• Published 10th May 2012
  • 694 Views, 7 Comments

The Ponyville Petty Plunderer - blanie



A criminal on the loose in Ponyville! Taking what they can. Now detective Pinkie has to investigate

  • ...
 7
 694

The plot... Um changes slightly

After the party Pinkie was beat.
Why do they say beat? I mean nopony had actually beaten her. Unless you counted Big Mac. Not that he had beaten her, he had just been slightly heavy handedly flirting with her after ingesting a little too much cider at the drinks counter.

Anyway the party was over and Pinkie was beat.
She was heading to bed and was now pondering about the events of the last few days. Rarity and her hidden fanmare-ism, the educator whose sentimental photo had been “stolen”. As Pinkie was on the edge of sleep she thought maybe there's a connection...

That night the earth pony slept fitfully. In her dreams there were disturbing images of cupcakes chasing her around the bakery but they had the faces of Twilight. One thing she did remember about her crazy dreams was that all the cupcakes were blueberry flavoured and delicious.

She woke up wondering what Crazy Twilight-confectionery dream could mean. She thought harder but ended up coming at a blank.

She was still drowsy after the party- it had carried on well into the night.
As she dragged herself out of bed she felt a tingle go down her spine a be a shake rattle her back left hoof. It was obviously one of her Pinkie senses but she had never felt this one before. Oh well there was work to do she could just send a letter to her crazy, zany aunt in Stalliongrad. That woman was always hyper and a bit weird. The last time Pinkie had seen her, her grey hair had been all over the place and she had been bouncing the whole day. I'm glad I'm not like that.
Anyway, she was the only other pony in their family who Pinkie still had contact with who had the Pinkie senses as strongly as its namesake did. That was decided then she would find that mailmare with bubbles as her cutie mark and ask her to send a letter to Stalliongrad.

As she was bouncing around Ponyville she saw lots of ponies cantering about with suspicious glints in their eyes. It seemed that the previous events had left the ponies unsure and worried. Oh well Pinkie thought to herself if anything was happening then it would be dealt with soon enough.
On her way to Applejack's farm the earth pony saw a lilac unicorn with some kind of dough. Wow, Twilight baking I've never seen that before, better help her. Just in case.
As Pinkie got closer she saw that it wasn't dough it was some kind of grey putty. "Twi what're ya doing old buddy , old pal?"
"Oh I'm just making... A vase for the princess out of clay."
She smiled sheepishly as if ashamed to be making a present for her beloved mentor.
"Oh, ok. Hey remember when I made a vase?"
"Um, no sorry Pinkie I don't."
"Yeah me neither, maybe it didn't happen. What if none of this is happening and we're just characters in a TV show."
"Now that Pinkie is the most stupid thing you have ever said."
She giggled slightly at the thought.
"Yeah I guess you're right Twi. Silly me.” She said in a conspiratorial manner. “Anyways I have to go to Applejack's to get some ingredients, see ya... You crazy foal."
She said the last part under her breath as she walked away. But the shocked look on Twilight's face was enough to know she had heard. She cantered away a little faster without turning.

On the way to Applejack's she met several ponies and made sure to personally greet all of them.
By the time she finally reached the farm it was getting dark and all the Apple family were inside eating supper.

Pinkie rapped her hoof on the door so fast all that could be heard was a low buzz. She heard footsteps nearing the door as the hard-working earth pony came to answer the knock.
When she opened the door she saw a pink blur chasing her tail in a circle
“Uh, Sugarcube?” She inquired apprehensively.
The blur continued to spin round and round. But after a few more revolutions she saw the orange pony and ceased her speedy orbit.
“Oh hiya there A.J.” She replied brightly. “When did it get so dark? So what do I need to do. Oh hey A.J how long have you been there?”
Applejack just stared in response as if contemplating what had just happened. She was seeemingly unable to create a reply but what she did do however was to quickly fix up a basket of apple-based ingredients for Pinkie give them to her and close the door.
The pink earth pony seemed to snap back to reality. “Whoa where did this basket come from? A.J where are you? Oh well back to the bakery.”
Applejack who had been watching from the window breathed a sigh of relief and headed back to her family. “Thank celestia she didn't want to come in.”

Comments ( 4 )

Um I can't really comprehend this chapter it moves too fast! :facehoof:

You need to slow down pal. :duck:

Ok thanks a lot I'll try to I just wanted to get it out as soon as possible and no that's not what she said:pinkiehappy:

How did I not notice that you posted a story? :pinkiesad2:

712212
I have no idea but I've kind of given up on the whole story writing thing :pinkiegasp:

Login or register to comment