• Published 3rd Jan 2015
  • 1,312 Views, 22 Comments

Pony's Island - No One and Nobody



Gilligan meets My Little Pony. One big joke. With chapters.

  • ...
6
 22
 1,312

Chapter 7

Chapter 7: Aww, It Was Just Getting to the Good Part

Big Macintosh didn’t even blink as seven humans, five ponies, four alicorns, a dragon and a draconequus appeared in the middle of the orchard right in front of the S. S. Minnow. Mary Anne and Apple Jack had just been standing right next to him so they had only moved about twenty feet to the right.

Skipper was jumping up and down on one foot and smacking Gilligan with his hat, while Ginger was talking to Rarity and the Howells were talking to each other.

When the Skipper was done berating Gilligan he turned to Twilight and said, “Don’t we have to fix it before we can go back home? I’d rather not be sailing back to port with those holes in the Minnow.”

Twilight turned to Discord and said, “Well Discord?”

Discord stepped forwards and with a flash of light he was wearing a suit and tie, a tool belt and a huge grin, “No problem Twilight. I’ll have this done in no time, all this boat really needs is… More Power!”

Twilight broke into Discords strange grunting spell with a quick, “I don’t think so Discord.”

“Hey,” said Pinkie, who was wearing a plaid flannel shirt, another tool belt and a rather disgruntled look, “I wanted to say that.”

Discord snapped his fingers and an exact duplicate of himself appeared next to the boat, set up a scaffold, took out a hammer, and began hammering on one side of the Minnow. After about three good whacks he moved to another side of the Minnow and repeated the action.

The true Discord turned back to the rest of the group, gestured to a strange pink timer with a slowly filling progress bar hovering over the vessel and said, “It’ll be done in about seventeen hours give or take a minute. Of course you could feed Spike a few gems and get the job done in no time.”

Everyone turned to look at Spike, who scratched his head and shrugged, “Hey, don’t look at me. I’m just as confused as you… However, I won’t stop you.”

Twilight glared at Discord and said, “Discord if they have to stay the night, they’re staying. With. You.”

“Oh fine,” said Discord, glowering. He snapped his fingers and his duplicate turned into a whirlwind. The Minnow was obscured behind a cloud of dust which quickly vanished along with the duplicate Discord to reveal a repaired Minnow.

“There, happy?” Said Discord.

“Very,” said Twilight, “Now get ready, you’re going to help Skipper and his friends go home.”

“We can’t leave yet!” Mr. and Mrs. Howell interjected.

“WHAT?!” Said everyone but Discord and Pinkie who were playing checkers.

“We were just talking to Miss Rarity who was telling us that you have gems here larger than anything we’ve ever seen back home. We’re not leaving until we get some to take home with us and set up a way to get back so we can start a company,” said Mr. Howell.

“Oh Mr. and Mrs. Howell how can you think about money at a time like this?” said Mary Anne frowning.

“Quite easily,” said Mr. Howell, “You can’t expect the Wolf of Wall Street to pass up an opportunity like this. Think about the gem mines we could open.”

“Sister?” Said Princess Luna looking to Princess Celestia, “Should I do it now?”

“Yes,” said Celestia.

“Uhh, what are ya gunna be doin exactly?” Asked Apple Jack.

“Well umm, Princess Celestia said that they can’t go home with the memory of us since bad things might happen… Sorry,” said Fluttershy in a soft voice.

“WHAT?!” Yelled Skipper, Gilligan and the passengers, “WHY?”

“Beings from another world with knowledge of this magnitude could have a catastrophic effect on the fabric of space and time if they were allowed to return home with it,” said Princess Celestia.

“Yah, who knows, you could all go ‘splody!” Yelled Pinkie waving her hooves in the air.

“Not even one little gem?” Asked Mrs. Howell politely.

“I’m sorry,” said Princess Luna, “However I assure thee, that while your memories of us shall be removed, any lessons you may have learned about friendship shall remain with you. Also, your minds shall fill in any memory gaps.”

“What about my notes?” Asked the Professor, holding up his journal.

“I’ll take care of that,” said Discord snatching the journal and quickly eating all the pages pertaining to ponies.

“HEY!” Snapped the Professor.

“What?” said Discord, his mouth full of paper, “You won’t believe what you wrote after you forget you wrote what you wrote anyway.”

“He’s got a point Professor,” said the Skipper, putting a hand on the Professor’s shoulder, “Come on, we should probably say goodbye.”

