• Published 14th Jan 2015
  • 1,086 Views, 8 Comments

The Loot of the Thousand Worlds - IceDragonKing



The first colonization in space of Equestria along with the mission to find the legendary Treasure Planet!

  • ...
5
 8
 1,086

Rainbow Dash VS Joining 4226 Round 2

Author's Note:

The crossover story of Treasure Planet and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Disclaimer: I don't own Treasure Planet and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

All characters are Anthro in this story.

Chapter 11 Rainbow Dash VS Joining 4226 Round 2

Later at Night...

"So... got any plan now, Dashie?" asked Nevigeta.

"If we don't have the Map, we're finished. Trying to escape, we're finished too."Said Rainbow Dash and he's turn to look at his crush and Mr. Toomai.

"What about...?" asked Rainbow Dash.

"We're finished! We're finished!" said Rupa and Rainbow Dash turns to look at the campfire of the pirates.

"Well... if you need me, I'll be at the backyard," said Nevigeta.

"Backyard?" asked Rainbow Dash.

"Oh yeah! At here! The wind is very cool!" said Nevigeta as he's pick up a partition and revealing a hole. Rainbow Dash's looking inside and she is shock from what did she just saw before her.

"What are these?!" asked Rainbow Dash.

"You mean the almost endless cave systems that filled with machines and engines that are lying for trillion of kilometers? I don't know," said Nevigeta.

"Hey Cap! I think me and Nevigeta found a way out of here!" said Rainbow Dash.

"But Captain Pizarro said that we must stick together!" said Mr. Toomai.

"I'll be back!"Said Rainbow Dash and she's fly inside with Rupa and Nevigeta following behind.

"Oh crud!" said Mr. Toomai.

Later, near the Campfire of the Pirates...

"So what should we do?" asked Nevigeta

"Shhuu! Nevigeta!" whispered Rainbow Dash and she's turn to look at Jacala and his crew, who are still remain sleeping.

"Here is the plan. We sneak on the Green Dragon, unplugged the power of the laser cannons, get the Map and get out of here as fast as we can!" whispered Rainbow Dash.

"But I got one question, how are we going to get there?" asked Nevigeta and Rainbow Dash's turn to look at the Ship's boat of the pirates and smile.

Later, at the Green Dragon...

"Now! Come here! Quick!" whispered Rainbow Dash and she's grab hand of Nevigeta and take him with her to the bottom of the Ship.

Before Rainbow Dash going to tell about what to do, Nevigeta goes out to the engines room to unplugged the power of Laser Jaivanas.

"Oh great!" said Rainbow Dash and she's fly to where the Ship's boat room is.

Meanwhile, at the Engines Room...

"Unplugged the power of the Laser Jaivanas of the Ship. Not too hard, just have to find

that little plug-GAH!" screamed Nevigeta when he's open the engines box and found a lot of plugs inside.

"Oh crud I get!" said Nevigeta

In the meantime, at the Ship's boat room...

"Now got it!" said Rainbow Dash as she's grab the Map out from a pile of the rope. Then, the sound of the alarm happen.

"What the hay?" asked Rainbow Dash.

Meanwhile, in the Engines Room...

"Oops!" said Nevigeta and he's put the lug of the alarm back into its place.

"Not that's better," said Nevigeta.

In the meantime, on the Road of the Bottom of the Ship...

"You stupid robot! We're going to die-" said Rainbow Dash when she is about to go on the ruler and that is when she see Joining 4226 standing above her on the deck.

"... all," said Rainbow Dash.

"Lowly life form!" said Joining 4226.

"Yikes!" said Rainbow Dash and she's straight on her left side with Rupa and Joining 4226 is continue to following her.

Rainbow Dash's pull down all boxes and barrels to go on the road behind her to block her from the psychotic killer robot.

But Joining 4226 is using his laser spears to slash them all out of his way and still running after her.

Then, Rupa transforms himself into a bowl Palak paneer and strike himself on face of Joining 4226.

But he's grab him out of his face and throw him into a small tunnel and continue to go after Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow Dash is hiding behind a box and when she's hear her enemy come near. She's jump out to confront him

with a short laser musket in her hands. Then, the blackout happen.

Meanwhile, in the Engines Room...

"Oops! Again!" said Nevigeta and he's looking around in the engines box about the hole of the light.

"Got it!" said Nevigeta and he's put the cable back in and the light come back again.

In the meantime, on the Road of the Bottom of the Ship...

"Huh?!" asked Rainbow Dash when she's see that Joining 4226 is gone from where did he just stand. She's looking around carefully.

Unbeknownst to her, he is on the ceiling above her and are about to jump down but Rupa comes out from the tunnel and transform himself

into a camera and take a photo of Joining 4226 with flashlight. Make him go blind while he's escape back into the tunnel that he's just come out.

Rainbow Dash quickly looks up above her and Joining 4226 uses his laser spear to hit her hand and short laser musket float away and he's quickly jump on her.

Meanwhile, in the Engines Room...

"This one must be the power of the laser cannons!" said Nevigeta and he's pull it out, revealed to be a plug that use to create the synthesize gravity.

"Maybe not!" said Nevigeta as he's floating.

In the meantime, on the road of the bottom of the Ship, both fighters are start to float into the air. Joining 4226 float to hit at the window and float out in the air.

Rainbow Dash flying after her laser musket that are about to float away from the Ship. When she is about to float off from the Ship.

She's grab the pirate flag to hold herself. But it's too late for her to grab her short laser musket.

"Oh... no!" said Rainbow Dash as she's look down and see Joining 4226 with laser spear in his hand at the rope of the flag.

"Oh yes!" said Joining 4226 as he's cutting the rope slowly with his laser spear.

"Say hello for Mr. Vatara for me," said Joining 4226 and Rainbow Dash quickly releases her hands from the flag and grab the mast instead.

Joining 4226 quickly jumps out and going his laser spear to slash her but she's kick him at his chest and again at back.

His laser spear cutting through the pirate flag and then whole of his body accidentally get stuck in when he's struggle too much.

Then, the remain of the torning rope that he's left is torn off and and send the evil killer robot into the empty space.

And that is the end of Joining 4226, the ruthless robotic pirate. On the mast, Rainbow Dash is sitting and gt some rest from a fight.

Then, Rupa comes out from the a small tunnel nearby and float back to sit on her shoulder.

Meanwhile, at the Engines Room...

"Get back there you naughty plug!" said Nevigeta and he's put the synthesize gravity plug back to its place.

Later, on the Deck...

"Now... let's go back to-" said Rainbow Dash.

"Mission accomplished now! Captain Dashie, it's not that hard!" said Nevigeta as his body is covering with many cables.