• Published 2nd Jan 2015
  • 1,051 Views, 5 Comments

The Power Ponies: The Power Inside - Matthew Stone

  • ...
11
 5
 1,051

No Train, NO Gain

Firestorm and Bakdum are resuming their fight where the arena is now destroyed. They fight with their giant monster moves, just like in the GODZILLA movies. Firestorm can then hear the screams coming from the distant city, as it makes Bakdum laugh.

“Give it up! I’m going to out match you, laughing beast!” Firestorm shouts.

“AS IF!” Bakdum cackles.

He then punches Firestorm and grabs him by the tail. He then swings him around and throws him against the rocky base of the mountain, like Firestorm is breaking a building wall. Firestorm then wobbles back to his feet, and charges up to punch Bakdum back.

He then picks up Bakdum and throws him farther back from the lair ruins. He then flew into the air in sonic speed to catch the combo monster with his next move. Bakdum’s eyes widen as both combined brothers inside the body look at Firestorm coming at them.

“SPINNING FIRESTORM DRIVER!” Firestorm shouts, making his combination.

POW!

The move has Bakdum punched at the pit of his stomach, having him spin backward into a new section of the fight. The two monsters are now in the forest, and Bakdum lands hard and uncomfortably on hard wooden oak trees. Firestrom then lands on both his dragon feet, stomping closer to his rival.

“Well played…” Bakdum admits, “But I doubt your friends are succeeding to defeat my demons right now.”

“They’re doing their duty…” Firestorm simply said.



Bellcord slams his feet to the ground when landing, having flied himself and the rest of the Power Ponies on his back. They’re all here, Matter-Horn, Sava, Pouter, JT, Fili-Second, Radiance, Mistress Marvelous, Saddle Ranger, Hummer, Gladiator, and Mote. The gang can already see the fire smashing through the buildings, as screams arise in the streets.

“Where should we start?” Sava asks.

“First we need to find Zapp to make sure she’s okay.” Matter-Horn plans out, “If we see anything block our path for any reason, we have to fight through or save someone.”

“If we’re lucky, Zapp might run into us.” Gladiator hopes, “I bet she met up with Isaac by now.”

“All right, let’s run for it!” Matter-Horn chants.

The gang runs with each other real close, being part of one group. Pouter kept his eyes out for any weird activity as he clings onto Bellcord’s back. Then, he notices something odd. The windows in the new buildings they’re passing don’t look shattered, but perfectly new. How can they not be broken in this situation of fire and eruption? Then, Fili-Second looks at Pouter’s suspicious notice at the windows. Both of them can then see the glass… SHIFITING! Even worse, they’re turning OILY BLACK. And there are EYES sticking out of the disguised ooze, as they jump into the air to attack the team.

“GUYS! WE GOT COMPANY ITENDING TO TRAP US!” Fili-Second screams.

“Oh crap.” Mistress Marvelous moans, “They could be demons that Bakura summoned.”

“Clever ones too.” Bellcord admits, as the first of black creatures jumps in front of their path, “They can morph into anything to fool their target.”

The next demons jump on Saddle Ranger’s back, having Bellcord stop running as he looks in shock. More demons then surround the foxes, Mote, Gladiator, and Hummer all together. The rest of the Power Ponies are cornered into a demon morphing into a spiked wall, having spinning drills reserved to kill them. Matter-Horn, Radiance, Fili-Second, and Mistress Marvelous panic as they’re forced to step back by the demon’s spears.

“Steppy steppy.” the demons cackle.

Bellcord then reacts, and snaps his fingers to have his chaos explode the monsters. Mistress Marvelous sighs in relief, and then uses her lasso to whip at the demons, forcing them to bleed. She then throws one of her iron horseshoes from her belt, using it as a boomerang as it swings and knocks out ten of the demons’ brains one by one. Bellcord keeps count of how many they’re up against as he helps Saddle Ranger to her feet. There are about ONE HUNDRED coming at them, and despite their small size, they’re slick and tricky. Pouter keeps watch of anything trying to strike Bellcord, and yelps as he notices something flying towards his back, and POUTER TOO.

“BELLCORD! RUSH FORWARD! QUI-“ Pouter tries to warn.

