• Published 3rd Jan 2015
  • 1,312 Views, 22 Comments

Pony's Island - No One and Nobody



Gilligan meets My Little Pony. One big joke. With chapters.

  • ...
6
 22
 1,312

Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Pinkie Plans a Party and Skipper Tells a Story

Twilight Sparkle situated the Professor in her castle and sent Spike to make him something to eat.

“What would you like? Do you eat jewels? Or how about some hay?” Spike queried.

The Professor glanced back at him, one eyebrow raised and said, “Jewels? Do ponies possess strong enough stomach acid to actually break down gemstones?”

Twilight replied, “No, but Spike can.”

Then, turning to Spike, she said, “Spike, why don’t you just make some nachos? I have a feeling that our guest doesn’t eat hay or jewels.”

Spike smiled and walked in the direction of the castle kitchen.

Twilight turned around and said, “So, do you know how you got here, to Equestria I mean.”

The Professor sighed and replied, “No. Like I said, I was below deck the entire time. The Skipper and Gilligan might know, however.”

“Well if Sweetie Bell brought you here, then only Sweetie Bell would know how to get you home,” Twilight said, “But I don’t think that Sweetie Bell brought you here. She has just barely learned rudimentary magic. No, something else brought you here, but what?”

The Professor said, “Well Twilight, I don’t know anything about magic but apparently you do. Therefore, I leave it in your capable hand- uh hooves.”

Spike came out with some nachos and asked, “Uh, not that I was listening in or anything but why don’t you go to Pinkie’s to get some answers from Skipper and Gilligan?”

“Great idea Spike. Shall we go and rescue your friends from the wild welcome party I’m sure Pinkie is planning?” Twilight asked the Professor.

“Yes,” The Professor said as he got up out of his chair. Then he stopped. “Wait, does this happen often?”

Twilight smiled. “You have NO idea.”

With that, they headed off to Sugar Cube Corner.


“More candy Grumpy?” Pinkie asked.

The Skipper held up his hand in protest. He’d already been force-fed several buckets and he never wanted to see another piece of the stuff ever again.

Gilligan said, “May I have some more please? This is the best rock candy I’ve ever had.”

Pinkie Pie smiled and said, “Thanks, you want to know the secret ingredient?” She leaned in and whispered into Gilligan’s ear, “It’s rocks.” Gilligan promptly spat out the candy, right onto Skipper.

“Why Gilligan, You, you Knucklehead! Why when I get my hands on you-“ the Skipper started to lift up his hat to hit Gilligan, but Pinkie stopped him.

“Now Grumpy-” She began.

“My name’s not Grumpy!” The Skipper bellowed.

“Well then why did you tell me that was your name? Gasp! You mean you lied? You’re turning out to be… not as nice as I thought you were. Why you’re just a big- Oh look, something floating!” Pinkie said as a balloon floated by. It wafted slowly across the room to bump up against the muzzle of her party cannon which was half-buried beneath a mound of rock candy.

When Pinkie’s eyes landed on the cannon they expanded to the size of dinner plates, her pupils contracted to the size of pins, and her mouth literally dropped to the floor with the sound of a falling anvil.

‘KLANG!’

Picking her lower lip off the ground, Pinkie started talking to herself in a shocked voice, “I can’t believe I forgot it!”

Skipper looked nervously at Gilligan and then back at the excited mare and said in a frightened voice, “Forgot what?”

Pinkie ignored him completely and continued with her private rant, “Pinkie you’re slipping… I know! I’m gonna have to get to work immediately!! This is going to be huge, super-spectacularly-meganormously-gigantastic!!!”

Skipper and Gilligan backed slowly away from the pink pony as she continued to talk to herself, planning something which sounded too big to be good.

Skipper turned nervously to Gilligan and said, “Gilligan I don’t know what she’s planning but…”

Gilligan nodded and said, “I’m with you Skipper. I’ve got a bad feeling about this…”

Suddenly Pinkie’s head snapped around to face them. She stared straight at the two and said in a very matter of fact sort of way, “One. You guys don’t look like Jedi, but don’t worry your secret is safe with me.”

“B. You don’t have to worry about a thing I do this kind of thing all the time. It’s my special talent.”

“Me (which is a name I call myself, and follows ray, which is a drop of golden sun- Wait, this is no time for singing Pinkie!) Anyway it’s gonna be super huge, you can invite your friends, and I’m going to invite my friends, and there will be cake, and punch, and a DJ, and piñatas, and all the ponies from Ponyville, and streamers, and balloons, and Gummy will sing!” She paused and put her hoof on her chin in thought, “No, on second thought he’ll probably just dance. But it will be Gr-r-r-r-eat.” She rolled the R’s furiously as she exploded into the air her hooves up and confetti flying everywhere.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. Pinkie paused mid-explosion and her head turned towards the sound.

“I wonder who that could be?” she said, puzzled.

