• Published 11th Jan 2015
  • 3,739 Views, 54 Comments

The Little Pony Legend 4: Balance of the Heart - MaggiesHeartLove



It's been three years since Korra met the Mane Six, united two worlds, and became a princess. And now, at the peak of her success, the young Avatar mysteriously goes missing and it's up to her friends to find her.

  • ...
15
 54
 3,739

The Coronation

*(~)*

Romans 5:3 ~

We can rejoice, too, when we run into problems and trials, for we know that they help us develop endurance

*(~)*


The Coronation

Sunset Shimmer slept on the table, the glowing stone still hovering over the map. The Avatar must have been to a lot of places in the past six months. The former apprentice had remained beside the map all night, hoping for it to land somewhere. Twilight entered the room.

She was now wearing a much more, well different outfit. Her hair remained in a ponytail and had a dark navy blue/purple turtle neck over a longer purple shirt with a high strong aqua collar that could open but was tucked closed by a pale blue belt with her magenta star on it as a buckle and a star image on her chest of the jacket. Her pants matched her turtle neck and wore bellow the knew purple boots with light purple ankles, shoe bottoms designed to look like the alicorn's horse shoes with her star on the toes as well as on the top of the boots. She wore a long arm warmer that ended from bellow her shoulder to her wrist on her right am, covering her scar, and on her left arm a fingerless glove that reached her elbow and a purple armband with her star symbol on it. Her tail was tied into a long red colored ribbon. She gently shook her friend awake.

"Sunset, you've been at this all night. Maybe you should take a break."

Sunset rubbed her sleepy eyes, "But what if it lands somewhere?"

"You said the spell will take a while to find Korra. I want her back just as much as you, but I don't think waiting around here is going to help."

"You're probably right."

"Come on, we'll come and check on it after the coronation. Bolin's coming home today."

As the two friends left the room and closed the door, the stone glowed brighter before landing directly on a certain place on the world map, where it remained like a magnet on a fridge.

(~)

Spirits played on the vines lining the square of City Hall, where people everywhere were preparing for Prince Wu's coronation. Applejack was in charge of the catering while Pinkie Pie organized the whole thing, instructing metalbenders on where to place everything. She barely got to use any of her ideas, thanks to a certain prince.

Twilight and Sunset rode in on Sunset's motorcycle, which had her cutie mark on the left side, and happily greeted their friends. The Mane Six. Rarity grunted as she pulled on a clothing rank, which was filled with Wu's royal coronation garbs for the event. The unicorn panted once she stopped. She couldn't wait for this day to be over. Twilight looked at the designs her friend had made, "Wow, Rarity. These look amazing."

"Thanks. Quite the eye catching design, if I do say so myself. I just hope Prince-lazzy-bums actually takes these this time." she huffed, "I swear If I need to redo the entire thing all over again, so help me I'm going to slap him upside the head!"

All of the friends backed away in fear from the unicorn's outburst. Applejack and Rainbow Dash glanced at each other before showing them the banner for the occasion. "Well, at least he didn't ask you to change the banner." said Rainbow Dash.

"Pinkie Pie did a great job on it." said Applejack.

"And it smells like cake!" said the pink Pony.

"It does?" Fluttershy asked as she attempted to sniff the banner, only to have Pinkie Pie place it over her face, leaving a bit of blue creamy substance on Fluttershy's nose.

"I used frosting instead of paste!"

Applejack giggled as she gestured to her own nose, "Uh, Fluttershy, you've got a little something', uh.."

Fluttershy rubbed her cheek, completely missing the frosting on her nose. "Did I get it?"

"Not exactly."

Sunset Shimmer took a hankie from her pocket and removed the frosting from her friend's nose. It was nice to know that some things may never change. No matter what world you're in.

Twilight looked around the area. Metalbenders placed the spectator stands while a few other pegasus ponies arranged the decorations around the spirit trees that surrounded the area. They were harmless green streamers with yellow ribbons which did not harm nor anger the spirits. In fact, some even liked the lovely ornaments.

Applejack's big brother and a few more earth ponies helping with preparing the food and drinks for after the ceremony which would be held at the Four Elements Hotel and Pinkie Pie's old friend, Cheese Sandwich helped out with arranging the sweets and such. The party pony smiled and waved at the pink pony who blushed and smiled in return, leaving Rarity and Rainbow to giggle at the scene. Pinkie arced an eyebrow.

"What?"

"Nothing." they responded in a sing-song union.

"Looks like Prince Wu really went all out." Twilight said while arching an eyebrow.

Speaking of the prince, Wu himself waved his arms as he acted out his vision to Mako and Flash, who both stood standing in front of him.

"So then the crowds are gathered, all excited to see my coronation, when all of a sudden, these boulders come rolling through. And guess what pops out of 'em? Earthbender dames! These gals start banging the boulders like drums, and sing the song of my royal lineage. It's the most dynamite six-hour show you'll ever see in your life."

But Mako and Flash were less than thrilled. "Shouldn't you be getting ready to, I don't know ... rule a whole nation?" Flash asked.

"Now, now, now, don't get yourself in a tizzy. I'll have ministers for all that!" he placed an arm around the anthro pony, "No, sir, Flash, when we get to Ba Sing Se, it'll just be two kooky pals, living the life!" he said with a smile and patted Flash on the chest.

Flash waved his finger unenthusiastically while sarcastically saying, "Yay …"

Tenzin then approached the future king. "Getting excited for your big day?"

"Does a platypus-bear poop in‒ Hey!" Wun turned around angrily when he saw metalbending officers putting up spectator stands and raced on over to berate them. "You can't put bleachers there! There won't be enough room for the Dance of the Badgermoles! Look, it's going to go like this."

The Prince began performing a very weird, but oddly smooth, dance performance while Mako and Flash looked on with matching confused and concerned looks on their faces as the rest of the Ponies, and Spike, walked by and stood beside them.

Suddenly, music began filling the air. And they all knew what this meant. Mako quickly covered his ears. "Oh, no!"

Even Flash covered his ears, "Please don't tell me he's--"

(Parody of Perfect world from Emperor's New Groove)

Wu;

Everything must be perfection

Living to my expectation

Mako;

"He is."

Wu;

Every leader will travel far and wide

Flash;

"Kill me now."

Wu;

All the other kings before hand, were so lacking in refinements

But soon they'll see the greatness that no one--

"Not even me"

--Can hide

As Wu sang, he danced all around, striking poses and looking 'dashing' for the ladies.

I was born and raised to rule

No one has ever been this cool

In a thousand years of aristocracy

Meanwhile, Mako and the ponies groaned in despair.

An enigma and a mystery

In Earth Kingdom history

The quintessence of perfection that is who--

He gestured to Rarity and Rainbow Dash, who glared at him silently as he awaited for an answer. He then pointed to himself and continued singing.

Prince Wu!

They say, he's the the sovereign lord of the nation

Mako;

"Nobody says that."

Wu;

He's the hippest dude in creation

Rainbow Dash;

"As if!"

Wu;

He's a hep-cat in the emperor's new cloths

Applejack;

"Does he hear himself?"

Wu;

Years of such selective breeding

Generations have been leading

To this miracle of life that we all know!

What's his name?

Mako and Ponies;

"No!"

Wu;

Prince Wu!

That's right!

I'm the sovereign lord of the nation

I'm the hippest guy in creation

I'm the charming that princes wish to be!

Rarity;

"Make it stop!"

Wu;

And this perfect world will spin

Around my every little whim

'Cause this perfect world begins and ends with

Who---

Mako and Ponies just groaned and dryly replied; "Prince Wu."

Rainbow;

"Barf!"

Wu;

What's his name?

Prince Wu!

As the prince continued to dance, he had the metalbenders dance and sing backup to the song, much to the latter group's surprise. However, the cops were not all to happy about this song either, even if their dancing was phenomenal.

Metalbenders;

Prince Wu!

Wu;

That's my name!

Metalbenders;

Prince Wu!

Wu;

Am I hip or what?

Rarity;

"Or what."

Metalbenders;

Prince Wu!

Wu;

Don't you know I'm the king of the world?

Metalbenders;

Prince Wu!

Wu;

Oh, yeah!

Don't you forget it!

Boom baby!

The song came to a close with Wu doing the splits and fireworks coming out of nowhere behind him.

Pinkie;

"I didn't order any fireworks."

The metalbenders all, blankly, ended their dance and continued doing their work. But even so, Wu continued his dance despite the lack of music. President Raiko approached the group.

"You sure that's the guy you want running the Earth Kingdom?" Sunset Shimmer asked the president, "I mean, isn't there anyone else more qualified?" she continued looking at the prince's goofy dance, "Anybody at all? Come on, a hog monkey could do a better job!"

"Trust me. We'll be sending a delegation of experienced advisers to handle day-to-day governing." said Raiko.

Applejack and Pinkie Pie both looked oddly at him, "I see the prince is gettin' used to the hardships of leadership." the country pony said sarcastically.

"You know royals. They love a ceremony."

"Not all of them." Mako replied sadly, remembering his currently missing fiance. How he missed her terribly.

Twilight and the others shared his pain. Flash placed a reassuring hand in his shoulder, "Hey, we'll see Korra again. She's got a lot to come back to."

Tenzin placed a reassuring hand on the young firebender. "Don't worry, Mako. Until Sunset Shimmer's spell finds her I have airbenders all over the world on the lookout."

"I hope they find her soon." said Twilight, "I'm concerned about reports I've heard regarding Kuvira's growing military. They say she's throwing some of her dissenters into prison camps."

"Well, she'll be stepping down tomorrow." Raiko said with confidence, "We can worry about correcting any of her mistakes after that."

"And you're not worried about her handin' power over to Prince Wu?" asked Applejack.

"When Kuvira started cleaning up the Earth Kingdom, she knew her position wasn't permanent. She gave me her word that she'd step down."

Rainbow Dash looked on at the prince, still doing his silly dance. "Still, I'd feel a lot better if Korra were here."

(~)

For once, Korra managed to sleep peacefully. Despite the hard rock bed, she had a very eventless night. No nightmares, no flashbacks, no nothing. Her eyes slowly fluttered open, only to come face to face with an adorable little creature with big pink eyes, puffy hair, blue skin and transparent, colorless butterfly-like wings and white antennas. He wore a black jumpsuit with fur lining and his wings barely moved, but somehow managed to keep him suspended in mid air. Korra arched an eyebrow.

"Uh…hello?"

"Long time no see." said the little critter. He spoke in a strange accent, unfamiliar to Korra.

She gently sat upright, only to see that more of the same creature surrounding her. They were all just like the first one; four legend creatures with antennas and matching wings. All had different colored eyes, hair and tails and they all spoke in a strange gibbering language. They appeared surprisingly happy to see Korra for some reason. The Avatar was pretty spooked to see these things. She rose her feet onto the bed and hugged them, unwilling to get off due to the creatures swarming around her.

"Okay, um. Nice to meet you little…bug, butterfly, color things. Now, could you please, go away?"

"Go away? What kind of swamp water have you been drinking?" said the leader. He was the only one who could speak her language.

"Hold up! You can talk like me?"

"I can, these guys can only understand you. But why am I telling you what you already know?"

Korra arched an eyebrow, "Excuse me? I've never seen you before in my life."

"Of course you have! Your friend Fluttershy helped us return home, remember?"

"Who's Fluttershy?"

The creatures all simultaneously gasped in horror! How could she not know who Fluttershy was?

"Seabreeze, quit scarring her."

Korra turned her head to see the elderly Toph enter with a bowl of mushrooms and placed them in a rock-like table. Her cave was arranged to look like a small home, the rocks and tree roots served as chairs and desks and a very special area served as a kitchen table for her to prepare her food. Korra still couldn't believe she had met Aang's old earthbending master. Unlike the previous night, she wore her hair in a very identical fashion as she had in her younger years. In a large bun with long damp bangs over her face.

"Toph. You know these guys?" Korra asked.

"Yeah. The Breezies can be a bit annoying sometimes, but you get used to it."

"Breezies?"

"Don't tell me you've never heard of them. I figured a Princess Alicorn would be familiar with creatures from Equestria."

For Korra, everything that was coming out of Toph's mouth made no sense whatsoever. "Princess what? Equestri-who? You're making less sense than these guys."

The blue and pink breezie, named Seabreeze, flew up to the older woman. "Toph, there is something seriously wrong with her. She doesn't have her wings and her magic isn't working. What are we going to do?"

"Hello! I'm right here!" Korra exclaimed, getting his attention, "You know, for a little guy you have no inside voice." once she finally got off of her bed, more and more breezies surrounded her. Most of them were little children, curious to be looking at a human, aside from Toph, up close. The girl breezies began playing with Korra's hair, admiring how soft and silky it was. She attempted to shoo the critters away.

"Okay, get off! Hey, don't touch the hair!"

Toph laughed at this as she took a seat on a stereo root, sipping a cup of tea. "Ha, ha, ha, they like you."

"I can see that." Korra quickly gave up and allowed the children breezies to rest on her head and shoulders, all happily chittering. "So, you've lived with them long?"

"Only three years. They're good company, once you master their language." One little breezie spoke in its gibbering foreign tongue and Toph translated, "She said you look even prettier than she pictured."

Korra blinked in surprise, "Oh. Thank you." she said to the little one.

Seabreeze flew up to Korra, "How did you find your way out here? Why aren't you in Republic City?"

"I…I've been kind of trying to find something. Getting myself back into Avatar fighting shape." she looked downcast and said rather bitterly, "But lately I'm getting my butt kicked by losers all over the Earth Kingdom. I swore I would only return once I was back to the way I used to be. The world needs me."

Toph scoffed. "Get over yourself! The world doesn't need you one bit."

Korra arched an eyebrow and placed a hand on her hip, while the breezies remained on her head and shoulders. "But, while I've been the Avatar, I've stopped some really bad people from doing some really bad things."

Toph got up and walked to her 'table' and poured herself more tea. "Listen, when I was Chief of Police in Republic City, I worked my butt off busting criminals. But did that make crime disappear? Nope. If there's one thing I learned on the beat, it's that the names change, but the street stays the same."

"So, basically, you're saying that everything I've ever accomplished has been pointless." she said the last part more to herself, "And I thought Beifong was grumpy."

"I'm the original Beifong!" Toph said proudly.

"So ... does this mean you won't train me?"

"What?"

"Well, I was kind of hoping since you once trained Aang and all."

"What would you need training for?" Seabreeze asked, "You already have all the strength you need."

"I appreciate the encouragement but you don't know the kind of beatings I've had to endure recently."

"I saw you with that black eye, I think I have a pretty good idea."

Korra looked at the little guy in amusement, "Mmm, you're a spirited little one, aren't you?"

"I get that a lot."

Another breezie, a female with an orange coat and purple hair, approached Toph and whispered something into her ear. "You really think I should, hu?"

"What did she say?" Korra asked, "Does this mean you'll train me?"

"Well, I was planning on soaking my feet in mud for a few weeks." she sighed before smiling, "But I can't stand you being so pathetic and getting your butt kicked all the time. All right, I guess I can help."

"Thank you!" Korra smiled excitedly, clapping her hands together before reaching out to hug the older woman. Only to run face first into a rock wall that rose from the ground, curtesy of Toph herself, and Korra was knocked to the ground.

"Na-uh-uh-uh. You want to hug something, go hug a tree. We're here to work!"

(~)

In the fanciest hotel in Republic City, Kuvira, Dazzle, Starblaze, Melody, Baatar Jr. and the rest of Kuvira's delegation arrived. While they all wore stoic expressions, Bolin extended his arms, exclaiming his joy with great pride. Happy to be back home.

"Hello Republic Cit-ay! Bolin ... is back!"

However, the moment he spotted a familiar face standing in the lobby with her brother, Bolin reeled back in horror. Even after all these years, her stoic expression never changed.

"And...Eska is also here." he said, down-beaten.

The female chief approached Bolin, not feeling any resentment over their past 'relationship'. She was fine the way she was. Besides, having a boyfriend eventually became less and less appealing for her over time. Why would she want a husband sitting near her throne anyways?

"I see you have replaced me with a new girlfriend." she said turning her emotionless gaze on Kuvira, "Well done, she seems very threatening."

"Oh no no, that's Kuvira, she's kind of my boss."

"Boss, girlfriend. Same thing."

A clerk approached her, "I'm afraid there's been a mistake, Your Eminence. We have you and your brother booked in the same room, with only one bed."

"It's no mistake. Desna sleeps in the tub." Eska shoot Bolin one more look and walked off with her brother.

Rarity, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy arrived side by side with Asami, Mako, Bolin and Prince Wu. Rarity was pulling a rank filled with Wu's choices of clothing and accessories for his coronation outfit. Mako immediately spotted his brother and smiled.

"Bolin!"

The two bending brothers greeted each other with a brief sparing before giving each other a hug. Flash was the next to receive it and gave each other a 'bro-hoof'. "It's so great to see you again!" said the pegasus.

"You too, Flash!"

"Look at you!" Mako said proudly, "My little brother got all ... important."

"I know, right? I see myself in the mirror sometimes and I think I'm in trouble before I realize: it's only me."

"Boly!" The earthbender was surprised by a hug from Rarity.

"Rarity!" once the hug ended, he took a good look at her new wardrobe, "Wow, you look great! But then again, you always do."

Rarity proudly flipped her mane, "Always the charmer, Bolin."

Bolin was also surprised by an attack hug from Pinkie Pie. "I'm sooooooooooooo happy to see you!!!"

"You too…Pinkie Pie…can't breath." the pink pony finally released Bolin, who took in a hug inhale of oxygen.

Applejack greeted him next. "How ya doin', partner?"

"Great, A.J."

Rainbow Dash ruffled his hair, "Hey, just because you're working with Kuvira, doesn't mean you gotta look like a stiff."

"Hey! It makes me look like a man." Bolin's eyes widened when he heard a familiar heavenly giggle from behind him and felt a soft hand ruffle his hair, far more gently than Rainbow did.

"I like it better the way it used to be."

Bolin turned to face the woman, who somehow looked even more beautiful now than she ever did. Her long bang styled to the side of her face, her red ruby lips curled up into a smile and her light green eyes sparkled with happiness. Bolin opened his arms and the woman embraced him with all the love in her heart, resting her head on his strong shoulder as he took in the scent of her hair.

"Asami, I missed you so much."

"I missed you too."

Once they released the hug, Bolin took a good look at his woman. "Wow. You look incredible."

"Me? What about you? Not even Kuvira's other guys could pull off that uniform." Asami said flirtatiously. The two then shared a long awaited passionate and loving kiss. But as happy as he was, Mako couldn't help but miss Korra as he watched the two love birds.

"So, what's it like working for her?" Asami asked once the kiss ended and turned her gaze over to the metalbender behind her boyfriend, who was speaking to her comrades. "From what I've heard, she's pretty harsh."

