• Published 14th Jan 2015
  • 1,078 Views, 8 Comments

The Loot of the Thousand Worlds - IceDragonKing



The first colonization in space of Equestria along with the mission to find the legendary Treasure Planet!

  • ...
5
 8
 1,078

Supernova!

Author's Note:

The crossover story of Treasure Planet and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Disclaimer: I don't own Treasure Planet and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

All characters are Anthro in this story.

Chapter 8 Supernova!

After a ride, they both come back to the Ship and quickly pull the Ship's boat up and close the door.

"AAAHH! Rainy! If I can drive the boat like that since I'm at your age, all Nagas would bow to me to wherever I go by now," said Jacala and he's lying down on the boat.

"Bow to wherever I go!" said Rupa and he's morph himself into his owner and lying down like him in the mid of the air.

"I know the feeling. Back in Ponyville, many ponies are really love me!" said Rainbow Dash and he's tying up the rope.

"But still got no change to join the Wonderbolts. But I'm going to change that!" said Rainbow Dash.

"Really? How?" asked Jacala

"Well... I got a "plan". I will make them "look at me in the a little different way"," said Rainbow Dash as she's lying down on the boat.

"Ooh... but the plan can be failed..." said Jacala.

"No this time. I'm sure," said Rainbow Dash and Jacala's turn to looking at his tail and trying to fix it to be a little more right.

"So... why become like that?" asked Rainbow Dash as she's looking at his cybernetic parts.

"Sacrifice a few things for a very great dream..." said Jacala as he's looking at his cyborg arm.

"And was it worth?" asked Rainbow Dash.

"AHAHAAA! I also hope it so, Rainy. I hope it so..." said Jacala as he's closing his eyes to take a nap.

"BOOM!"

Then, a big crash happen. Rainbow Dash quickly fly up from the boat while Jacala and Rupa are still remain in the Ship's boat and grab it as tight as they can.

On the Deck...

"That... that was... Star System of Mugala! And it's go... GO SUPERNOVA!" said Twilight as she's using her telescope to watching the Sun of that Star System go explode.

"BOOM!"

"I'll change the way now!" said Franciscolt and he's quickly change the way of the Ship. Both Ships, the Green Dragon and Blue Dragon are at the fastest of them.

"All members of the crew! Come to bind up the life-lines of yours!" shouted Mr. Vatara and all members of crew of the Green Dragon come and bind up their life-ropes.

All members of crew and passengers of the Blue Dragon are also do the same thing. The meteorites come out from the explosion hit the solar masts of both Ships.

The captains of both Ships order their chief mates to order both crews to preserve the solar masts immediately.

Both Ships shooting laser to all meteorites that come too close. After the small ones passed by, a very large one come out and are about to crash both Ships.

But then, it floats back to where it came from. But this time, the place where the Sun is now... is the blackhole instead!

The Blue Dragon manages to escape from the dragging-power of the blackhole. But the Green Dragon is slowly dragging to it. Then, a huge explosion come out from the blackhole.

"BOOM!"

"Gaahh! The heat wave! I can't navigating the way!" said Franciscolt.

"You can Captain Pizarro!" said Rarity.

"The wave has its own way! And another one will come in 4:02 minutes. After that will be a most massive explosion of the blackhole!" said Twilight.

"Wait! That's it! Good thinking Princess! I'm going to use that massive explosion to get us out of here!" said Franciscolt.

"All masts are preserved now, Captain!" said Mr. Vatara.

"Good! And now... release them all!" said Franciscolt and Mr. Vatara goes a little shock from what did he just heard.

"Yes sir!" said Mr. Vatara and he's turn to look back at the four members of the crew who are just come down from the masts.

"You heard the Captain! Release all the masts!" said Mr. Vatara.

"What?!" asked G-Elf.

"But we just-" said G-Gnome.

"You lied us!" said Tentacled Arms Naga.

"Can't you choose something?!"Asked G-Elf and he's climb up the climbing-rope back with the G-Gnome, Tentacled Arms Naga and Joining 4226. Then, Mr. Vatara's climb up to help them.

"Hey Rainy! I need you secure all life-lines!" said Franciscolt.

"As you said, Captain!" said Rainbow Dash and she's run to secure all life-lines.

"All life-lines secured!" said Rainbow Dash as Mr. Vatara and the other four are release all solar masts.

