• Published 13th Jan 2015
  • 5,252 Views, 152 Comments

Loves Weird - ILIKEBOOKS



Spike has a crush on Rarity, but certain fillies are making him question his feelings for her.

  • ...
13
 152
 5,252

Chapter 16 The End?

"What!, me?," she stepped back. The two other fillies put their heads down.

"I'm so sorry girls," Spike felt horrible but he knew this wouldn't last.

"But Spike I...," she let tears flow down her eyes.

"I'm sorry Sweetiebelle you're a great filly I'm sure you'll find a new colt he's just waiting out there for you," he kissed her cheek.

"Do you mean it?," she wiped her eyes.

"A filly like you I'm sure they're going to knock your doors down,"

"Thanks," she turned to the other fillies and hug them "You deserve it," she walked out the club house.

"Apple Bloom," he wrapped her in a hug. "Can we still be friends?," she pulled away.

"Spike we might need some time away from each other but of course we can be friends," she kissed his lips one last time, "I love ya Spike,"

"I love you too," she walked to the entrance," Spike turned to the last filly.

"Spike why me?, I..I," Scootaloo started crying tears of joy.

"Scootaloo I chose you because when ponies look at you they see a tough filly coltish filly, but when I look at you I see a sweet, loving and beautiful filly," he caressed her cheek, "I love you, and I want to be with you,"

"Do you mean it?." she asked. Spike kissed her on the lips, tears rolled down their eyes, Scootaloo never felt like this before. They parted. "I love you Spike,"

"I love you too," he held her hoof and walked her outside. The sun was shining high in the sky, their problems won't be over but they'll face it together. Spike and Scootaloo walked through farm happily. A small yellow eyed fly snapped his fingers.

"Dang it!," he returned to his normal form, "I thought he was going to go for Sweetiebelle,"

"Pass it up," the mare asked.

"This is not fair," he put the bits in her hoof.

"Thank you Discord," she smiled.

"Why do you need the bits you're loaded,"

"That's not the point come on now Luna had money on Apple Bloom," and in a flash she and Discord were gone.


Rainbow Dash and Twilight smiled when they saw Spike and Scootaloo walking together. Rainbow Dash laughed. "I knew he was going to make the right choice,"

"I so happy for them," she hugged Rainbow Dash, "They're so cute together!,"

"Okay let go Twi it's hard to fly with you hugging me!,"

"Oh okay sorry Rainbow,"


Spike and Scootaloo sat in front of a pond. "So what now?," Spike asked. Scootaloo shrugged.

"As long as we're together I don't really care," Scootaloo sighed, "I was worried for a second,"

"Yeah?," Spike put an arm around her, "Well I wouldn't want to change my decision for the world," they watched as the sun disappeared over the horizon. Finally I don't have to worry about what will happen next Scootaloo pinned him on the ground.

"I think you and I got some catching up to do," Scootaloo kissed him, "So ready for our second date?," Spike blushed.

"I think we can stay out here tonight," he rolled around and pinned her down. "After all we wouldn't want to take this fast would we?," Scootaloo giggled.

"Rainbow would like it fast!,"

"Well it's good thing you're not Rainbow,"

"What's that over there?," Scootaloo pointed outward and Spike turned his head which gave her enough time to push him in to the pond. Spike swam to the surface. "Having fun in the water?," she pointed at him laughing. Spike grabbed her hoof and pulled her in.

"No, now I'm having fun!," Spike splashed water at her.

"Hey!," she started splashing back, "No fair your claws can splash more water than I can!," Scootaloo laid on her back and used her legs to kick as much water as she could. They both laughed.

"This is the most fun I've had in a while!," Spike swam over to her. "Did you know you look hot with your mane wet?," Spike asked.

"You really are quite the charmer," she kisses his cheek, "Wait a minute how do we dry up?," Spike smile turned into a frown. He smacked himself.

"We didn't think of that!," he climbed up onto the ground and pulled Scootaloo up. Scootaloo shivered.

"It's cold!," she hugged Spike to stay warm. "That's a bit better," They walked off soaking wet but their hearts were hot as fire.

"Who would of thought that my first boyfriend would be a dragon?," Scootaloo said.

"I'm just happy you didn't dump me," Spike scratched his scales.

"Take good care of me and you might get to say that in a few months," Scootaloo giggled. "So how about we have a little sleep over?,"

"That sounds perfect," They continued walking to the library. The town was quiet and only a few ponies were still out going about their business. "How do you think ponies will react to our relationship?," He blushed, "It's not everyday you see a dragon and a filly kissing,"

"I don't care what other ponies think," she nuzzled him, "If they got anything to say, we can just tell them to buck off."

"I have a feeling this is only a start to a long life together," Spike smiled.

"As long as you don't look at other fillies," she gave him a knowing look.

"Hey I won't, from now on I am a one filly dragon!,"

"You promise?" Scootaloo asked.

"I cross my heart," he said as he gestured a "x" over his chest.

"That's better," Scootaloo laughed.

"What?"

"I was just thinking, maybe love isn't so weird."

"Nope, it's very weird,"

The End

Author's Note:

Hey guys it's ILIKEBOOKS here and I would like to thank you for all the feedback this story is the first of many. I hope you enjoyed it.