• Published 14th Jan 2015
  • 2,538 Views, 54 Comments

OC, Oh Crap! - SmokeShadow95



Three humans end up in Equestria. Three friends who have no idea what they're doing most of the time. Things will not be easy for them in Equestria. From being naked to dealing with danger these three will have plenty of shenanigans to deal with.

  • ...
10
 54
 2,538

You Want Me To. . . What?

“Explain this to me one more time, please.” Twilight massaged the side of her head with a hoof.

Ben sighed. “For the third time, Twilight, Shining Armor needs my assistance repairing some of the damage I caused.”

“Yes, but how?” Twilight asked. “No offense, but how are you going to help my brother in the Crystal Empire?”

“I will find out when I get there.”

“Yeah, about that,” Tessla chimed in for the first time that morning, “You sure you should be traveling alone right now? I mean, we haven't even been here a week yet?”

It had only been a full day and Ben had received another letter from Shining Armor. He received this one in much the same manner as the last one.

“INCOMING!” Dash yelled out as she saw a dark shape through the window.

A small flash of lightning was followed by the sound of a window shattering. A blonde haired Pegasus with a gray coat came crashing in in just about every way possible. She hit Dash's ass with a bounce and then headed for Ben. He caught her in his arms, but ended up falling on his backside just like last time.

“Letter!” Ditzy Doo said happily. She slapped the letter down in his face with a smile. “For you!”

“Thank you, Ditzy Doo.” Ben mumbled.

“You're welcome!” She got up and jumped off Ben's chest. She took off with a grunt from him and flew out the now open window.

Ben stood up and dusted himself off. Then he took the letter and opened it. He read through it and then handed it off to Twilight for her to read. It was shorter than the last one. The letter was very to the point and clearly stated the message it was intended to.

“Huh. So my brother is sending somepony to get you.” Twilight stated after reading the letter. “How convenient.” And with that, Ben was gone.

The ride from Ponyville to the Crystal Empire was long and boring. The escort arrived for Ben shortly after he and Twilight finished talking. He barely had enough time to say goodbye and farewell to Tessla and Austin.

His royal escort was two ponies of the Crystal Guard. They were steadfast and quiet, even with the strange thing known as Ben not a foot away from them. He tried to strike up some conversation, but got nothing back. These ponies were not talking. It was a very long and very boring trip.

“Ugh, we already know this.”

“Well, what would you like me to do, Pinkie?”

Menacing glare “Don't you start back talking me! And would you kindly skip ahead a little bit.”

Shuddering in fear “Okay. Just how far ahead would you like me to go?”

“Three days should just about do it.”

Three Days Later. . .

Ben's face hit the hard crystal floor. Again. It was only the third time that day, but over the past three days the number had risen to forty nine, including this time. Yes, that's right. His face had hit the hard crystal floor forty nine times. Why, you ask? And you should be asking.

“Get up!” Shining Armor shouted the command over to Ben, who was still peeling his cheek off the floor.

The floor finally released his cheek and Ben quickly stood. Too quickly. Ben's head spun one direction as the world spun the other way. He got dizzy and lightheaded and before he knew it he was gone. He toppled forward and face met floor once again. That makes fifty.

“Ouch,” Ben mumbled before picking himself up.

“That has got to be one of the most embarrassing things I have ever seen,” Shining Armor said as he walked over. “That is the fourth time today. Just how much punishment can your face handle?”

“I don't know, and I'm not eager to find out anytime soon.” Ben lifted himself up and got to his feet. He stumbled one step, but stayed on his feet.

They ended for the day right then. It was getting dark out and Ben headed back to his room. He was graciously offered a guest room within the Crystal Palace itself. He knew the real reason was nopony wanted a human walking around the Crystal Empire by himself. Him and his kind were still very new to Equestria and many ponies were still getting used to have them there. Hell, many ponies were still not even sure if the stories were true.

Ben walked along the halls of the Palace. He was sore all over. Ever since he first arrived Shining Armor had been all over him. Withing half an hour he had Ben in training. Of course putting a human through a training regimen meant for ponies had some difficulties. Let's just say that this contributed to Ben falling on his face so many times.

As Ben walked along the halls he saw the ponies that worked there at the Palace. They avoided him. He was nice and friendly, sure, but he was still different. And he looked funny. They were slowly warming up to him. One pony in particular. One pony Ben didn't expect to even get close to him. The one pony that could possibly get him killed by her husband. Yep, that's right. Princess Mi Amore Cadenza AKA Princess Cadence.

“Hi, Ben.” The Princess said as she starting walking with him down the halls.

“Good evening, Princess,” Ben replied with a smile.

“How was your training today?”

“I only fell on my face four times today,” Ben reported, “I'm getting better.”

Cadence chuckled. “It would seem so, yes. You have been training for three days straight now. You look like you could use a break.”

