• Published 8th Jan 2015
  • 15,618 Views, 895 Comments

Kingdom Hearts: Princess Twilight Sparkle - Golden Flare



Sora needs a new training ground to prepare for his Mark of Mastery exam retake, King Mickey sends him, Donald, and Goofy to a new world for such a task, but will it be another world in danger?

  • ...
11
 895
 15,618

Secret Ending: The Future Awaits

After the debriefing, Yen Sid dismissed Sora, Riku, Donald, Goofy, and Jiminy, so he could be alone with his thoughts as he stroked his beard.

"This greatly disturbs me..." Yen Sid spoke, "Xehanort has made his move faster than any of us had anticipated..."

Mickey walked in and made sure he firmly closed the door, "Is something troubling you, Master Yen Sid?"

Yen Sid hummed, "...Yes. From now on, we must be on high alert; Xehanort could strike at any time now, if what I heard from Sora is correct... speaking of whom, watch over him during his training..."

"Why?"

"Call it a hunch...Xehanort could still be after Sora."


Twilight lay awake in her bed, wondering how Sora's doing, especially after she returned his necklace to him.

Sora...after what happened with Xehanort today...are you in danger just being here? And what about the Mysterious Chest? Why wouldn't Sora's Keyblade work on it? she sighed deeply, I'll have to think about it in the morning, it's been a long day.

Letting her eyes flutter shut, she finally fell asleep.


Xehanort sat atop his chair within The Castle That Never Was in the room called Where Nothing Gathers, sneering as he was relishing in his latest victory.

"I may not have acquired Sora, but I believe I found something of near equal value...now it is only a matter of time for us to act...with the research I've gathered, should I fail to retrieve Sora, I have found several other candidates for the job...hehehehehe..." he chuckled darkly.

(stop music)

Reconnect.

Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts belongs to Disney and Square Enix

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls belongs to DHX Media and Hasbro Studios


You returned to the title screen and turn off your game. You lay on your bed and relax, knowing you may need to buy another "Kingdom Hearts: The Heart of Friendship" game.

Author's Note:

Congrats! You beat the second game! (and read the second installment of KH:THoF :raritywink:)

But don't worry, there's more to come, and I'm not just talking about the future Kingdom Hearts: Castle Mane-ia, nudge, nudge, wink, wink :scootangel: