• Published 4th Jan 2015
  • 958 Views, 14 Comments

Why us?! - Spike harem master



one teenage boy, multiple personality, nothing to lose, in an foreign area, What can go wrong?

  • ...
27
 14
 958

we gotten oueselves in deep water.

Leon POV

Well, I guess my, sorry, ours story began as we were going 'home' to the orphanage. We didn't had any friends to hang with, cause everyone treated us like freaks for having white hair and red eyes. Well, at least we can finish our homework early and go for an walk in the park. At least there people treat us nicely. Anyway off topic. Back to my thoughts.

'Can't believe they gave us an whole damn essay on how Hitler came to power! This lesson was completed last year!' I though.

'Oi! Shout it will you! I'm trying to sleep here lad!' An young Irish voice scream at me annoy.

'Well I'm sorry for disturbing your much 'needed' sleep, Lucky Charms.' I told him sarcastically.

'Don't make me kick your ass lad! And the name Connor! Not Lucky Charms!' Connor angrily reply.

'Will both of you please settle down. We don't want to annoy the others with this pointless fighting, now do we.' Said an sweet female voice said to us.

We just sigh and stay quiet afterwards. But I can tell Connor was grumbling in my mind.

Now, I bet you guys are wonder who these two are and why they stuck in my head. Well the answer is very simple, they are few of my other personality's. The angry Irish is usely asleep is Connor and the female voice is 'Mother'. Like her name said, she the mother of the group. She don't have an actual name, but wish for us to call her that.

And before you even ask, Yes, I have different personality disorder. But unlike others, I made peace with them and don't want to get ride of them. To me, they are alive and getting rid of them would be killing them. So yeah, not going to happen.

Anyway, as We were crossing the street to an convent store to pick up milk for 'Kat', she an another personality, we spotted an strange creature smiling at us with an evil look at in it eyes. We couldn't get an good look at it since an shadow cover it body, but me personally thinks it an ugly one, cause it seem to be made in different parts. Anyway, before We can gat better look at the thing, it brought it hands up and snap it fingers. Or, at least that we thinks are fingers.

'What in bloody in hell is that thing?!' Connor ask in fright.

'I don't know. But I for one want to get away from here as fast as-.' But before I can finish my reply someone else cut in. And she was Kat.

'Guys. The wind is picking up and the ground is shaking! If you don't mind me saying.' Kat thought to us and added that last bit with an quiet and shy voice.

Just as she finish warning us, the ground open up and shallow us. I felt Connor taken control over our body as I pass out from the presser of falling.

Connor POV

To pick up where Leon left off. I took control over our body to make sure we be safe as we land. Let me ask you something lades, have you ever feel like you been falling for years and yet, you knew it been an few second? Cause it not fun!

Anyway, I notice I was the only personality awake as I was falling, which is an new one, cause we all never sleep at once. So I was frighten for the others and before you assume something you blocks heads, I wasn't scare. It not like I was scare being alone in an place that most likely Hell. Nope, not one bit!

SHUT UP!

Sorry, of topic. Anyway, I must have zone out for gods know how long, cause I was suddenly brought back to reality by landing in water. By the way, the water was fine, painful, but fine.

"By Zeus beard that hurts like ten bitches on an boat!" I scream out as I brought my head out of the water.

That when I notice three things as I gain my senses. First, that I made no sense with that joke.(unless, you were there.) Second, I fell in an bathtub, an really big one! Like in them anime's Leon watch sometimes. Third, there seem to be an blue horse creature glaring at me, while cover in an towel.

And is it blushing?

"What art thou doing in the royal bath thee pervert?!" It scream at me in a powerful voice, shocking me that it can speak.

"Who you calling pervert you blue bitch!" I retort with venom in my voice. Once my mind caught up what she said.

Wait. Did that horse say royal bath? And did I insult an Royal horse?

Oops. I just landed myself in deep water. No pun intended.

Well, let say for the next ten minutes I was wrestling with bluey(nickname I pick for her) some more horses in armor and spears came in and subdue me. And now tie up in front of an white horse with rainbow main that blowing with no wind somehow. Also, did I mention there about an dozen spears pointed at me in case I run?

No. Well then, there you go.

"Just to let you know. She started it." I said while pointed my head at bluey. Who was still glaring at me.

Brilliant! I just sounded like an little kid trying to blaim someone else. They sure to believe me!