"No! I--I mean, she can be tough, sure, but we're turning around the Earth Kingdom like you wouldn't believe. You remember how bad my Grandma's neighborhood in Ba Sing Se was? All that's completely changed, I mean, we are really ... helping people."

Fluttershy, who was the only one not to greet him, crossed her arms, tuning away from him. "Not from what I've seen." she muttered under her breath.

"But what have you guys been up to?" Bolin asked, "Building stuff? Fighting crime? Making gowns? Busting triads? Being a prince, Mako-style?" he said to his brother while nudging him arm.

The group kind of looked downbeat, much to Bolin's surprise. Rainbow spoke first, "Well, yeah we're good, but lately…well,"

"We've all had to tolerate…him!" Rarity glared at Prince Wu, who was fixing his hair in the reflection of a window. "He's had me working my flank off making his coronation garbs." she began mimicking him, "No, Charity, that's too wide." "Flarity, that's too green," "Hasity that's not enough gold," for pete sakes, get my name right!!!"

Pinkie spoke next, "He made me in charge of his after party, but he never used any of my ideas! Not a one!"

"And he wants me to perform a Sonic Rainboom during his coronation." said Rainbow Dash, unenthusiastically. "Something which he never, ever, ever, ever lets me forget."

"And I'm in charge of the catterin'." said Applejack.

Flash lowered his ears downbeat, "I've been working as his body guard. And, uhhh …" he hung his head in disappointment, "Yeah."

Bolin turned to his brother, "At least you got off easy, right Mako?"

"He thinks of me as his best prince friend." the firebender said downcast.

"Oh….never mind. So, have you seen Korra yet?"

"No. She was supposed to come in with Tonraq, but he said she left the South Pole months ago. No one knows where she is."

"I'm really getting worried." said Asami. Bolin placed his arm around her for comfort.

Rainbow Dash looked over at Kuvira and her people, and noticed the three anthro ponies with her. She tapped on Fluttershy's shoulder, "Hey Fluttershy, are those the ponies you told us about?"

The yellow pegasus narrowed her eyes at them. "Yes. I don't know why, but I don't trust them."

Rainbow then turned to Bolin. "Hey, Bo. What can you tell me about those ponies with Kuvira?"

"Oh, Dazzle, Starblaze and Melody? They're Kuvira's right hand ponies. They never leave her side. Loyal to the end. I think you'll really like them, R.D." he said with confidence.

However, Rainbow Dash herself did not believe this was possible. Twilight Sparkle, Spike and Sunset Shimmer arrived and spotted Bolin. Spike ran up to greet him.

"Bolin!"

"Spike!" The little dragon jumped into his arms and the two friends hugged. "Look at you, you're bigger than the last time I saw you."

Spike landed on the floor and smiled proudly. "Yep. No one can call me 'baby dragon' now!"

Bolin then spotted Twilight, "Twily! How's my favorite alicorn princess?"

"It's great to see you too, Bolin." she said as they hugged. Sunset was next.

"How ya doing, Sunset?"

"Pretty good. Look at you, you've really made something of yourself." she said, gesturing to his uniform.

"I know right! And what have you been up to?"

"Well, you know, teaching at a dojo, working with Asami at Future Industries, helping Mako and Flash from time to time with the whole Triad situations, nothing too…you know, concrete."

"Still exploring your horizons?"

"You could say that."

Starblaze's eyes looked all over the lobby and she yawned in boredom, "Is this really the best hotel in Republic City? I've seen better places in those run down villages we've been to."

Dazzle scoffed, "Would you quit complaining? Besides, we won't be staying here for long. Just until the Coronation is over." her eyes shifted to the cocky prince, "Sooner than they think." her eyes then shifted to the alicorn princess Twilight Sparkle. "Well, well, look who else is here."

"Who?", Melody asked as she looked around. Dazzle groaned before taking her younger sister by the chin and forcing her to look in Twilight's direction. "Ooooooh."

Starblaze narrowed her eyes at the princess, "Just when we think we're out, she shows up."

Dazzle simply smiled arrogantly, "Relax, Star. After today, we won't have to worry about Princess Goody-two-hooves, or any of the alicorns standing in our way."

Meanwhile at the checking in counter, Su was handed the keys to her room. The woman was in the city for the Coronation as well. She was greeted by her dear alicorn friend, Princess Luna.

"Suyin!"

"Luna!" The two embraced, "It's so good to see you again."

"You as well."

"Are your sister and mother here too?"

"Yes. They are off greeting Raiko and Tenzin." suddenly, she noticed someone else walking towards them, and Su's eyes shifted to disapproval as her eldest son approached the two.

"Mother."

"Hello, Baatar Jr."

"It's just "Baatar" now." he bowed before the princess, "Princess Luna." Luna nodded in return and Baatar continued speaking with his mother, "So, now that you've seen all the good we've done since we left Zaofu, you must be sorry that you didn't come and help us."

Suyin placed a hand on her hip, unimpressed. "I don't know if I'd call marching all over the Earth Kingdom, forcing people to bow to Kuvira, "doing good"."

"I agree." Luna stated matter-of-fact.

"I am sorry you don't see that, your highness." Baatar said bitterly, "And you're going to have to get over your grudge with her, mother. I'm sure you've heard that we're engaged. She's going to be an official member of our family."

"I'm just glad she'll be stepping down after tomorrow."

"You prefer to be ruled by that royal idiot?" he looked over his shoulder towards Wu, who was trying to chat up Kuvira after she was done signing autographs for her fans. The prince smiled at the metalbender.

"I hope I'm not out of order saying this: You're pretty easy on the eyes for a military type." he said flirtatiously, but Kuvira ignored him. "I'll put in a good word for you with the hotel staff, maybe get you a little upgrade. I've been living here for years, they love me."

"I won't be needing your help." Kuvira responded, "We've reserved the presidential suite."

"Well, I think someone is pulling your chain, gumdrop! See, I'm in the presidential suite."

Kuvira turned to Wu with a smug smile on her face, "Not anymore. I had you moved out." Beside her, Dazzle, Starblaze and Melody giggled in amusement.

"It's quite lovely." said Dazzle, "Roomy enough for all of us. Once we got rid of all of the worthless junk in the way."

"Wait, what?" Wu angrily grabbed the nearby clerk by the coat, "Cam, where's all my stuff?"

"We've moved you into a very nice junior suite on the seventh floor." the clerk replied calmly/blankly.

"Junior suite?" Wu asked in disappointment.

"Something you should know about me" Kuvira said with a triumphant smile, "I always get what I want."

"Always." Dazzle, Starblaze and Melody shared her smile as they replied in union with matching smirks. Their pendents glowing.

(~)

Inside City Hall, Mako and Flash both leaned against a tree rising up from the floor, its branches integrated with the rest of the building's architecture, while Wu was passing back and forth, visibly worried. The doors opened up and in walked his royal Aunt and her secretary Gun, along with Rarity, Applejack and Pinkie Pie.

"Where have you been? My coronation is in ten minutes!" Wu said as he approached the group, he looked around, and even behind them, "Where's everyone else? Where are the Seven Sacred Chests of Exquisite Finery? Where are my one of a kind designer coronation garbs?"

Rarity cringed and tapped her index fingers against one another. "Well, about your cloths. Uh, something…happened."

"What? What happened?!"

The unicorn's horn glowed brightly as she levitated a piece of the garbs that she had designed for the Coronation. Or at least what was left of it. The fabric was torn, burned and thrown into the mud. In other words, they were ruined.

"What happened to my garbs?!"

"I went to your suite to get them, but the staff had thrown them out the window into the street and…this was all that was left."

Wun hung his shoulders in despair, "What, no!" he then tried to calm himself down, "Okay, okay, what about the rest of my stuff?"

This time, his aunt spoke, "Sadly, most of the royal things were looted after I was assumed dead and we could not find much of them afterwards. So I'm afraid your coronation may not have some of the usual items ... like ... the crown."

Wu's eyes widened in shock, "There's no crown?! How can you have a coronation without a crown?" he said in distress, "How will people know when I'm officially the king?"

"We still have one of the royal jewels we can pin on you." Gun opened a small jewel box, containing a golden emerald encrusted earring. Wu looked down on it in annoyance.

"An earring?"

"Think of it more as a royal brooch." Gun said as he held the earring up and it sparkled.

"Are you telling me that there are no dancing badgermoles? No acrobat bell ringers, no horn blowing announcery guy?"

"My nephew, this will be better for you. It's high time you focused more on your responsibilities rather than your flamboyant parties. It will be a very simple, intimate, elegant ceremony. A wonderful day for our kingdom."

But Wu was not happy about this at all. He wanted a big grand coronation to remember, not this simple little gathering of a picnic. He did not say a word but stormed out of the room, leaving the queen to sigh and rub her temples.

"I should have expected this. For three whole years I've tried my hardest to make up for my mistakes. I hoped my nephew would usher in a new era for our people, but…I'm afraid I was aiming far too high."

Applejack looked at the queen with sympathy as she spoke, "With all due respect, your Majesty, your nephew isn't like you at all. Sure, he can be arrogant and thinks highly of himself for the wrong reasons but, he isn't as disconnected with the people as you may think. I see in him a quality that he wants to make friends, only problem is he just doesn't know how. All he really needs are folks that will help him keep his foot on the ground."

The queen pondered on this for a moment, when it finally hit her. Maybe she could show her nephew how to be a better ruler, but she knew of only very few folks who could show him how to be a better friend.

"You are absolutely right, Lady Applejack."

Applejack nodded her head. "Of course."

"All Wu needs is some friends who can show him what it truly means to be there for others. To appreciate the simple things in life."

"I completely agree."

"Someone like you youngsters."

"Exatl--Say what?!"

"Say what?!" Rarity, Pinkie, Flash and Mako all exclaimed in horror.

"I may not have been able to get through to Wu completely, but maybe you girls can. And you boys," she turned to Mako and Flash, "I know Wu has taken a liking to you both."

Both boys just stood there with shocked and worried expressions. "Lucky us." they both said in sarcastic union, while still visibly worried.

"All I am asking is that you help him see the error of his way. Could you please do this for me? I will not force you to. The choice is yours."

The friends all looked at one another in worry. They all agreed they could not stand Wu's attitude, but Hou-Ting did have a point. Maybe all he really needed were true friends to help him find his way. The queen really had done what she could, but maybe she wasn't the one meant to reach out to him, but they were. After all, the Mares were the Elements of Harmony, Mako was engaged to one of the Princesses of friendship, and Flash was still dating the second princess. Besides, how could they say no to this elderly woman walking around with a cane in hand? She had done what she could, and no one could say she did not try her hardest to correct her mistakes in the past, it was the least they could do for her.

Mako stepped forward and bowed before the queen, "You have our word, your majesty."

Hou-Ting placed a hand on Mako's shoulder in gratitude. "Thank you, my prince. Thank you."

Pinkie Pie leaned in and whispered to Rarity, "We're never getting rid of him, are we?"

Rarity simply shook her head in sadness and despair before tearing up and blowing her nose into the now torn green garb.

(~)

Back in the swamp, nearly the entire Breezie clan gathered to watch Korra and Toph face off. One large group cheered from one tree while the other cheered from the tree in the opposite side. Both Korra and Toph stood facing one another. Korra took her stance, fists up and ready while Toph stood there completely still. Korra had heard stories about the earthbender and her amazing skills. She promised she would not underestimate her, but she was also really excited to fight one of history's timeless legends.

"Okay, bring it!"

On Toph's command, Korra ran forward with a large grin on her face, as she tried to knock Toph down with her airbending, but Toph evaded every blast with her hands behind her back, before knocking Korra down with a single blast of mud. Korra landed face first into the pool of mud, her face and cloths covered in the brown colored filth as she sat upright. She grunted in annoyance when a poll of grass was thrown at her face, much to her disgust and embarrassment. A frog-squirrel jumped onto her shoulder and croaked, much to her annoyance. The Breezies all groaned sadly at the sight, while Seabreeze hoof palmed himself, muttering under his breath in his breezie language.

"Tell me what you did wrong." Toph said as she approached Korra, who picked up the frog-squirrel by the tail and placed it on her knee before it ran off.

"Well, I was thinking that you were …"

"Exactly! You were thinking! Go again." Toph turned around and got back into position, her hands still behind her back.

There was no way Korra was going to mess this up again. She got up and tried once more to attack, she grunted as she hurled an air blast at Toph, followed by another and another as the Breezies cheered. However, Toph managed to effortlessly evade everything Korra threw at her before finally knocking the younger woman down again by blasting her away with another stream of mud. The Avatar yelled as she was tossed aside and landed in a shallow pool, turning on her back and sighing with despair. She couldn't believe she was already feeling exhausted. She barely got a chance to hit her opponent. The Breezies all chattered sadly with one another. Why was their princess so weak? What happened to her? Apparently, Seabreeze was the only one who had a hunch as to what the reason might be.

Toph walked on by and stood beside Korra, shaking her head. "Pathetic. Of all the Avatar's I've worked with, you're by far the worst." she said as Korra stood up and stretched out her back, now with a massive elbow leech on her elbow. Toph pulled it off with one quick tug as she walked by Korra, "I know that's only one other Avatar, but still."

"Gah!", Korra exclaimed and rubbed the arm where the leech was popped off of, "Hey! It seems like you're enjoying having someone around to beat up an awful lot."

"Yeah, the swampbenders out here really can't take a punch." Toph said as she sat on a large tree root and the Breezies lowered down. A few little ones landing on Korra's head.

"So ... what made you want to drop out and disconnect from the rest of the world?"

"I'm more connected to the world than you've ever been! The roots and vines ... They run all over the world. I can see Su and Lin, Zaofu and Republic City. I see everything."

While Toph was apparently just sitting there, enjoying the peace, a smile crept up on Korra's face as she silently bended a stream of water in an attempt to take Toph by surprise. But she was immediately knocked down, once again, by the old woman with a stream of mud.

"You're blind compared to me."

Korra groaned as she laid on the ground. Seabreeze flew down towards her. "Don't worry, Princess. Toph may seem rough at times, but she's really a good person."

Korra narrowed her eyes in annoyance, "Yeah…I can see that." she said sarcastically.

"You will get back into shape in no time. Trust me, Princess."

Korra finally sat upright, "Why do you keep calling me that? Look, just because my dad is Chief, it doesn't necessarily mean I'm a princess!"

Seabreeze looked on at Korra with worry and uncertainty, as well as a few other breezies behind him. "You really don't remember do you? Your pony friends, your wings, your magic? Nothing?"

Suddenly, Korra's head began to pound, clenching her head while groaning in pain. "No. I have idea what you're talking about!" she said…right when her eyes immediately flashed in a green color, making Seabreeze gasp and fly away a few feet.

"What?"

"Your eyes! Look!"

Korra looked down at her reflection in the puddle of shallow water she was sitting on. She didn't see anything at first, but then her blue eyes quickly flashed into a green color before turning blue again. Korra gasped, jolted upright and stood up on her two feet, trying to make sense on what she just saw.

"Wha…what was that?"

"This would explain everything!" said Seabreeze in realization. "Korra…you're under a spell!"

Korra did not say a word, but simply stood there with a look of both confusion…and fear.

(~)

All the world leaders, including the Equestrian alicorns. Celestia, Luna, Leilani and Cadance, along with her husband Shinning Armor and their three-year-old daughter, Princess Flurry Heart, sat with Chief Tonraq and Eska and Desna. Kuvira also sat with them, while her pony comrades stood beside her, bored-ly watching the ceremony unfold. The Mane Six, as well as Spike, Flash, Mako, Sunset Shimmer and Asami stood by them while Raiko, Tenzin, Lord Zuko and his daughter all sat in a row on the right side of the stage. Asami spotted Bolin sitting on the stands and waved happily at him, for which he returned. Dazzle watched this scene and felt like she would vomit in her own mouth.

Queen Hou-Ting stood at the very center of the stage in front of a microphone stand as her nephew kneeled before her. She placed her earring and pined it onto Wu's jacket. "Now rise, Wu of the Hou-Ting Dynasty, King of all the Earth Lands and glorious defender of Ba Sing Se. Long may you reign!"

As Wu stood up, only a few people are applauded for him. Asami nudged Rainbow's arm and the pegasus sighed sadly as she opened up her wings and flew up at high speed, performing her SonicRainboom before landing back with her friends, less than enthusiastically. The folks barely showed much enthusiasm in their cheers.

"Go Wu! Woohoo …"

"Woohoo …"

The Mane Six all looked at him with worry and concern. This guy really did need help. Wu addressed to the crowd through the microphone, "Thank you, for that incredibly brief, but very moving ceremony. I am touched by the love of my devoted countrymen, who have worked so hard to restore their beloved leader to the throne. One of them deserves special attention." he turned to the female metalbender, "Kuvira, rise!"

The woman stood up and walked towards the new king and more people applauded for her. Melody jumped up with joy as she cheered, "Woohoo!" Her enthusiasm faded when she saw the scornful looks of Starblaze and Dazzle and sat back down, shyly.

Gun carried a green pillow with a medallion on it, Wu took it and placed it around Kuvira's neck as she bowed her head. "For your service to the realm, I would like to present you with the Kyoshi Medal of Freedom, our nation's highest honor, which was somehow not stolen, unlike the royal pinky rings." Wu said the last part rather bitterly and under his breath.

Kuvira smiled, her dazzling face brightening up the area around her, despite the cloudy skies above. "Thank you. And if you don't mind, I would like to say a few words."

"Why not? We've got six hours to fill …" Wu said in annoyance as Kuvira addressed to the crowed.

"Growing up in Zaofu, with Suyin Beifong, I learned that the idea of a royal family passing a title from one generation to the next was archaic, and that technology and innovation should be what drives a nation forward." as she spoke, Su gave the woman a distrustful look. "It was the pathetic rule of kings and queens that caused the Earth Kingdom to descend into such incredible disarray."

At the mention of this, Hou-Ting, the alicorns, Cadance and Twilight included all looked at one another with worry and concern. Even Raiko and Tenzin gave each other a worried look while Kuvira's loyal ponies simply stood there watching, their mischievous smirks growing with each word that came out of the woman's mouth.

"It's taken me three years to get it back on track, and there is no way I will allow it to slip back into the dark ages. I'd like to make an announcement to the world: the Earth Kingdom is no more. And from here on out," she gestured to Wu, "this man has no authority."

The crowd gasped in surprise, but none were as surprised as Wu was. "Wait, what? But I just got the royal brooch!" he said while showing them the earring on his jacket.

Kuvira continued to speak, "I have created a new Earth Empire, and I will continue to lead it into the future myself, bringing about a new era of prosperity for my people."

The entire crowd cheered for the woman with way more enthusiasm than they did with Wu. It was clear they adored her more than the Prince himself.

"We love you, Kuvira!"

"All hail the Great Uniter!"

Baatar Jr., Varrick and Zhu-Li applauded for her, while Bolin looked on with worry. He eventually got up and applauded halfheartedly. Dazzle, Starblaze and Melody cheered loudly for their friend, but Kuvira's peach wasn't over yet.

"And let me assure my fellow leaders of one thing:" she grabbed the medal Wu hung around her neck and pulled it off, breaking the ribbon before letting it hover over her hand. "Anyone who crosses our borders or stands in our way, will be crushed."

Right on cue, she crushed the medal and dropped it on the floor. The crowd only cheered louder as the flashbulbs of cameras casted erratic shadows on the stage.

"Thank you, Kuvira!"

"All hail the Great Uniter!"

Wu sighed and hung his head in despair. "Worst coronation ever."

This did not look good. Hou-Ting was speechless, how could the woman who she had personally requested to help restore the Earth Kingdom was now turning her back on her. Dazzle, Melody and Starblaze stood beside Kuvira, striking poses for the cameras as a green mist emitted from the crowd and was absorbed into the pendents around their necks.

Things were looking up…for them.

(~)

Back at the Four Elements hotel, the world leaders gathered together amongst the celebration. Raiko, Tenzin, Hou-Ting, Lord Zuko, his daughter Izumi spoke with the royal alicorns. Even Mako was involved in the chat. Leilani spoke first, "I don't know about any of you, but Kuvira's speech left much to be desired by someone of her status." she said in disapproval.

"I agree." Raiko said, "She's clearly let all of this responsibility go to her head."

Hou-Ting spoke next, "I honestly had no idea she would turn out like this."

"Someone needs to speak with her." Tenzin suggested, "Get her to come to her senses."

"I'll do it." All heads turned to see Suyin approach them. "I've known Kuvira since she was little. Let me speak with her."

The leaders all shared concerned looks before turning back at the Metal Clan leader. "You sure you can reason with her?" Raiko asked with concern.

"Just give me a few moments with her. She'll step down."

"I hope you're right." said Leilani.

Pinkie Pie was stuffing her face with sugary cookies while the other ponies stood by the snack table, pondering over what had just happened. Rainbow Dash, who was leaning by the table with her arms crossed, spoke up, "Can you believe Kuvira? Thinking she can just walk all over people like that?"

"I agree." said Rarity, taking a sip from her cup, "Clearly, the rumors about her were not as far fetched as we thought."

"I told you!" said Fluttershy, "She's nothing but a tyrant!"

A waiter approached the Mares and bowed before Twilight with a tray filled with various green drinks in crystal glasses. "Princess Twilight, would you care for a drink? Compliments of the Four Nations."

Twilight politely took the glass, "Thank you." she said and the waiter walked away. Twilight looked down at the drink and took one small sip. However, the liquid tasted terrible and she immediately spit it out, not even giving the liquid a chance to go down her throat.

"Gross, Kiwi! I hate Kiwi!"

"Why?" Sunset asked.

"It leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Ew." without hesitation, Twilight found a plant beside her and dumped the liquid into the soil. She may be a princess but, if she doesn't like something, she doesn't like it. Unbeknownst to her, the liquid contained small specks of green colored rocks, which slowly caused the plant's leaves to dry up.

The waiter approached the rest of the world leaders and the alicorns. "Drinks?" The leaders all took their drinks and politely nodded their heads to the waiter before she walked away. But unbeknownst to anyone else, his eyes briefly gave out an eerie green glow while three ponies watched from afar.

(~)

In the Presidential Suite, Bolin and Varrick sat on opposite couches where the young earthbender consulted with his friend his thoughts on Kuvira's speech.

"Were you surprised? Because I was really surprised. Won't this turn all the world leaders against us?"

"Relax, kid, what can they do?" Varrick said while calmly holding a drink in one hand. "Kuvira controls the whole nation now, and Republic City is begging for the metal that we're mining. This train has left the station, and we own the track!"

The doors to the suite opened and Zhu Li walked in, alongside a man pushing a metallic cart that held a very large piece of spirit vine. Varrick walked on over and inspected the plant. "Now that's a nice looking hunk of spirit vine! Let's take it back to the lab and get it stabilized immediately."

Varrick left the room with Zhu Li and the man pushing the cart, at the exact same time when Kuvira and her ponies entered the room, noticing Bolin sitting uneasily in his chair with folded hands.

"You look worried, Bolin." Kuvira said

Bolin stood up to face her, "Yeah, well, I just have some misgivings about how you kind of ambushed Tenzin and the other leaders. Not to mention the Alicorns."

"You believe in the work that we've done for the people of the Earth Empire, right, Bolin?"

"I do, but …"

"Then stick with me." Kuvira interrupted, "I'm going to need your help now more than ever. Raiko and the other leaders want to bully us into accepting some idiot king who will serve them but neglect the people. We have to stand strong against them."

"I'm just not sure about this whole "Empire" thing. It seems pretty aggressive. And what was that part about the crushing?"

"That was just some ... tough rhetoric to let people know that we mean business." Kuvira walked closer to Bolin, her face softened as she placed a hand on his shoulder, "Believe me, conflict is the last thing I want. Will you help me make history, Bolin?"

"I…I don't know."

Kuvira's face slightly tensed, until Dazzle, Starblaze and Melody began to harmonize. Their hushed voices echoing against the walls of the room and their gems glowed. As they sang, a green mist emitted from Kuvira's gem which was then absorbed into Bolin's eyes, causing them to glow briefly before returning to normal. Bolin wasn't entirely sure about Kuvira's methods, but he suddenly couldn't find any other excuse not to follow her, even if he tried. He remembered all he did while working for her, and how good it felt to get recommendation for it. He had come so far now, he couldn't just throw it all away. He looked up at his leader, his eyes no longer shadowed with doubt.

"I'll stand by you."

Kuvira smiled. "Thank you."

Then, the door opened and in walked the matriarch of the Metal Clan herself. "We need to talk." Suyin said with an angry expression on her face. Kuvira, Dazzle and Starblaze all equally glared at the woman while Bolin and Melody were both visibly uncomfortable with Suyin's presence, grinning awkwardly.

Kuvira turned to Bolin and her ponies, "Can you give us the room, please?"

The Ponies led Bolin out of the room, allowing Su to speak with Kuvira. "I met with the world leaders, and I've come as their representative."

"So now you're taking an interest in world affairs. A little late, isn't it?" Kuvira spoke in a stoic and dignified tone, however there was still traces of mocking in there somewhere, "When the queen was asking you to help keep the Earth Kingdom from falling apart, all you wanted to do was hide in Zaofu, and let others deal with the consequences."

"That's hardly fair. I didn't want to seize power for myself, which is what you've done and you've betrayed the Earth Queen's trust in you. You betrayed all of us. I'm telling you for the good of everyone, you have to step down."

"I stepped up. I provide stability and equality. Tell your world leaders to stay out of Earth Empire business. We won't accept their hand-picked dictator."

"What makes you so different? You're just another tyrant. And don't pretend the people put you where you are. I know what happens to cities who don't want to hand over control to you."

"Then you know what's coming for Zaofu."

A knock on the door grabbed their attention and Dazzle walked inside. "I hate to interrupt but, Vira you have some reporters wanting to speak with you downstairs."

Su turned to Kuvira, her eyes stern. "Mark my words, you will face the consequences of your actions. When Princess Korra returns, you will be sorry."

With that, Su left the room, leaving behind a very angry Kuvira. Dazzle crossed her arms while Melody and Starblaze entered as well, wasting no time in lounging on the sofas.

"Killjoy." Starblaze muttered under her breath.

Kuvira, however, remained as calm as ever. "Don't worry about her. She'll come around."

"Of course she will." Dazzle agreed, "Like you said; You always get what you want. And that's exactly how it should be."

She always loved how Dazzle would only encourage her in her goals. To Kuvira, this pony was a true friend. "Yes it should. Why don't you girls stay here and enjoy yourselves while I deal with the press."

"Really?" Melody asked in surprise.

"You sure you don't need us?" Dazzle asked.

Kuvira simply smiled, "You deserve it." she said before walking out of the room, leaving the three ponies alone.

Once she was gone, Starblaze scoffed, "Just how much longer do we have to keep this up, anyways? I'm so sick of kissing up to that pre-madona!"

"Not for much longer." Dazzle stated, "The alicorns took the bait and Kuvira's so close to 'uniting' the Earth Kingdom. Once she reaches her peak of power, so will we. And by then, not even the world leaders will be able to stop us."

(~)

Back at the hotel room, Wu was sadly slouching on the couch while Flash Sentry prepared his luggage. On the bright side, he wouldn't be going back to Ba Sing Se with this weirdo. And of course, Applejack, Rarity and Pinkie Pie were off the hook. Unfortunately, Wu had the three be there to 'comport' him in his time of need. Rarity and Mako sat on opposite sides of the couch while Wu sat in-between them. Both carried annoyed/bored expressions. Rarity held out a box of tissues for Wu, who then blew on the tissue one last time while Mako held the trashcan for him to through it in.

Wu wiped away his tears, "First I lose my suite, then I lose my throne. My royal brooch is a lie!" he then wrapped his arms around Rarity and Mako, "I'm just so grateful you guys are here to comfort me in this sad time in my life." he said dramatically.

"We had to get you to stop begging somehow" Rarity said dryly, but Wu was completely oblivious to her true emotions. He then turned to Flash Sentry.

"And you Flash. I know you must be crushed, not getting to come back to Ba Sing Se with me."

Flash wore a bored expression on his face and spoke with veiled sarcasm in his voice. "Don't worry about me. I'll ... find a way to make it."

"Good ol' Flash, my little tough guy." Wu grunted, "Okay. I just have to go on, move forward, take decisive action." he said before jumping to his feet and happily exclaimed, "Let's go shopping!"

Rarity's ears lowered, "For the first time ever, I'll pass." she really didn't want to go anywhere with this guys, even if it was the mall.

A knock on the door was heard and Mako got up to answer it. He opened the door, seeing it was Bolin. Wu peeked over Mako's shoulder, openly annoyed at the sight of him.

"Ugh. Get rid of him. He's with her."

"He's my brother." Mako shoved the prince off of him and walked out with Flash and Rarity in tow. Once they were all in the hallway, Bolin tried to ease up the tension. He knew the others were still pretty surprised by the whole Coronation event.

"Interesting ceremony, huh?"

"You aren't going to keep working for Kuvira now that she's going against the wishes of the entire world, are you?" Rarity asked.

"You don't understand, Rare. Kuvira is helping out all the poor people of the Earth Empire. People like our family. This is for the best."

Mako, on the other hand, looked just as skeptical as Rarity did. "I don't know, bro."

"Okay, why don't you come with me, and you'll see for yourself? We've done a lot of good, and Varrick is working on some new innovations. We're making history."

"By "crushing" anyone who gets in your way?" Flash asked.

"That was just some tough rhetoric to let the people know that we mean business." Bolin said, paraphrasing his boss, "I mean, Kuvira is basically just like Korra."

Rarity immediately scoffed and placed a hand over her heart, visibly disgusted by these words. "Bolin! You wash your mouth!"

"What I mean is, she might seem hard to deal with, but it's just because she's so passionate and believes in what she's doing."

Mako pinched the bridge of his nose, unconvinced, "It seems like she's just a dictator who's taking the Earth Kingdom by force."

Bolin slowly began feeling more and more aggressive. The fact that his own brother and friends were practically telling him to quit his job because they didn't like his boss was just downright wrong. This was a new low for them.

"Oh, okay, you think your new best friend in there would be a better leader than Kuvira?"

"Well, no, but still …"

"Still what? Come on, you guys! I'm making a difference out there, what are you doing, huh? You're just some glorified servants for some snotty rich bozo!"

On the inside of the door, Wu was eavesdropping on the conversation and quickly became agitated at Bolin's remark. Rarity scoffed once more, "Well, excuse me, but I would rather be that pampered royal pain's personal fashion lackey than work for your glorious emperor and her military dictatorship. At least Wu doesn't force people into prison camps, which is exactly what Kuvira is doing!"

Bolin was shocked by this, "What? Okay, now you're just talking crazy."

"You think she's crazy?" Flash asked, "Talk with Fluttershy and the other airbenders! They've seen it with their own eyes!"

"Why are you guys being so hard about this? I've finally found my calling and you can't seem to be happy for me! What kind of friends are you anyway that you can't realize what I've done?"

Rarity, Flash and Mako were taken a back by his remark. "Bolin, what's happened to you?" Mako asked, "Before you left you were never like this!"

"Maybe I just grew up, did you ever think of that, Mako?"

"If choosing a job over your family and trusting a mad woman is your twisted version of growing up, then so be it but don't expect me to be happy about it!"

And that was all Bolin could take. He began walking away and turned angrily at them. "Fine! I'm going to go back to my awesome train, where we bring freedom where ever we go! Enjoy licking the king's boots in your junior suite!" Bolin stormed off, leaving his brothers and friends in their wake.

The three entered the room and Wu attempted to console them. "Sorry, sport, I heard it all."

"I can't believe him!" Mako said angrily,

"I know! Insulting another man's suite? It's beneath low." Wu responded.

"You'd think he'd learn to trust his friends more." Mako said to Rarity and Flash, completely ignoring Wu's words.

"Something is definitely wrong here." Rarity said.

"I agree." Flash stated, "We shouldn't have yelled like that. It isn't like us." he gave Rarity a brief look, "Well, not like me, anyways." he winced in pain after the unicorn slapped his arm.

Wu genuinely felt sorry for his 'friends'. But more importantly, he felt sorry for himself. Things were far too dramatic right now so he decided to get his mind off of things, and to help out his pals.

"I think I know what would cheer you up: a visit to Little Ba Sing Se Fashion Mall! I'll buy you some smoothies."

The friends really weren't in the mood to argue, and they did feel bad about what happened with Bolin. Maybe a smoothie would help.

"Yeah. Okay."

(~)

Bolin continued down the hallway and bumped into his girlfriend. "Oh, Asami! Just the person I wanted to see. I was thinking we could go to dinner tonight before I leave tomorrow."

Asami's eyes widened in surprise, "Wait, you're going to keep working for Kuvira?"

"Well, yeah why?"

"After that horrible display she just did? She disrespected the world leaders acting like some high and mighty diva."

Bolin was taken a aback by this, "Look, I understand her speech gave out some mixed signals but you don't have to worry." Asami crossed her arms and turned away. The last thing Bolin wanted was to see his girlfriend so upset with him too. He could get why his brother wouldn't understand, but he was so certain she would. "Come on, Asami. I came all this way just to see you. Please don't be mad at me."

"I'm not mad, I'm worried."

"About what?"

"About you. I don't think you should work for her anymore."

Bolin's eyes widened in shock, "What?!"

"You don't know the things she's done."

"Oh, and you do?" his voice slowly growing angry.

"Yes. The airbenders have been scouting the Earth Kingdom, and every time they come back I see Fluttershy crying her eyes out."

"What are you talking about?"

"The people you helped may have been okay for a while, but after you leave the citizens are forced to work as slave labor, dissenters are sent off to who-knows-where!"

"You're wrong, Asami! Now, I don't know what you think you've heard or what Fluttershy thought she saw, but I am giving you the one-hundred-percent Bolin guarantee that we're making the Earth Empire a better place to live!"

"I want to believe that Bolin, I really do, but the truth of the matter is that, once again, you're on the wrong team."

"Again? Is this about the whole Varrick and Civil Wars thing? You're seriously bringing that up now?"

"Bolin, I'm telling you this because I care about you. I know what it's like to want to trust someone, but if Kuvira isn't stopped soon everyone will suffer, that includes you!" To her surprise, he turned his gaze away from her, "Bo, did you hear me?"

"I can't believe you. Asking me to quit my job? You're my girlfriend you're suppose to support me, and so far, I'm not seeing much of the 'supporting' part! I'm finally doing something meaningful and you guys can't be happy for me!"

Asami could not believe the words that were coming out of his mouth. This didn't sound like the Bolin she knew. In fact, she didn't know who she was talking to. His tone, his attitude, it was like this was a whole other person. She knew Bolin could get caught up in the glory at times, but his heart was always in the right place. Now, it seemed more like he was more interested in feeling good about himself rather than for the sake of others, and using that same excuse as a means to glorify himself. This was not the Bolin she knew, and this was not the reason why he left to begin with.

A trio of ponies stood behind a wall, while two of them silently snickered the third stood by with a concerned look on her face. As the couple spoke, a green mist began to manifest bellow their feet. Unbeknownst to the couple, the mist was beginning to influence their moods and seeped its way into their eyes. Emotions flared.

"How can you say something like that? I'm only trying to look out for you!"

"You know, if I recall, you were the one who encouraged me to go out there and make a difference!"

"Well, excuse me if I'm upset that my boyfriend is working for a glorified dictator! I wrote to you about this in my letters and you didn't write back to me in months!"

"Letters? What letters? You haven't sent me any!"

"What are you talking about, I send you one very day! Apparently you were too busy doing Kuvira's dirty work to notice!"

"Like you weren't busy with your 'oh so precious company' to even send me a simple 'Hello'? That would have been nice!"

"You know how important Future Industries is to me!"

"Well you don't seem to care how important my job is to me!"

"Well, if that's the way you feel maybe we shouldn't even bother with a long distance relationship!……"

The halls were silent. No sound was heard aside from their silent breathing. Asami could not believe the words that came out of her mouth just now. How could she have said that? She didn't really mean it. It was like her anger had a mind of its own. Bolin was speechless. He couldn't move, his mouth was dry and his heart was beating fast due to his nervousness.

"Wha…What are you saying?" he asked hesitantly, fearing for the answer.

Asami never wanted this. Maybe they could have worked something out but…how could they? Bolin refused to listen to her, he refused to listen to his friends, to anyone. And he sure didn't seem to care when he didn't respond to her letters. With that added to how he just acted…maybe this was for the best. Besides, she couldn't take another failed relationship.

"I'm saying…maybe the distance has…been too much."

"Asami…are you…breaking up with me?"

Oh, how did the words stung her heart. Bolin was, in all honesty, the very last person she would have ever imagined breaking up with. She naively believed they could have had a future together. His joy for life, his innocent pure heart and his unlimited optimism brought her so much joy that she could never put into words. The evidence was always in her smile. Her laughter. But now, this man standing before her, he was no longer that same man she loved. He had changed, and not for the better. His words were aggressive and un-feeling, the only emotion that came out of him was pride and anger. Even his eyes, the eyes from which she could always read, were cloudy and distant. Completely unrecognizable. How could she continue waiting for someone who was never coming back?

After moments of silence, Bolin turned away. "Guess there's my answer." he said sadly before bowing in respect, "Good-day, Miss Sato." with that, he walked away down the halls, leaving his heartbroken ex-girlfriend behind to silently weep.

"Awww, you poor poor thing."

Asami's head jerked up at the sound of an unfamiliar voice. She saw three anthro ponies, dressed in uniforms that Kuvira's employers wore, only theirs were in individual colors. The leader, the brunet pony, walked over to Asami, swaying her hips as she did, like a snake moving in on its pray. The pony walked around Asami, fiddling with her long dark pony tail, making the heiress feel uncomfortable.

