• Published 3rd Jan 2015
  • 1,312 Views, 22 Comments

Pony's Island - No One and Nobody



Gilligan meets My Little Pony. One big joke. With chapters.

  • ...
6
 22
 1,312

Epilogue

Epilogue

For those who missed the secret reference we made, or who just want a list of all of them for reference purposes, here it is:

(We left out Gilligan’s Island and MLP for obvious reasons)

Chapter 1.

Star Wars

Indiana Jones Raiders of the Lost Arc

Veggie Tales

Dr. Who (Dr. Hooves) BBC

Mickey Mouse Steamship Willy

Rod Serling The Twilight Zone

Chapter 2.

Star Wars

Sound of Music

The Ballad of Gilligan’s Island

Chapter 4.

Discord by Eurobeat Brony

Great Balls of Fire by Jerry Lee Lewis

Disney’s Snow White

Disney’s Alice in Wonderland

Chapter 6.

Anthropology by JasonTheHuman (fimfiction)

Dr. Hooves and Assistant by Ponies With Pockets Productions (YouTube)

Discord

Disney’s Aladdin

Olaf Disney's Frozen

Chapter 7.

Home Improvement

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic the Game

“Can do. Will do.” Jack Stone LEGO

Pinkie the Narrator by TheBlox (fimfiction)

Author's Note:

We do not own any of the rights to anything depicted in this story.
References, quotes, characters, lyrics, etc. all belong to their respective owners.

Comments ( 4 )

I think his ended rather quickly, but was still well done. Also your 'disclaiming' was extremely overdone (please realizes it only (not nessasary) "needs" it once) and you won't get into copyright trouble, on this site. I've never heared of it napping and trust me, I would have knowen if there was.

If you ever make a sequel please let me know somehow, I would like to read it.

Thank you for the comments. I have to say that my sister and I thought that the story ended too soon as well. However since it was our first story, I decided we had to end it or it would have ballooned into a huge mess which we would neither have finished nor have published.
We are working on some more stories, and we'll try to make them longer and more fulfilling next time. Believe me no one is more disappointed than us that this story had to end so quickly. It was a blast to write, and we love both the shows.
When we publish the next story, you'll be the first to know.

5483849 you forgot "No phone" before "No lights, no motorcars, not a single luxury"

8017491 so do you mean the 'seven seas' or the 'seventh season'?

Login or register to comment