

Twi! Frank ran out and stood where she stood. She was gone. Her accusations were right! Heat flared up Frank's neck. He charged up the stairs, giving a cry of rage. He jumped at the princess, knives drawn.