"I'm so sorry for what happened. But, in all honesty, it was inevitable." She spoke with a suave yet mocking-like tone that gave the obvious impression she enjoyed toying with Asami's fragile emotions.

"What do you know?" Asami said bluntly, while shoving the pony away from her. But the pony remained unfazed.

"Well, Bolin was so excited to see you again. All he did on the way here was talk about you." Dazzle clapped her hands together and exaggeratedly repeated Bolin's words, " 'I can't wait to see Asami again.' "We're going to have so much fun on our date.' 'Oh, I miss her so much."

This was the last thing Asami wanted to hear. She already felt bad enough as it is, these girls were just adding salt to the wound.

"He literally jumped right out of the train once we arrived. But now, it seems his precious little spirit was crushed because you couldn't accept he had found his calling without you. Pretty selfish, don't you think?"

As painful as the words were, Asami was not buying it. "Selfish? You're the ones working for Kuvira. She doesn't care about the people, she only cares about herself and her power!"

"Wow, you must really be jealous." said Starblaze, "Wanting to believe all of those lies and rumors just so Bolin can have an excuse to quit."

Dazzle joined in as both ponies circled around Asami like sharks. "Oh, yes. Are you seriously going to say that there wasn't a time where you didn't wish for him to come home and stay?"

"Well, no but--"

"She was probably scared he would find some other girl to like best." Starblaze added with a wicked smirk.

"Or, that he would come to the conclusion that he didn't need you in his life anymore."

Asami's fists began to clench, she so wanted to punch them in the face.

"I suggest you get your head out of the clouds, sweetheart," Dazzle began, "Bolin's moved on. And by the time we're done, he will barely even remember your name." Dazzle swayed her hips, bumping into Asami as Starblaze did the same before the two walked down the halls.

Melody was the only one who remained. Unlike her sisters, she did not partake in this event. It was far too cruel for her. Instead, she simply rubbed her arm in shame and walked pass Asami, not saying a word.

The young heiress was left behind once again.

(~)

Back to the swamp, the poor Avatar had just recently endured a terrible experience from Toph. All she did to the young woman was toss her left and right all around the swamp. Korra was pretty confident that there was not one place in the swamp where she did not land on face first. Despite this, her face was still perfectly fine.

"That was terrible." Korra said sadly as she and Toph approached a tree and the elderly woman laid down on it.

"Hah! Maybe for you. I had a great time! I never realized how much I missed tormenting the Avatar" she said as she began picking something out from between her toes and tossing it aside, "I wish you were putting up more of a fight, but it was still fun."

"You were tossing me around like a ragdoll all day long."

"I know! And I'm an old lady! Imagine me in my prime! I would have destroyed you!" Toph laughed in Korra's amusement. Yeah, that would be a real boost to her self esteem.

"I just don't understand why I can't get back to my former self." Korra said as Toph climbed up a bit higher on the trunk of the tree. "It's like ... I'm a step slower. I'm tentative, I'm out of sync, I just can't get back in the groove."

"Probably carrying around that metal merged into those tiny rocks don't help." Toph said matter-of-factly.

"What rocks?" Korra asked attentively, "What metal?"

"The little bits of rocks and metal poison stuck in your body that seem to be messing with your head. Are you trying to tell me you can't feel metal in your own body? You really are the worst Avatar ever."

Korra was shocked by this. There were these strange rocks inside her body? And still metallic poison in there too? But how did they get there?

"I thought Su got all the poison out."

"No, my girls never picked up metlabending all that well, if you ask me."

"But, how did I get these rocks in me, too?" she asked.

"How should I know. They're your insides."

Could this be true? Could these rocks be the reason for Korra's strange behavior and hallucinations?

Suddenly, Seebreeze hovered down in front of Korra, "See? I told you! Those rocks must be the reason why you can't remember Equestria and why you lost your wings!"

While Korra could believe the metal still in her body issue, she was still having a hard time wrapping her head around the whole 'you're a princess of a far away land' thing. Maybe these creatures just had overactive imaginations. What she saw about her eyes glowing green, that could have just been another hallucination. Either way, if there was a physical reason as to why Korra wasn't herself, then there was still hope.

"I'm still not sure about that, Seabreeze, but if there is something in my body then that would explain what's been my problem this entire time!" Korra excitedly climbed the tree root, bypassing Seabreeze and causing him to spin around a bit before stopping in mid air, and Korra grabbed Toph by the shoulders. "I gotta get it out! You can get it out for me, right?"

"Who do you think you're talking to?" Toph placed her hand on Korra's face before pushing her away. Even in moments of sadness, this girl was still way too perky.

(~)

At the Little Ba Sing Se Fashion Mall, Mako, Flash, Rarity and Wu sat around a table outside, drinking smoothies. "Once we're done with these, we can go into the Middle Ring and I'll let you pick out some new suits, then we'll hit the boutiques in the Upper Ring for me." Wu said before taking a sip of his smoothie.

Suddenly, two girls walked by wearing shirts with the The Metal Clan logo and Kuvira's face on them. Wu immediately spit his drink onto Mako in shock, an orange stain now present on his neatly clean red royal shirt. Wu scrambled to his feet and angrily dashed after them.

"Where did you get those shirts?" he asked one of the girls.

"Aces, right?" one girl asked her companion who nodded her head, "Kuvira is my hero."

"They're selling them over there." the second girl pointed to a store with a large crowd of Kuvira supporters in front of it. Wu began pulling his hair in exasperation before angrily running towards the shop and yelled at the gathering of people.

"You can't sell that junk in here! This is the Little Ba Sing Se Fashion Mall, and I'm the Little King here! Respect the brooch!"

But of course, the crowd started booing at him. "Stop it, Little King!"

"I am the Glorious Defender!" Wu called out angrily and tossed his smoothie at the group. The cup landed on someone's head, which made Wu quickly come to his senses.

"I'm covered in juice! Get him!"

"We need to get you out of here." Flash grabbed the prince by the arm and roughly dragged him away from the crowd as the group ran off, the Kuvira supporters chased them. Knowing they couldn't outrun them, Mako stood in front of his friends, and the prince, and creating a wall of fire, blocking their attackers' path. The crowd lowered their defenses, seeing as the prince was now gone and only amber flames remained. Flash and Rarity sighed in relief before Mako pulled Wu behind the wall of a shop, which also to have a vandalized poster of Wu stuck to it.

The group managed to enter an elevator, leading to the upper ring of the mall which was decorated to look like the royal palace of Ba Sing Se. While there Wu sighed exaggeratedly. "Oh, thank you! Seriously, those people are nuts!"

Rarity scoffed, "Well, maybe they wouldn't have needed to chase us if you, oh I don't know, DIDN'T THROW A FRUITY DRINK AT THEM LIKE A WHINNY BRAT!!!"

The uniform huffed before crossing her ams and Wu adjusted his jacket. "Well, no need to get all testy, Taritty."

Rarity clenched her hands but was sustained by Flash. "Down, girl."

Mako simply stood there indifferently. "Yep. This is my life."

The elevator ding went off and Wu walked out while gasping in awe. "It's destiny. Look where we are, guys! The Royal Palace."

In reality, it was a restaurant made to look like the palace. Flash tried to tell the prince, "Uh, Wu that's not--"

"Let him dream, bro." Mako said, "Let him dream."

Wu ran inside, carelessly knocking down the food trays of a couple of waiters. At the far end of the room, he saw a mock-up of the royal throne, where a sweet little boy sat, playing with a fake scepter and a fake crown. His mother stood beside him, smiling happily. Wu rushed over and tried to forcibly take the scepter away from the child.

"Hey! It's my birthday!" the little boy said as he pulled on the fake scepter.

Wu managed to wrench both it and the crown away from the boy, while also taking the cape from his mother. "It's my coronation day! You'll have another birthday next year, but I'll never have this day back again! Never!"

The mother led her son away while Wu sat on the fake throne, now wearing the fake crown and cape while holding the scepter in hand. But even with this small, very mediocre, victory, the young prince still broke down into tears.

Seeing this sight made Rarity and Flash actually feel sorry for the guy, "Yeach, you want a bottle and a diaper with that?" Flash said under his breath, only to have Rarity shove his elbow.

Even Mako was starting to feel pity for the prince. "Okay, you're losing it." said the firebender as he tried to calm the prince down, who was bawling like a baby.

"This is the worst day of my life!"

"Why? Do you really want to be the king?" Mako asked. Flash and Rarity stood by, watching as the prince-to-be lectured the actual prince, "I mean, Kuvira might be a power-crazed dictator, but at least she spent the last few years working hard to make the Earth Kingdom somewhat better. If you were an Earth Kingdom citizen, do you think you're the kind of person you want as your king? What have you ever done for your people?"

Wu looked at Mako with teary eyes, and the firebender quickly felt remorse over having lost his temper like that, especially in the depressed state he was in. Even after all these years, there were still times where he would blow his top.

"Whoa. Tough love." said Flash.

Rarity nodded, "Indeed."

Mako turned his head away from Wu, "I'm sorry, that was out of line." he said sincerely.

"No, you're right." Wu said, which caught all of them by surprise, his head down in shame. "No one ever talked to me like that before. I guess I'm just a joke who got what he deserved." he looked up at Mako, "If anything, you're more of a prince than I am. You may not have a crown, but you sure look after everyone around you. Even your pony friends look up to you, like they know you'll always protect them."

Mako turned his head to look at both Rarity and Flash, who smiled at him. "He's not wrong." Rarity said.

"You're lucky Mako. You have real friends. I don't." Wu lowered his head in shame…right before he started to sing.