With that, she dropped back to the ground, the flurry of confetti de-flurried back into the cannon behind her and she skipped merrily over to the door, singing “La-la-la-la-la” to herself as she went.

She opened the door to find Twilight and the Professor. The Professor stared at the mounds of rock candy. He opened his journal and began writing in it.

“Hi Twilight. What brings you here?” Pinkie asked.

“Pinkie, we would like to ask your new friends some questions.” Asked Twilight.

“Okie dokie lokie. Hey Grumpy! Come over here please.” Pinkie Pie said.

They turned to see Gilligan shaking in the arms of the Skipper as he gripped the Skipper’s neck with white knuckles. They both wore terrified looks on their faces.

The Skipper regained his composure and dropped Gilligan into a pile of rock candy, saying in an irritated voice, “Gilligan! Act your age.”

“But I’m not that old Skipper,” said Gilligan.

Skipper turned around and froze.

“Gilligan, don’t move.” He said, his voice low with fear.

Gilligan, not heeding the Skipper’s advice, leaned over and looked past him to see what was wrong.

An alligator sat on a small hill of rock candy vacantly licking his purple eyeballs.

“AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Gilligan screamed. He jumped into the Skipper’s arms again and the Skipper, carrying Gilligan, ran towards the back of the room. He tripped over a large sugarized boulder and sent the two of them spiraling out of control into a strawberry flavored candy mound.

Pinkie Pie turned, walked over towards them and asked, “What’s wrong Grumpy? Gilligan?"

“It’s a cro- It’s a croco- It’s a cr-cr-cr-cr-cr- “ Gilligan stammered as he pointed at the strange creature from his upside-down position on the pile.

“It’s a crocodile!” The Skipper yelled.

Pinkie Pie laughed and said, “Oh, you guys are so funny! This is Gummy, my pet alligator. He doesn’t have any teeth!” As she said this, Gummy dived off the pile of candy and landed, mouth open, on top of Pinkie’s head. She returned to Twilight’s side wearing Gummy on her head like a furiously gumming stocking cap.

Twilight smiled and said, “So, do you guys remember how you got here?”

The Skipper looked at Gilligan and asked, “Gilligan, would you like to tell them?”

“No Skipper, you should tell them. I mean you’re the Skipper, right Skipper?” Gilligan replied.

The Skipper patted Gilligan on the shoulder, “That’s right little Buddy. Now just remember that.”

With that, the Skipper turned to Twilight and the Professor and said, “Well, I saw-"

Gilligan cut him off with, “We saw a HUGE reef! If we didn’t turn around the Minnow would be lost!”

Pinkie Pie suddenly turned towards nowhere in particular and sang, “The Minnow would be lost! The ship’s aground in the middle of the Apple Family Farm. With Apple Jack, and Rainbow Dash, Rarity, and Pinkie Pie. (That’s ME!) Fluttershy, Twilight Sparkle and her assistant Spike, are here on-"

At this point Pinkie Pie was interrupted by Twilight, who said, “Ah, Pinkie you do realize that we weren’t on the boat, right?”

Completely unfazed, Pinkie Pie started over again, “With Gilligan, and Grumpy too…”

“That’s Grumby,” said the Skipper.

“The Millionaire, and his Wife. The Movie Star, the Professor and Mary Anne-” she stopped, a surprised look on her face, “Oh wait, they don’t come into the song until the second season.”

The Professor stopped writing and looked up with a puzzled expression on his face, “I’m sorry, I must have misheard you. What did you say?”

“Don’t ask,” said Twilight, rolling her eyes.

The Skipper sighed and said, “Gilligan would you like to continue the story?”

Gilligan glanced at Skipper and said, “No, I can’t tell this story better than you Skipper. Go ahead."

“Well I told Gilligan to throw the anchor out and the numbskull didn’t attach the anchor line! So-” The Skipper said, but was once again cut off by Gilligan.

“We saw a great big wall! A big, ginormous, great, big, white wall!” Gilligan turned white as if for illustration.

“Shall I continue?” The Skipper asked in a sarcastic tone.

“Yeah Skipper, you’re doing a fine job.” Gilligan said, with his signature dumb expression.

“Well then-” The Skipper began, but then cut himself off before Gilligan could.

“We sailed right into the wall of white, scary, foreboding and… Skipper!” Gilligan said.

The Skipper grabbed his little buddy by the shoulders and shook him.

“What is it little Buddy?” He asked, in a worried tone.

“I scared myself.” Gilligan said.

“You numbskull! Oh, forget it. I’ll deal with you when I’m done with the story,” That said, the Skipper turned back to the group and finished the tale with no interruptions from Gilligan, who was still shaking.

Author's Note:

We do not own any of the rights to anything depicted in this story.

References, quotes, characters, lyrics, etc. all belong to their respective owners.

In particular we do not own the rights to the Ballad of Gilligan's Island. We are using it for comedic purposes only.