• Published 13th Jan 2015
  • 5,294 Views, 152 Comments

Loves Weird - ILIKEBOOKS



Spike has a crush on Rarity, but certain fillies are making him question his feelings for her.

  • ...
13
 152
 5,294

Author's notes

Just so it's clear this is not the end I already have a sequel in the works and I plan on releasing sometime . I won't spoil the details but I will say it focuses on other characters as they come to grips with their romantic feelings for each other. Don't tell anyone but this will be a trilogy...ssshhh

In case anyone was wondering I actually had Scootaloo picked out as his girlfriend from the beginning, I actually left small clues the entire time. Such as the cover photo, the first and second cover photo Apple Bloom and Sweetiebelle were doing similar things while Scootaloo did something else. Scootaloo was the first filly for Spike to go on a date with, Apple Bloom and Spike at the farm didn't count as a date.

I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Comments ( 21 )

6152557
I knew you'd be happy

Really nice ending. Can't wait for the sequel!

6152686
How about the sequel's sequel?

Funny, I did notice that one of them wasn't like the others in the title pic. I didn't really think much of it until the last chapter though.

6153811
You didn't see it coming.

6153865 Nope, that little hint wasn't enough for me.

6153881
Sorry I was mowing my lawn and It started to rain, the hints were not supposed to be obvious.

6169811
Is it? Man I got to edit every chapter now.

It was so obvious it hurt. Plus, she was honestly the only one that was ooc in my opinion. Never in my life would I have thought the words "They wouldn't understand our love" Come from her mouth, as well as so many others. Plus I'm sure Spike didn't want to get pummeled into the ground... Regardless, the story was still an enjoyable read.

7 out of 10 for Romance
6 out of 10 for Comedy
10 out of 10 for Slice of Life
7 out of 10 for grammar
7 out of 10 for overall story.

It gets a like from me and a moustache. :moustache:

6176447
Chewing on popcorn while grinning continues

6177557
But muh sequels...

6213563 I don't know how my brain works either.:derpytongue2:

6213563 Also, I know I said I was starting on "A Vistor From Manehattan" but I saw that cute little dragoness and couldn't help myself.

6967092 I love you too boo boo :heart:

6977904 Thank you so much, it's nice to see people enjoying what I do, it makes me have the confidence to keep writing. I'll check out that link right now.

6977904 You sunnova bitch

6978621 Still love you tho. Thanks for the compliment, they really do hit home with me.

Guess what... sixty niinnnee likes.

Login or register to comment