The white just clear her throat and started to speak.

"Can you tell us your name and why you appear in the royal bath?" She ask in a kind, yet strict voice.

"Well, to answer your first question, I'm Connor. Personality #2. As for the second question, I have no freaken clue." I reply bluntly.

They all raise their eyes in confusion.

"What do you mean, #2 personality?" Bluey demanded.

"Well, the host of this body have an 'sickness' call multiple personality disorder. Where there more then one block in this head. Each one of us is different and yet, we treat each other like family." I example to them as the white one look interest at me.

"So there more than one of you in an body?" The white one ask kindly.

"Aye. Now, and excuses my language, who in bloody hell are you!?" I ask impatiently. The guards tightened the spears to my neck for my rudeness.

"Watch your tone peasant!" One of the guards hiss at me.

"Call me an peasant again and I turn you to glue!" I retort angrily.

"Enough!" Bluey scream.

We all snap to attended.

" Thank you Luna." The white horse said to Bluey, who name I know now is Luna. But still plaining on calling her Bluey.

"Thou is welcome Celestia." Luna reply back to the now indefinite Celestia. She turn her head to me and started speak to me.

"To answer your question, Connor was it, I'm princess Celestia, the raiser of the sun, and this here is princess Luna, the raiser of the moon. And since you ask who we are, I could only presume you are from an different world. So, in that case, let me be the first one to welcome you to Equestria Connor." Celestia example/greeted me.

I did the only thing an guy can do when told they are in a different world.

Pass out.

Author's Note:

Hey everypony! Hope you like this idea. It wouldn't stop bugging my head til I get it out. So yeah. Anyway see you all later!

Comments ( 13 )

Fix the errors while I fav not like...yet.:trollestia:

I'm Leon Kenway, and before you ask, no, not Kenway from Assassin creed. Fun game though.

Irrelevant.

First time ever writing an HIE fic, so please be patience with me.

Is it also your first time writing in English?

You used "patience" instead of "patient", you keep using "an" when you should use "a", you used "completed" instead of "completely", you seem to not know what "albino" actually means, you have several words missing from your sentences, you have errors with both your punctuation and your capitalization... and all that is just in your description. I'd hate to read the actual story.

A few things:

- That hamfisted line about Assassin's Creed is not only unsubstantial, but immediately ejected me from the slightest hint of illusion. In other words, don't do that.
- I have the strong feeling you chose Kenway simply because, "Well it sounded cool in Assassin's Creed," due to that intro. I am disappoint, especially given a character's name is a great nuancing tool to give them something with meaning behind it.
- Do you even understand what albinism is? It's when your skin cells are unable to produce pigment. It is quite literally impossible for you to have not pale skin as an albino. Then you'd just be a normal person.
- Of course protagonist is a fucking orphan. That's been writing shorthand for special snowflake who's a diamond in the rough since Oliver fucking Twist.
-

I love to tell you more about me, but I save that for later on in the story.

This sentence might be one of the most fumbling and awkwardly worded things I've ever read in any summary.
- So, in the description- the part you reserve for only the most important details of the story- you think the only relevant thing to bring up about the world we're going to spend the vast majority of this story in is that your self insert ends up bathing with a presumably nude Luna. Not the greater themes of the story, not the actual plot, not even some of the interesting or exotic things your OC would see in this foreign fantasy world. Nope, the most important fact was you take a bubble bath with Moonbutt...

... there's no way this story can redeem itself. Down voted. Peace.

5463572 At least your honest and I thank you for that. But I simply suck at summary without giving too much away. Not to mention hearing and speaking problems doesn't help. So I like to make story's the best I can and have people like you correct my mistakes. It help me see where I gone wrong and try to fix it. So thank you! I get on the summary right away.

5464145
Honesty is always my policy, even if it makes me look like a dick. As for the summary, good luck. The trick is to describe the plot rather than the character.

5464152 Thanks for that info. Let me know if I need to fix an few mistakes.

5476691 look at the comments below. If your asking why I made this story in general, I just feel like trying something new, that all. And I sorry if it not to your liking, but please, just leave this story be and move on to others great authors.

I like the concept cant wait to see what you come up with next.

This has GOT to be a trollfic or an alt. account.

keep up the good work

Don't let all the hates get you down. Keep at it. Heck, if I had quit the first time I got a whole bunch of hates, my account would only have ONE story.

Login or register to comment