• Published 2nd Jan 2015
  • 1,049 Views, 5 Comments

The Power Ponies: The Power Inside - Matthew Stone

  • ...
11
 5
 1,049

There's a Firestorm Coming...

“Okay, this is going to be tough.” Gladiator huffs, as he gets ready to fight the Fili-Second, Saddle Ranger, and Radiance clones with Matter-Horn.

“The real Fili-Second can match her clone’s speed, but…” JT said.

“Yep, out cold.” Pouter finishes.

“I think the clones are at least giving us a chance to plan out our battle because they’re… UGH… crazy!” Radiance said, “But one thing I noticed about my clone is that she can hold up nine combo moves.”

“What we also need to think of is a way to outsmart Saddle Ranger’s clone.” Sava adds.

“Well, what if we make her really angry?” Matter-Horn wonders.

“What do you mean?” JT asks.

“Think of it. If we get Saddle Ranger’s clone riled up, and have somepony else distract Radiance’s clone, we’ll get them to be preoccupied and clash into each other so they can explode into ash.” Matter-Horn whispers, without having the clones hear.

“That could work!” Bellcord grins.

“Radiance, here’s what I think you and Hummer should do.” Gladiator said, looking at them, “I have nano-bots that can sink and cling into the gem bombs and weapons. If the clones strike the gems for any reason during our fight, these tiny bots will weaken the clone’s strength.”

“Sounds good.” Hummer nods.

“That does it! I’M THROUGH WITH WAITING!” the Fili clone snapped.

She rushed forward to try and attack, but Matter-Horn has her horn ray make a giant shield to push her back.

“I better heal the real Fili-Second, FAST!” Bellcord decides.

He then scuttled forward to the injured Power Pony, but Fili’s clone manages to push Matter-Horn aside to attack HIM. Yet, Bellcord created a wall to send her falling back. He then sends a sparking aura to heal the real Fili-Second.

“I just hope this works.” he sighs.

The clone gets up to rush at Bellcord again, but Matter-Horn has her ray push her back, having her crash into the wall as well. Gladiator then loads his nano-bots into his wristband, then aiming and shooting them at the clone like they’re bullets. The clone sneers, and fights the tiny robots trying to destroy her power. They fail briefly as two are crushed by her hooves, but ONE manages to sting her. The tiny bite manages to slow her speed down real slowly.

Bellcord looks real close at Fili-Second as she’s laid, hoping that she’ll wake. Her eyes… then flutter open. Fili also jumps as she hears another crash coming from her clone now fighting Gladiator with his robotic gun. She then looks up at Bellcord, Mistress Marvelous, and Matter-Horn, smiling that she’s back. Fili-Second then giggles and gets up to her hooves.

“That was a crazy nap.” she smiles.

Matter-Horn can then hear stomping coming close to them, as Saddle Ranger’s clone charges at them from behind. Bellcord rushes to hug the real Saddle Ranger that’s still under comatose. To slow the clone down, Matter-Horn blasts out a might ice power to freeze her in place. The leader sighs in relief, but a mighty crack is heard as the clone breaks out of her ice trap. She then swings a mighty punch to slam Matter-Horn into the ground.

“You have to do better than that.” the clone snickers.



As the arena burns down to smoke, Bakura screams in anger directly towards Firestorm.

“YOU WILL PAY!” the villain shouts.

“How?” Firestorm mockingly asks.

Bakura is about to loose more of his tempter, until Mordum places his hoof on his shoulder to point something out.

“Brother, we do have a special power that can bring deep impact.” Mordum said, “The SECRET power…”

Bakura starts to form a grin.

“Yes brother…” Bakura chuckles.

Then Bakura looks closer to Firestorm’s eyes.

“This will be the first time you will learn how to battle… OUR SECRET! THE ONLY POWER THAT ONE NEVER SUCEEDS DEFEATING!” Bakura wails in pleasure.

Both evil brothers then glow bright, as the dark red energy starts to fume up. They scream when gaining their power, and have an exploding ball cover them once they did. Firestrom dug his hooves into the ground to hold back rom the explosion wave. Once Bakura and Mordum came out of the ball, their size became much bigger than before. What’s worse, THE’YRE NOW TWO BODIES COMBINED! This makes Firestorm concerned about the new level of difficulty for the fight.