“You don’t have to tell me twice!” Yelled Pinkie and somehow managed to grab everyone and everypony but Princess Celestia and Princess Luna in one giant group hug.

After the hug was finished everyone and everypony broke apart, except for Pinkie who remained stuck to the Skipper and Gilligan, saying, “Don’t worry you two, I’ll never forget you. Pinkie Promise. Cross my heart and hope to fly stick a cupcake in my eye. And nopony breaks a Pinkie Promise… Everrrr!”

“O.K.” Said the Skipper prying Pinkie off the two of them.

“I’ll miss you, Grumpy- DUCK!”

Skipper ducked as Gilligan, who was loading the Howell’s luggage, swung a suitcase right over his head and onto the deck of the Minnow.

Skipper turned to Pinkie with a sad look on his face and said, “I’m REALLY going to miss you Pinkie.”

“Mrs. Howell,” said Princess Celestia with a raised eyebrow, “I’ll need that gem back now.”

“What gem?” Asked Mrs. Howell, trying to look innocent.

“The one in there,” answered Celestia levitating the gem out of Mrs. Howell’s purse.

“Well you can’t win them all,” said Mr. Howell taking Lovey by the hand and walking her up the gangplank.

“We shall require thine gems as well,” said Luna pointing to Mr. Howell.

“What are you talking about?” Asked Mr. Howell, smiling guiltily.

Luna’s horn glowed blue and Mr. Howell’s pockets turned inside out, revealing a cache of at least a dozen gemstones.

“Well you can’t blame me for trying,” said Mr. Howell, shrugging his shoulders.

“Prepare thyselves,” said Princess Luna, her horn glowing even brighter as she lowered her head. A glowing, blue orb began to take shape at the tip of her horn.

Just as Luna was preparing to send the orb at the Minnow, Pinkie jumped up and screamed, “NOT YET!!!”

With that, the orb exploded, sending a wave of magical energy across Ponyville. Everyone and everypony caught in the wave, except the alicorn princesses and Discord, froze with a vacant expression on their faces.

“What happened?” Asked Twilight, looking around.

“Pinkie Pie interrupted my spell, now I fear that all the ponies in Ponyville will also lose their memories of this event,” said Luna.

“What about my friends?” asked Twilight, staring at her friends who stood motionless staring into the distance, smiling in Pinkie’s case.

“They will also forget. However, perhaps it is best in this situation,” said Princess Celestia, “Who knows what knowledge like this could do to them.”

“But-”

“Twilight, as a princess sometime you must keep secrets for the safety of Equestria and all who dwell here.”

“Very well.”

“Discord,” said Princess Celestia.

“Can do. Will do.” Said Discord striking a dramatic pose.

The four alicorns gathered in a circle around Discord and lowered their horns at him.

“You know,” said Discord scratching the back of his neck and looking at all the horns focused on him, “This situation might possibly make me a little nervous.”

“Just get on with it,” said Twilight.

The alicorns’ horns began to glow and streams of light shot from them into Discord whose eyes turned white as he levitated off the ground with his arms up.

“Do it,” said Twilight, straining from the magic.

Discord clapped his hands together, there was a sound like a thunderclap, a shockwave imploded towards the S. S. Minnow and a hole opened up beneath the boat sending it plummeting downwards into the portal.

The Princesses released the magical connection and Discord floated back down to the ground, his glowing eyes fading.
“Can do. Will do. Done.” He said, smiling.

All the ponies in Ponyville awoke from their trances and went about their daily business as though nothing had ever happened.

Twilight looked at her friends and then headed back to her castle.

Apple Jack got back to work with her big brother while Rarity headed back to the Carousel Boutique and Fluttershy went back to her house to tend to her animals. Rainbow shot up into the sky and Pinkie… Stood stock still staring at the place where the Minnow had just been sitting.

She cocked her head to the side for one second and then said, “I hope that Grumpy is nicer to Gilligan from now on.”

Luna stared aghast at Pinkie and then at Princess Celestia, “Sister she-”

Celestia sighed and said, “Luna, some things even I can’t explain…”

The End

“No it’s not.”

Yes it is.

“Listen you, you, you… Authors I’ve lived through this whole story if anyone would know whether it’s over or not, it would be me. Check again in a little while. Don’t you go turning off your computer just yet. Hey-”

Author's Note:

There it is, chapter 7. As usual...
We do not own any of the rights to anything depicted in this story.
References, quotes, characters, lyrics, etc. all belong to their respective owners.
However there is one reference in there which might be a little cryptic. If you can find it good for you.