It was too fast for Bellcord to notice sadly. A bigger, muscular, back demon jumps onto Bellcord’s back, nearly breaking his spine while it pushes Pouter off his back by force. Saddle Ranger becomes scared for her new best friend in danger, along with seeing Radiance and Matter-Horn in danger. The two of them are already being confronted and challenged by twenty more demons, which slash blades at them with their morphed arms. Radiance tries to uses her gems to blast the demons back with it’s rays, but it encourages them to come closer. Matter-Horn even uses her horn to blat at least five demons into their chests, yet fifteen more dodge their attacks.

Sava and JT swing their weapons, as Sava swings his blades to shop through the running demons while rushing. JT pulls out one of his hidden guns from his pockets, and shoots heated bullets through the hearts of the gooey demons. Sava is tripped over by a black demon’s elongating foot, mutating and morphing to a jackhammer to try and knock him down. The deadly move is shocking to the fox, and he flies upward to miss the attack.

As Bellcord whimpers from the crushing foot of the big monster, Saddle Ranger couldn’t take any more of this. Her anger powers up once more, as her suit goes along with her expanding muscle flexes. She becomes angry and big again, this time full of rage and fury.

She thrashes and punches the demon right away, as the big bastard falls off Bellcord. The chaos hero sighs, as the giant monster snarls at Saddle Ranger and jumps over to push her down. Saddle Ranger then kicks the monster in the face, also avoiding one of his scratching swipe moves with it’s sharp claws.

In the meantime, Fili-Second rushes by Mistress Marvelous as, as the two of them collaborate on a move to knock down the demons stepping at them with fast tapping feet. Fili-Second grabs whatever iron horseshoe has in her belt, and has her fast paced arm ZOOM the horseshoes to pierce through the demon’s brains, killing them instantly. Mistress Marvelous then ties the last horseshoe to her lasso, and swings it around as a battering ram to knock more demons while running. One grabs hold of her lasso to stop her, but as she stops, she has her strong teeth pull the rope upward, swinging him up to the sky to go realty far, and NOT come back.

Hummer is with Gladiator and Mote, as the dragon breathes out a fuming flame of green to burn at least ten demons into a crisp. He then feels one demon jumping onto him, biting his arm to try and infect it. Hummer screams in pain, as blood dips away and through his leotard suit. Gladiator then interferes, tearing off the demon from his arm. He then quickly tends to Hummer’s wound, as his other arm keeps shooting rays at the demons to push them back. Mote decided to use basic karate moves he took lessons from a while back. To that manner, he head bangs the first demon that treads toward him and then lifts him up to swing him onto the ground. He then back punches one upcoming demon to the face, and kicks one demon to crash into two more. He then jumps up to miss a mutated blade coming from the demon’s right arm.

Back to Saddle Ranger, she’s near successful when beating the big demon constantly. But, the giant freak had another element of surprise for her. When she lifts her fist once more, the demon splashes some of his goo onto her face, having her scream in pain and whimpering in weakness. Bellcord screams in dismay, rushing over to help. The big monster then pushes him down, and steps hard onto his leg, BREAKING IT! The chaos hero screams in such an exhilarating crack, as the monster sees the goo he threw onto Saddle Ranger is weakening her powers. The goo takes away her anger as an emotion, and forces her to return to her original, powerless sighs. She then grows tired, lying on the ground and feeling weak. Matter-Horn looks in terror, and flashes over toward her. But more demons wobble toward her with their liquid powers, slapping her down so she won’t interfere with the giant’s intentions. Saddle Ranger cries, as the giant changes his hand into a mace, raising it into the air to strike her.

BLAM!

A sudden canon ball suddenly crashes through the giant demon’s side of it’s chest, having it cough out blood and topple over in defeat. Saddle Ranger and Bellcord weakly turn around to see who shot that to save their lives. ISAAC AND ZAPP finally arrived! Isaac’s magic power made that canon to defeat the monstrous demon, and half the human citizens hiding in the sewer are aiding them at battle, holding their weapons to fight the demons. As the human citizens run in to begin shooting, Saddle Ranger wimps over to Zapp, hugging her.

“I’m so glad you’re here. Thanks.” Saddle Ranger said, “We were just going to look for you.”

“Well, smart of me to come to you then.” Zapp grins.

“Focus.” Isaac calls to both of them, “We’re nearly done, but those… THINGS are cloning themselves resending their population back to on hundred of themselves. I think it’s the blood.”

