• Published 14th Jan 2015
  • 1,083 Views, 8 Comments

The Loot of the Thousand Worlds - IceDragonKing



The first colonization in space of Equestria along with the mission to find the legendary Treasure Planet!

  • ...
5
 8
 1,083

Legend of the Loot of the Thousand Worlds

Author's Note:

The crossover story of Treasure Planet and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Disclaimer: I don't own Treasure Planet and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

All characters are Anthro in this story.

Note: The Gil'Dishpan is a race of alien telepathy tube worms from DC Comics.

Chapter 1 Legend Of The Loot Of The Thousand Worlds

In the Hologram Book read by the Cutie Mark Crusaders...

"On the planet that known by its native as Gil is having a powerful empire in the depth of the ocean under the frozen sea," said The Narrator as the hologram picture showing the frozen planet known as Gil.

"Its capital, Noch, holding all the riches of this frozen world. And now, it's being target... by a conqueror..." said The Narrator and then a huge Ship of the Naga Empire appear in the scene.

"Many conquerors from the Naga Empire are now set their sight on this planet and its riches but all failed. But not this one and he is also the leader of this mission...

and he is one of the greatest and the most feared of all conquerors from the Naga Empire, Captain Tabaqui Rann," said The Narrator as the scene get close to the character

who is Captain Tabaqui Rann, the Two-headed Naga who standing at the board of his Ship. Now the Ship enter the atmosphere of the frozen planet.

"FIRER!" shouted Tabaqui and all Laser Jaivanas on his Ship starting to shooting to the frozen sea, making a hole as large as the Ship. All soldiers quickly put the oxygen masks on their faces

as the Ship go through the hole, diving into the frozen ocean of the planet to find the capital city of Planet Gil.

"As they "sailing" through under the frozen ocean, they had found many cities and conquered them and take their resources during the way they going to the capital city.

When Captain Rann and his soldiers found the capital city, they were greeted by the natives, the Gil'Dishpan," said The Narrator as the scene showing

that Captain Rann is now talking with the Emperor of the Gil'Dishpan Empire.

"But as that they are discussing, the Emperor secretly sends one of his soldiers to order the other soldiers and the royal guards around the throne room to close the gates and kill the invaders.

When the guards closed all the gates and starting to attack. Captain Rann quickly sends the message to his soldiers on the Ship to open fire at the capital city," said The Narrator as the scene showing

the Ship of Captain Rann is starting to attack by shooting laser to the Gil'Dishpan capital of Noch. The battle is really fierce but Captain Tabaqui got the upper hand.

The whole capital city of Noch is collapsing as the Nagas retrieve the resources and native artifacts as they can grab.

"After the capital city collapsed, the native survivors are chasing after Captain Rann. But he along with his soldiers

and his Ship is disappeared with don't even have to go to into the space. They all mysteriously disappeared like when they had appeared from the space," said The Narrator

In the Reality...

"WOW!" said The Crusaders.

Back in the Hologram Book...

"Even being calling as the greatest and the most feared of all conquerors, only little few of his treasure were being sent back to the homeworld.

The most of the treasure that he had got is still being with himself. For 549 years, no one had ever found the Trove of Captain Rann.

But there is a rumor that his treasure was being hide at the deepest and darkest place in the galaxy! The most valuable treasure that ever exist!

The treasure that can't be evaluate! The Loot of the Thousand Worlds! The Treasure Planet!" said The Narrator as the scene showing the planet with two rings surround. Make it's shape look like a molecule.

The story ends.

"Applejack is going to love this!" said Apple Bloom.

"No! I wanna read it with Rarity!" said Sweetie Belle.

"NO! I'm going to show it to Rainbow Dash!" said Scootaloo.

"Give me the book!"Said Apple Bloom and she's jump in and start the fight between her friends to get the book. Then, the book float out from the window of the clubhouse and hit on Applejack's head.

"OUCH!" said Applejack.

"Ah-oh!" said Apple Bloom.

"APPLE BLOOM!" shouted Applejack.

"Change my mind! I'm out of this fight!" said Apple Bloom and she's slowly step away from the window.

"I will read it with Rarity!" said Sweetie Belle.

"NO! I'm going to show it to Rainbow Dash!" said Scootaloo as she's jump on Sweetie Belle and cause a fight to get the book.