“Thank you, but I'm okay. I can keep at this like any other pony of the guard.” Ben said confidently, “Besides, I don't want to be seen as getting preferential treatment.”

“I understand,” Cadence said, “But something is bothering you. I can tell.”

Ben was silent for a moment. “My friends back in Ponyville. I never really said goodbye. This all happened so fast I didn't have chance. I wonder what they're up to.”

Meanwhile. . .

Time moved on after Ben left. Three days passed, and then it became a week. He sent no word, and his friends back in Ponyville knew nothing of what he had been through. To be honest, they hadn't really put much thought into it. They were dealing some of their own stuff.

Tessla trudged through the streets of Ponyville. He was by himself. Austin was still hospitalized and Ben was off doing something in the Crystal Empire that Tessla knew nothing about. The only thing Ben said to him about was that Shining Armor himself had summoned him. Tessla had only one thought after hearing that. That will turn out well. But that was just the beginning of his problems.

“Hey! Like, where are we going?”

That was the rest.

“Ugh. Silver Spoon, do you know where we're going?”

“I have no idea, Diamond Tiara.”

Tessla trudged on as the two little fillies walked behind him. Tessla did not like these two particular little fillies. Not at all. Not one bit. And now they were following him around like his own personal storm cloud that was constantly raining on his parade.

“Hey! You, like, never answered my question, human.” Diamond Tiara shouted out to Tessla.

“Yeah.” Silver Spoon backed up the other filly. “Like, where are we going?”

Without stopping or even looking back at them Tessla answered. “I'm going to see my friend Austin in the hospital,” He said with emphasis on the I'm. “I don't know where you're going.”

This actually caused the two fillies to stop in their tracks for a moment. They were not the brightest of the bunch and weren't sure how to take that last part of what Tessla said. Eventually, they just shrugged it off and kept following.

Tessla reached the hospital to find a surprise waiting for him. It was Austin. He was at the front doors. He was actually leaving the front doors. He had on some nice clothes that Rarity must have dropped off. It was amazing how much work she was getting done when it came to their clothes. Anyway, Austin was wearing the same dark blue jeans he had on before. The only thing new was the green short sleeved shirt he had on and the black jacket he wore over it.

“Hey, Tessla.” Austin said as his friend approached. “What's up, man?”

“Sup. You're leaving?” Tessla was clearly confused, with good reason. The wound Austin sustained was a bad one. It should take much longer to heal than that.

“Yeah, I am.” Austin said. “I have been given leave to stay in Ponyville. I will need to come in every now and then, but I can manage that.”

“Well, good. Now that you are out maybe you can help me with a problem.”

Austin folded his arms across his chest. He gave Tessla a good long look before speaking. “Sure, why not. I mean, the last problem I helped with put me in the hospital, but why not go again. I'm a nice guy.”

“Relax. Not that kinda problem,” Tessla said as he nodded over his shoulder. Austin followed his movement only to see a group of ponies standing across the street. He just raised an eyebrow at Tessla.

Tessla turned around to see that his storm cloud had disappeared. He looked around to make sure it wasn't hiding out and waiting to pounce on him. When he didn't see them he nearly jumped for joy. Not really. Tessla wasn't the jumping type of guy. He turned back to Austin with a huge smile on his face.

“Ugh. I hate hospitals. They are gross and disgusting and full of sick, disgusting ponies.”

Smile gone. Like magic the smile on Tessla's face vanished with remarkably fast speed. He looked back to see that two young fillies were crossing the street over to the hospital as he stood there.

“I see your problem,” Austin said flatly.

“Help me!”

Austin took Tessla by the shoulder and turned him so that their conversation would be less likely to be heard from the street. He lowered his voice and was almost like they were conspiring to do something.

“Have you tried talking to them?” Austin asked.

“And say what?”

“Have you tried telling them the truth?”

“What are you talking about?”

“You know, the truth where you hate them and you want to punch them in the face.” Austin said. “Wait, was it both of them you wanted to punch in the face or just one?”

Tessla glared at his friend. “You're an ass.”

“No, that's an ass.”

From in the street somewhere. “The name is Cranky!”

Tessla glared at Austin still. This was a very serious matter and he wasn't taking it seriously at all. It must be all that fresh air getting to his head after spending a week in a bed in the hospital. Some kinda natural high on life effect. Whatever it was, Tessla was not amused. However, Austin was not blind to his friends discomfort and he knew when it was time to stop.

“Okay, in all seriousness I think I have a solution,” Austin said in hushed tones as the two fillies drew ever closer. “Just take those two to all the places that they don't want to be. Trust me, they'll leave you alone after that.”

“You think so?” Tessla said nervously. He knew what Austin was talking about, and it came down to one thing. Well, more like three things. Three little fillies. “Oh god, I have to hang out with the CMC, don't I?”

“No need to worry, Tessla,” Austin said reassuringly, “I hear the hospital is quite nice this time of year.”

“You're an ass.”

“The name is Cranky!”