• Published 14th Jan 2015
  • 1,083 Views, 8 Comments

The Loot of the Thousand Worlds - IceDragonKing



The first colonization in space of Equestria along with the mission to find the legendary Treasure Planet!

  • ...
5
 8
 1,083

Meet the Old Guy name Chuchundra

Author's Note:

The crossover story of Treasure Planet and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Disclaimer: I don't own Treasure Planet and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

All characters are Anthro in this story.

Chapter 2 Meet The Old Guy Name Chuchundra

Later in the Evening, at Carousel Boutique...

"Thanks to invite us to your dinner Rarity," said Twilight.

"You know you don't have to do this," said Rainbow Dash.

"It's no big deal, darling. Now if you excuse me, I have to check on the cheese garlic breads and the cheese puffs," said Rarity.

"And I do baked rice with tomatoes for all of you!" said Sweetie Belle as she's drop a large box filled with baked rice with tomatoes.

"It's look so nice Sweetie Belle!" said Apple Bloom.

"Can I eat it now?" asked Scootaloo.

"Nope! Until my sister come back with the cheese garlic breads and the cheese puffs," said Sweetie Belle.

"And do she have a dessert? If she didn't, I got this for everypony!" said Pinkie Pie and she's get the tray of cupcakes out from her mane.

Twilight was about to ask how did she managed to hided a tray of cupcakes in her mane but Applejack grabs her left arm and shook head.

"Here the cheese garlic breads and the cheese puffs!" said Rarity and she's put the basket of cheese garlic breads on her left side

and the basket of cheese puffs on the right side of her. Then, she's walk to sit on her chair.

"Now we all can eat!" said Rarity.

After the Dinner...

"Can we go to the room, please?" asked Sweetie Belle, Apple Bloom and Scootaloo.

"As in Sweetie's room? I'm fine with that!" said Rarity as she's washing a dish.

"YAY!" shouted The Crusaders and they run up to Sweetie Belle's room.

"Fillies..." said Applejack.

Later in Sweetie Belle's room...

"So what do we do?" asked Sweetie Belle.

"How about read that book again?" asked Scootaloo.

"I like that idea!"Said Sweetie Belle and she's grab the book out from her backpack and open it.

"Sometimes, during the night, the wind of the Navayu also float in and start the adventures of many great-" said The Narrator.

*CRASH!*

Sweetie Belle quickly close the book when she heard a crashing voice from outside. Scootaloo opens the window

and saw a Ship's boat crash land at the outskirt of the Everfree Forest.

"We better go look at!" said Apple Bloom.

"We may get in trouble!" said Sweetie Belle and they look down and saw Rainbow Dash fly out from the boutique to the crash landed Ship's boat.

"Well..." said Scootaloo.

At the crash landed Ship's boat...

"Argh!" moaned Naga Cobra as his hand grab the green glass door.