“Blood?” Saddle Ranger asks.

“What ever the demons spit out from old lifeless bodies, the blood redevelops from it’s original host.” Isaac explains.

“Maybe… we should heat whatever blood is left… into IRON.” Zapp thinks out loud.

“Really? How?” Saddle Ranger asks.

“I better explain this to Matter-Horn.” Zapp says.

Isaac comes over to Bellcord and Saddle Ranger to take care of their wounds, as Zapp rushes over to meet up with her leader.

“Matter-Horn. The blood is the source for having the demons reappear again and again.” Zapp tells her, “We should tray and still it, and turn it into melted iron.”

“What?” Matter-Horn asks, confused.

“The blood is possessed.” Zapp continues, “That move may be the only way to stop them.”

Matter-Horn nods.

“All right. I’m going to have to include you, Radiance, and Gladiator to participate.” Matter-Horn said, “We’re going to have to occupy the demons’ attentions if we have to strike them.”

“You know how to melt them?” Zapp asks.

“Gladiator will take care of that.” Matter-Horn said, “Go inform them.”

Zapp does, and rushes to both Radiance and Gladiator, as they’re by each other by coincidence. She tells them about the plan she and Matter-Horn discussed. Then they nod, running to their new locations, allowing the demons to follow them.

Gladiator runs the other direction, passing by the rest of the demons fighting the foxes and Hummer. He then goes to the location where the majority of demons are crowded, right in front of the human citizen fighting them! Gladiator is impressed of how they’re taking control of the little monsters, but it almost amuses the demons as they laugh. That gives Gladiator the opportunity, as he roars at them to get their attention. They look at him finally, as he winks at them.

The demons in front roar, as they rush to him along with the demons following him from before. Radiance is just behind Gladiator holding them off with is defense moves, as she then meets up with Zapp to hop on her back. The lightening pony was able to keep some demons preoccupied by fooling them to go another direction, which gave her a chance to meet up with Radiance to carry her on her back. She then rushes, as Radiance pulls out two gems, shooting hugs rays that take out all HUNDRED demons at once in the accumulated location they’re tricked to come into.

The monsters stop their fighting, only giggling as they bleed out to have more of themselves regenerate from the attack, must to the shock of the citizens. Then, Matter-Horn picks Gladiator up quickly without having the demons know about it. One of Gladiator’s special gadgets was then activated, shooting LAVA at the first of the bleeding monsters. The demons then looks at one of their own, squealing as he blood flow is stopped. The heating process then stills the blood, having it go dead. The demons whimper, trying to fasten their blood generating. It’s all too late for good, as Gladiator activates full strength to aim at ALL demons at once. Isaac, Saddle Ranger, and Bellcord then come in front of the human citizens, gathering them to get away from the attack so it won’t hit them by accident. Gladiator then smirks at the demons.

“Eat this.” he smiles.

The bursting lava goo he shoots out is hot as hell, as he has it pouring onto all the little devils all together. The heated liquid collides with their demonic blood, having them squeal and struggle to pull back their icky limbs. Their screams grows louder, LOUDER, until… they’re silent. The lava quickly melts over, having their blood dead, and the demons themselves turned to stone. Matter-Horn and Gladiator then land slowly onto the ground, looking at their success of the fight. Matter-Horn sighs in relief, as all of the Power Ponies come together once more to do a group hug. Zapp then notices Bellcord, coming over to join, but he whimpers at the pain going on in his broken leg. Isaac also bandaged it really well, having Bellcord still slump.

“Bellcord…” Zapp gasps, running over to him.

“I know, you don’t trust me.” Bellcord sighs.

Zapp then hugs him.

“But I do now.” she smiles, “I’m just shocked of all the pain you went through to protect us.”

“Pain isn’t the worst.” Bellcord lets her know, “If Firestorm looses his personal battle, we won’t know how to expect Bakura or Mordum.”

“He’s right.” Saddle Ranger admits, “What we need to do is plan out an army, or create some peaceful shield.”

“Peaceful is too vast of the word.” Radiance huffs, “But you’re right. There’s no telling when these MONSTERS will come back.”

“Then I suggest we train ourselves.” Sava nods, “Because one of the brothers will be coming here.”