• Published 5th Jan 2015
  • 1,466 Views, 14 Comments

Friend or tool? - thenamless



I kept hidden in the forest. Helping the animals that live within. Until a dragon met me. A baby dragon.

  • ...
1
 14
 1,466

What could go wrong?-(Teaser)

"Twiiii!" Spike moans as he tries to pull of his collar. A couple of weeks have gone by since Spike last incident and let's just say Twilight may have gotten a bit too protective.

"Oh don't be silly Spike!" Twilight replies as she nuzzles her little brother. "It's just apart of my check list to keep you safe." As Twilight walked towards the door she didn't notice Spike slip off his collar.

"But I'm not a pet!" He cries out in anger. As Twilight rolls her eyes she opens the door to Ponyvillie. Another perfect day. Not too hot or too cold with a fresh scent of flowers filling her muzzle.

What could go wrong?


A storm of curse words brew under my breath as I strolled to my location. A deer had run up to me screaming of the three little devils entering our forest. They call themselves the 'Cutie Mark Crusaders'. I chuckle as relies what I have just mention. They are fillies after all. Chasing after their dream. If only their dreams didn't have to cause panic...destruction...fires...

If only Discord was here to enjoy it...

"Cutie Mark Crusaders Fire Fighters!"

What could go wrong?

Author's Note:

Ahhhhh this story is in works but here is a teaser to hopefully do something....don't kill me.

Comments ( 6 )

NEVER ask that question. Murphy is ALWAYS listening.

I need more of this story... well only if you have time that is. :pinkiehappy:

5476835 I agree with you Irish...NOW MUST SCREAM WITH ME!!! MMMMMMOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRrrRRR

Login or register to comment