I've never had a friend like…

*record scratch*

"Um, maybe now's not the best time for a song." Rarity said as she pointed her finger towards the main entrance of the restaurant and saw the Kuvira supporters that had been chasing them.

"Let's get you out of here and back to someplace safe." Mako said.

Wu reached out with his arms, "Carry me?"

"No!" the three friends responded in union.

(~)

Korra laid on the rock bed while Toph leaned over her with Seabreeze on her shoulder. "Okay, if you want me to bend out this metal, you need to relax."

"I am relaxed." Korra responded while furrowing her eyebrows tensely.

Toph huffed spitefully, "Seriously? Your body is like a twisted tree-trunk!"

"Just do it! I'm ready."

Seabreeze looked at Toph with concern. "Go easy on her, will you?"

"No promises." Toph cracked her knuckles, followed by her shoulders before moving her arms swiftly, beginning the process to bend the small rocks out of Korra's body, already detecting their presence mere seconds after starting. The Avatar took in slow deep breaths, only to instantaneously bolt upright, yelling out in pain as she clenched her leg. She felt the metal inside her moving upwards and she automatically reacted to the pain.

"It wouldn't hurt if you would just relax!" Toph exclaimed, already growing annoyed, "Stop fighting me!"

"I'm not fighting!"

Korra threw herself back onto the bed, trying to prove to Toph that she was ready again. The older woman cracked her back and got back to bending the metal from the girl's body. Korra tried her best to calm herself, but suddenly, out of the blue, she was bombarded with visions of Zaheer suffocating her again. Only this time, there was another vision. One she was not entirely familiar with. She saw herself shooting fire from her mouth right onto the arm of a purple colored girl with clipped wings on her back, a horn on her forehead as well as strange pointed ears. Hearing her cries caused Korra to jolt back into reality, screaming in terror. She turned away from Toph, clenching her stomach in pain. Toph was fed up with this. This girl was as stubborn as…well, herself.

"All right, that's it. You're going to have to do this yourself. Clearly, you want to keep the metal and those voodoo rocks in there."

Korra sat upright on the side of the bed and turned to Toph, "What do you mean? Why would I want poison inside me?"

"I don't know! Maybe so you can have an excuse not to go back to being the Avatar. If you don't get better, you can't do your job, so you don't have to worry about getting hurt again!"

"Wha‒ That's ridiculous!" Korra exclaimed, refusing to believe such a claim.

"Whatever." Toph shrugged, walking away from the child, "When you want it out, you can bend it out. I can't deal with all your issues for you."

"Wait! What am I supposed to do now?"

"How should I know? Ask the spirit that brought you here." Toph took her cup of tea and laid down against a tree root, prompting her feet up with one hand behind her head. "The good news is, if you're looking for a place to hang where no one will bother you, you picked the best swamp in the world!"

The poor young Avatar hung her head. Toph couldn't get the stones out of her system because Korra didn't want her to. This didn't make any sense. Why would she want poison inside of her? Was Toph right? Was she really so terrified of being hurt again that she would rather stay with a metallic substance in her system than go through all of that again?

And what was that memory? The one about the purple girl. It was a strange memory, one she never even knew she had. As painful as the poison was, it was a more physical pain. This memory…it was emotionally painful. Like, she was dragging someone else along with her in this bottomless pit of despair and sadness and disappointment. She didn't know when or how it started, but tears fell from her eyes and she began to sob. She didn't say a word to Toph but rather ran out of the cave crying, her palms on her face as to keep anyone from seeing her this way. While Toph remained silent, she still felt sympathy for the young woman.

What she had been thought was truly something awful and emotionally terrifying for her to feel this way. But the saddest part was what neither she nor Korra knew. That there was a way for Korra to overcome this, only problem was…

She had forgotten what it was.

(~)

Sunset Shimmer arrived at the Air Temple, tossing her helmet onto the floor of her room. Her eyes widened when she saw the stone vibrating while its tip remained perfectly balanced onto a place on the map. The red/yellow haired unicorn rushed over to the map and marked the area where the stone had landed with a red marker. A smile grew on her face. Sunset Shimmer ran outside at top speed towards Tenzin, Twilight, and his children.

"Guys! Guys!"

"Sunset, what's wrong?" Twilight asked with concern.

Sunset Shimmer panted as she tried to catch her breath, her smile still evident on her face. "Look." she showed them the map and the area where she had marked. "It worked. We know where she is!"

Twilight, Jinora, Ikki and Meelo all gleamed with happiness. They found their Avatar. Twilight and Sunset squealed with delight and hugged each other.

Tenzin was so thrilled to hear this. "This is wonderful news. With Korra back we can settle this Kuvira situation once and for all." He briefly turned his back to look over to the horizon. "This ... is a mission of the utmost importance. Conflict is coming to the Earth Kingdom and we need to find the Avatar."

Twilight and Sunset both lowered their ears while wearing bored expressions. "Been waiting to use that one, weren't you?" Twilight asked.

"More or less." Tenzin replied, "My point is, if you are to find Korra you will need someone else who might be able to locate her even without the Elements of Harmony."

"You're right." Twilight pondered, "If we still can't find Korra through the Elements, we're are going to need a plan B." both unicorns turned their eyes to a certain fourteen-year-old airbender. "Can we count on you?"

Before she could answer, her younger brother stood in between them, smiling proudly. "You can count on one of us. I don't know about these two ladies." Meelo pointed to his sisters, who glared angrily at him.

(~)

On Kuvira's train, Zhu Li placed a part of the spirit vine, wired to electrical connections and suspended in a glass tube, into a machine of sorts as Kuvira and Varrick watch from overhead.

"From now on, developing this technology is your number one priority."

Varrick smiled with glee while wearing a pair of safety goggles over his eyes, "This is going to change everything!"

As she smiled, Kuvira's stone glowed green, emitting a green mist which was absorbed into the gems of the three ponies. Thanks to Kuvira, their power was being restored.

The three walked out of the room, having their own private celebration.

Oh-whoa-oh, oh-whoa-oh

You didn't know that you fell

Oh-whoa-oh, oh-whoa-oh

Dazzle;

Now that you're under our spell

Blindsided by the beat

Clapping your hands, stomping your feet

You didn't know that you fell

Starblaze and Melody;

Oh-whoa-oh-oh

Dazzle;

Now you've fallen under our spell

Starblaze and Melody;

Oh-whoa-oh-oh-oh

The three ponies smiled gleefully as they stood before the world map in front of them while Dazzle marked every area they had been with a musical note on it. As they sang, in one of the trains, Bolin sat beside the window, sighing sadly as he watched Republic City disappear from view.

We've got the music, makes you move it

Got the song that makes you lose it

We say "jump", you say "how high?"

Put your hands up to the sky

Bolin took out a picture of him and Asami from back then. Her happy smile was now taunting him. How could he have been so stupid? He didn't want to stay mad at her, but a part of him couldn't help it. It was as if his anger was begging to stay. But even so, that didn't kill the guilt he felt.

We've got the music, makes you move it

Got the song that makes you lose it

We say "jump", you say "how high?"

Put your hands up to the sky

Asami herself was looking out the window of her office. She took looked down at a happy picture of her and Bolin. This was all she would have left of him now.

Kuvira couldn't stop herself from smiling at her success as Varrick tinkered with the project.

Oh-whoa-oh, oh-whoa-oh

You didn't know that you fell

Oh-whoa-oh, oh-whoa-oh

Now that you're under our spell

Dazzle;

Listen to the sound of my voice

Starblaze and Melody;

Oh-whoa, oh-oh-oh

Dazzle;

Soon you'll find you don't have a choice

Starblaze and Melody;

Oh-whoa, oh-oh-oh

Dazzle;

Captured in the web of my song

Starblaze and Melody;

Oh-whoa, oh-oh-oh

Dazzle;

Soon you'll all be singing along

Starblaze and Melody;

Oh, whoa, oh

More and more Kuvira supporters bought her merchandise. People happily chatted about their Great Uniter, while the Ponies, all they could do was shake their heads in disapproval. Meanwhile, the alicorns began to feel slightly woozy for some unknown reason.

We've got the music, makes you move it

Got the song that makes you lose it

We say "jump", you say "how high?"

Put your hands up to the sky

Wu and the others managed to escape the Kuvira posse, but Wu was still down in the dumps. He got even more depressed when a car drove by, hooking at him, and splashing mud on his royal clothing. He broke down into tears, kneeling to the ground. Much to Mako, Rarity and Flash's pity and embarrassment.

We've got the music, makes you move it

Got the song that makes you lose it

We say "jump", you say "how high?"

Put your hands up to the sky

Korra sat on a tree root in despair. What was she suppose to do now? She couldn't fight, she couldn't go into the Avatar state. She couldn't do anything. Everything she had ever known, everything she had ever loved…was gone. While Kuvira's victory was nearing its peek. She would prove that she was the one who deserved to be the hero. The one who was proven right. Not Korra.

Korra's time was over…It was now Kuvira's.

Oh-whoa-oh, oh-whoa-oh

You didn't know that you fell

Oh-whoa-oh, oh-whoa-oh

Now that you're under our spell

Oh-whoa-oh, oh-whoa-oh

You didn't know that you fell

Oh-whoa-oh, oh-whoa-oh

Now that you're under our

Dazzle;

Spell

Muah, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!….

(~)

Author's Note:

To all you Bopal shippers, I'm sorry. I don't hate the ship but, Bosami is my OTP. In fact, because of that ship I have a new respect for Zutarians. So I will not be letting this ship go, but don't worry Opal still plays an important role here.