• Published 8th Jan 2015
  • 15,616 Views, 895 Comments

Kingdom Hearts: Princess Twilight Sparkle - Golden Flare



Sora needs a new training ground to prepare for his Mark of Mastery exam retake, King Mickey sends him, Donald, and Goofy to a new world for such a task, but will it be another world in danger?

  • ...
11
 895
 15,616

Epilogue: It's Too Dangerous

After the sun was risen, Twilight, Sora, and their friends were invited into the castle to celebrate the defeat of the Plundervines and the Leechgrave. After the party, Sora began to wander the castle grounds, curious about the landscape. He eventually found the throne room and took a look around; the room was breathtaking, the stained glass windows glinted brightly, the marble floor shimmered in the sunlight, and the red carpet gave off a hint of royalty in the air.

"Sora."

He turned around to see Celestia, Luna, Twilight, and her friends standing in the doorframe of the throne room.

Celestia walked up to Sora, "We must talk about Xehanort. I've sensed a powerful dark magic within him, one that my sister and I are all too familiar with."

Sora frowned, "I... I can't—”

"You have to. Please."

Sora looked at everyone with great uncertainty, but he knew they weren't going to let him go without an explanation. He took a deep breath and explained everything he knew about Xehanort; the Keyblade Exam, the 13 Seekers of Darkness, and his plan to create the X-blade, including what the X-blade is and does.

Everyone in the room was aghast at the entire thing, never have they heard of an evil willing to destroy all worlds and recreate them in their image.

"I see..." Celestia turned to face the other ponies in the room, "I fear we are in more danger than we originally thought, my little ponies."

"I am. You're not."

"Huh?" Everyone said.

"This is my fight, not yours. If you stay here, you'll be safe when me and my friends defeat Xehanort."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" Rainbow interjected, "If you're going, then we're all going with you! Right, girls?"

"You can't!"

"And why not?! And don't say it isn't our fight!"

"BECAUSE I DON'T WANT YOU TO GET HURT!!"

The room was silent, everyone was completely speechless.

"Don't you get it?! This is bigger than you! Bigger than me! Bigger than all of us! This battle will decide the fate of many worlds, my friends back at the Tower are already putting their lives at risk to stop Xehanort, and I don't need anyone else getting hurt because of me!"

Tears began to form and drip freely from Sora's eyes. Twilight, seeing him like this, walked over and put her wing around him to comfort him.

"I came here to train...so I could be ready to retake the Keyblade Exam...and fight along side my friends as a Keyblade Master..."

"Then that's what we'll do." Celestia said.

(stop music)

"Huh?" Everyone repeated.

"Twilight, you and your friends will help Sora train for his exam, and we will respect his wishes and assist him in our world. Nowhere else. I do not wish to see my subjects be harmed."

"You've gotta be kidding me!" Rainbow exclaimed.

"I'm sorry, Rainbow, but it's for the best."
Twilight and her friends were completely disappointed, but Rainbow perked up when she had an idea.

"In that case, we got just enough time for me to whip those wings into shape, Private!"

"Hey, I'm no Private!"

"I beg to differ." Riku walked in with Donald and Goofy behind him, "I kicked your butt in more ways than one back on the island."

"Say that again!"

Everyone shared a hearty laughter at their rivalry. Celestia and Luna were glad that their subjects could find the positive in a negative situation like this. Xehanort will be a problem to deal with later, right now, a certain Keyblade wielder has training to undergo.


But for now, Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Riku returned to the Gummi Ship to inform their King and Master the events that took place here.

(stop music)

King Mickey and Master Yen Sid, I believe… Celestia thought, It's been a while since I've last seen them.

Celestia's thoughts were interrupted when she heard the ship blasting off.


Credits

Author
Golden Flare

Co-author
pinkiepierocks

Special Thanks

GundamBrony
gpopeKH04
Alberto
timbo8
Sora Sentry
Saiyan of the North Star
Moongaze14
ChickenCoreMC
zimmerwald1915

And you!

Kingdom Hearts belongs to Disney and SQUARE ENIX

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic belongs to Hasbro and DHX Media

Kingdom Hearts: Princess Twilight Sparkle

Forgotten friends, remembering friends…

And a memory.

A memory of you, in a world far from you…

To Be Continued on Kingdom Hearts: Castle Mane-ia...


You see the save screen on your TV,

Would you like to save your game?
[Yes] [No]

You click "Yes".

Loading…

You come up on your file list.

1. Canterlot High [Play Time] 0:48:12
School Courtyard [Munny] 3500

You then click your previous save file.

This already has a saved file, would you like to overwrite it?
[Yes] [No]

You click "Yes".

Saving…

Your game is saved!

Your TV screen goes black and you turn off your game. You walk into the kitchen and make yourself a snack for a job well done. You return afterwards and turn your game back on, you use your Clear File to open up the Secret Ending. You set your controller down, kick back, and relax as you watch the scene play.

Author's Note:

Two chapters in one week!? Amazing, isn't it? :raritywink::scootangel::twilightsmile: