• Published 13th Jan 2015
  • 5,293 Views, 152 Comments

Loves Weird - ILIKEBOOKS



Spike has a crush on Rarity, but certain fillies are making him question his feelings for her.

  • ...
13
 152
 5,293

Chapter 10 Small Truth Against Large Lies

"Spike what the hell is going on?," Twilight yelled. Spike was paralyzed by a magenta aura so there was no escape, no excuse he had to tell the truth.

"Twilight I, I'm sorry but you would have found out eventually so I have to tell you," Spike said.

"Tell me now Spike, no lies, the honest truth," Twilight said her eyes fixed on him.

"Twilight I am dating Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo," Spike said.

"Spike why would you?," She begun.

"Twilight listen to me that's not all, I am also dating Applebloom," Spike closed his eyes in preparation to be verbally assualted, but instead he felt hooves wrap around his neck.

"Spike why are you doing this?," Twilight said. She felt liquid run down her chest. She looked down and saw tears flow in his eyes. He shook his head.

"I don't know why, it started out innocently enough, when I turned down Sweetie Belle she cried and I felt so terrible so when Scootaloo asked me out I said yes, but when I went to Sweet Apple Acres to ask Applejack for some advice Applebloom revealed her feelings for me and I couldn't turn her down so I said yes. Then I spent the night there and went back home but Sweetie Belle asked me out again and I just couldn't say no, that's all that's happened no lies, the truth but I need to fix this Twi," Spike said clenching his surrogate sister.

"Spike I, I had no idea it was this bad, but I don't know what to do, sorry Spike but this is way out of hoof," Twilight said. Spike looked up to her. "Spike I don't think I can help you with this," She closed her eyes "You dug yourself into this and you're going to have to get yourself out,"

"But, I can't, all I do is mess up and cause problems, I'm such an idiot," Spike released her and walked away his head hung in shame. Twilight extended her hoof towards him but he didn't notice. She sat on her haunches and let a few tears fall.

"Why am I so dumb, I could of helped him but I just drove him away, I am a bad friend," When Twilight said this her coat lost some color.


Spike sat in his basket and thought about the situation. "There's no way I'm going to get out of this unscathed, I have to choose one of those amazing fillies, but I can't make the choice now, I think the fair thing to do is that I date them and then I make my choice when I feel like I know them perfectly," Spike let out a hopeful grin that juxtaposed his true emotions because he knows deep inside that he's just buying for time. He thought about Applebloom, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle, he loved how Applebloom was always optimistic and honest, or how Scootaloo is playful, energetic but she let's her feminine side come out when he's with her, he loved how cute and sweet Sweetie Belle was and when her voice squeaks when she talks made her even more cute. The fillies were amazing in their own way. "I love each one of them why can't I just be with them?," Spike said to himself.

"I love them so much, but I have to make a choice,"


"Big sis guess what!," Sweetie Belle said flashing a toothy grin. Rarity took her attention off of the dress she was working on and looked at her sister. Rarity smiled when she saw her sister.

"Hello Sweetums, you look very happy right now," Rarity giggled into her hoof. Sweetie Belle skipped over to her sister.

"Of course I'm happy Spike wants to date me!," Sweetie Belle said. Rarity let her smile grow even bigger. Rarity embraced her sister.

"Why wouldn't he want to date you, you're a perfect little baby sister," Rarity tapped her muzzle. Sweetie blushed at the name.

"Don't say that, I'm far too old for that, I'm twelve years old already I'm basically a mare," Sweetie protested halfheartedly. Rarity happily smiled.

"Sweetie Belle no matter how old you are, you're always going to be my adorable little sister," Rarity said. Sweetie Belle hugged her sister.

"Do you know that I love you Rarity?," Sweetie Belle asked. Rarity looked down at her.

"Of course Sweetie, I love you too,"

The sisters hugged each other for a few more seconds before departing from each other.


Rainbow dash was resting on a cloud when she saw a familiar orange filly, she hopped off the cloud and flew towards Scootaloo. Rainbow Dash noticed that Scootaloo had a certain bounce in her step. "Hey Scoots how was your date?," Rainbow Dash asked. Scootaloo turned around and smiled when she saw Rainbow Dash.

"Hi, big sis," Scootaloo said as Rainbow Dash landed softly on the ground.

"So how was it?," Rainbow asked.

"It was amazing he is so nice, and he makes me feel so happy, I think I may love him," Scootaloo felt giddy when she said the word "love".

"That's awesome I have a feeling that this is going to be great," Rainbow Dash said confidently. "I was wondering is he a good kisser?" Rainbow wriggled her eyebrows. Scootaloo blushed at the word kiss.

"No, I mean yes, wait I don't know but he did do this weird thing when he put his tongue in...," Rainbow covered her mouth.

"Whoa, too much information squirt," Rainbow said nervously while looking around to make sure nopony heard them. She let go of Scootaloo's mouth. "Just don't mention it again like ever," Rainbow Dash put emphasis on ever. Scootaloo cocked her head in confusion.

"Why not?," Scootaloo asked.

"Just don't," Rainbow said, "It sounds wrong coming from a thirteen year old.

"I don't get it,"

Author's Note:

Terribly sorry it came out so late I had a case of writers block but don't worry I can figure this out hopefully.