"Good job!" said Franciscolt and then a big heat wave hit the Ship. Mr. Vatara accidentally floats out from the mast, but thanks to his life-line,

he is save. But then, Joining 4226 appears at the where the end of his rope is hanging on the mast. The evil robot grabs his laser spear and cut the rope.

Mr. Vatara is pulling into the blackhole. Never be seen ever again. Joining 4226 laughs out for a little, grab Mr. Vatara's headdress and crawl down from the mast.

"The last wave! It's coming!" said Twilight.

"All of you! Find a place to grab and hold on! This going to be a very BIG BOOM!" said Franciscolt as the Green Dragon being pull into the blackhole.

On Ship of Hernan Coltes, the Blue Dragon, the captain along with his crew and the passengers are go into sadness when they saw the Green Dragon was just pulled into the blackhole.

But before the Coltes will order the Ship to be sailed, a massive explosion happen in the blackhole and the Green Dragon along with its crew come out from with very high speed.

All members of crew of Coltes and the passengers on his Ship are go into happiness and celebrate instead when they saw what just happened.

On the Green Dragon...

"Oh yeah!" said Jacala.

"We did it!" said Mr. Toomai.

"We're still alive!" said G-Troll.

"I thought I never going to go back home and see my little Sweetie Belle again!" said Rarity.

"Okay... now the crisis had passed. Let's checking the crew. Are all aboard, Mr. Vatara?" asked Franciscolt and he's looking around but no sign of Mr. Vatara.

"Mr. Vatara?" asked Franciscolt and then Joining 4226 walks up to him with a headdress of Mr. Vatara in his hands.

"I believe... Mr. Vatara... is no longer exist," said Joining 4226 and he's give him Mr. Vatara's headdress.

"His life-line... was torn apart," said Joining 4226.

"No! I saw no torn spot on the rope!" said Rainbow Dash and she's run to looking at the where the life-line of Mr.

Vatara is. Shocking to her, there is only a little rope around the wood. To Joining 4226, he is the one to set up the little rope.

"But... but there is no torning spot on the rope! I swear!" said Rainbow Dash and Joining 4226 is turn looking at Jacala with smirk on his one eye.

Jacala immediately know that Mr. Vatara was killed by this robot and is also the one who torn the rope of him to go shorter.

"It's okay, Rainbow. You are still my girl. I just... need a time," said Franciscolt and he's go back to his cabin

with Princess Twilight and Rarity. All crew scatter and go back to do their own business.

Later, Rainbow Dash's sitting on a climbing-rope, looking into the empty space. Then, Jacala arrives nearby.

"You know it's not your fault," said Jacala and he's turn to look at Rainbow Dash.

"The rest of the crew might be still locking in that blackhole if it's not because of-" said Jacala and Rainbow Dash quickly fly down to him face-to-face.

"GAH! Don't you see?! My crush hate me now! He didn't show it doesn't mean he didn't keep it in his heart! Don't even have to talk about Rarity and Twilight.

Of course, they might be in the decision about to hate me forever or not by now!" said Rainbow Dash with tears start to come out from her eyes.

"Now... listen here, Rainbow Dash! You have a very great pony in you! But you have to hold your helm very tightly! No matter what you are confronting at!

And then one day! Your day to shine like a star will come! Speaking off like that, I only can wish for it to happen to you," said Jacala and Rainbow Dash slowly looks up at him.

Then, her head quickly fall on his belly. She releases her sincerest tears of both happiness and sadness in her life out in front of him. Jacala goes shock from this and hope no one will see this.

"AHAHAA... it's okay, Rainy. It's okay..." said Jacala as he's hit on her shoulders softly as comfort and then grab her slowly and take her away from his belly.

"Umm... uhh... I have to go back on my business now. So... you better go to sleep," said Jacala as he's looking at Rainbow Dash's walking down to the bottom of the Ship.

"Gone too far now, Rupa. If my crew know about this, they are going calling me soft," said Jacala and Rupa quickly snuggles on his face.

"AHAHAHAAA! Thanks, little guy," said Jacala and he's walk away. Unbeknownst to him, Joining 4226 is sitting on the mast above and listen to the whole conversation.

Now he's got what should be a good thing to chat with the crew in the meeting during the tomorrow morning.