“SAY HELLO TO BAKDUM!” the creature roars, “YOU’LL NOW DIE IN OUE POWER!”

“I don’t only have the Dragon Rage form you know!” Firestorm talks back, going to his realizations of his saved magic powers, “IF THIS IS GOING TO CONTINUE, IT MUST ALSO END!”

He then began to power up, as red energy covers him with a glowing orb circling around his head. A red glow then surrounds his body like a shell, as he turns his body form into more than just a dragon! HE’S NOW A GIANT KOMODO DRAGON, WITH A FIRE RED TONGUE! He’s the same height as Bakdum, while his teeth are as sharp as knifes. His tail thumps on the floor like sandbags.

“I CALL THIS, Rock Dragon Form! Worse than any rage IMAGINED!” Firestorm rang out.

“Now THIS is going to be an interesting fight!” Bakdum cheers.

Bakdum starts out by having a combined dark green ray fire out towards the hero. Firestorm then has his Rock Dragon Form create a rock shield, blocking the fire attack from the enemy. He then picks up the rock shield barrier, and heaves it at the enemy to hit at least ONE part of Bakdum. The villain’s arm is crushed and broken the moment it fails to move from the heavy mass. Bakdum then screams, having one of his bones bloodily pop out from the skin of his arm.

“Give it up! It’s not worth hurting yourself over.” Firestorm warns.

“NEVER!” Bakdum shrieks, “I WILL WIN!”

“Pfft. Stubborn…” Firestorm sighs, as he heads back to attack again.



The demons are scurrying across the bridge as they sense the smell of panicking humans in the streets. One of the victims barely made it far, and trips down to be surrounded and trapped by the mutated creatures. The victim is a little child boy, and cries in terror as one of the demons opens it’s mouth to devour him.

SLASH!

Isaac was the first to arrive just in time as he hacks through the enemy. He then has Zapp come in by him to shock and electrocute the front demons to death, having the bolts travel through the ground. Isaac then picks up the boy to run, as Zapp runs alongside them.

From some of the demons melted into liquid, they’re quite IMMORTAL. Some bring themselves back together to form back into their original shapes and then become quite creepy looking with the tiny dots in their eye lenses. They then dash at Zapp, Isaac, and the young boy. The female pegasi Power Pony looks back to then throws her bolt powers to hit them. Most of the rays were also to hold them back until much od the demons gotten closer to them.

“OVER HERE!” a voice suddenly calls.

Isaac and Zapp look back forward to see a sewer lid opened up, having a geeky teen show them the way to underground safety. There is plenty of glowing light down there too, from the reflections bouncing off the sewer walls. Zapp looks back at the demons coming closer, so both she and Isaac have to hurry if they also want to get the child to safety. The wolf, pony. and boy are now quickly up front to the lid entrance, and Zapp was the first to rush in as she also drags the boy. The demons are now really close up front to Isaac, but the wolf knew why he practice his magic. The mage spell he uses activates real fast as he points his staff in front of their faces, as their eyes nearly touch his.

“BACK!” he screams.

A mighty flash then has the demons spring backward, as the wolf jumps backward through the hole. He then grabs the lid, and shuts it underneath him as he falls. The banging on the door is then heard, as the demons try to claw their way in. Isaac hears no avail of their efforts as he hits the surface, finally looking at Zapp handing the boy over safely to his found parents. He then looks at some citizens hiding, already knowing what they’re up against.

“They fear the light.” one tells the wolf, “That’s why we’re hiding down there with our torches.”

“Some of us at the electric plants found that those… THINGS… started the smoke in the sky to block the light!” an employee explains, “They’re free to roam and cause terror as long as that happens.”

“This is a well planned invasion…” Isaac growls in regret.

“Well we won’t let them win.” Zapp huffs, “We’re going to help you all win this fight!”



Bellcord was then protecting Saddle Ranger as Fili-Second, and Radiance face their own clones. Radiance blocks her clone’s gem attack yet again as she has her gem rays go against the enemies’ darker gem magic. The spell pushes the villainess’ power forward, harder and harder until it SMASHES into the clone’s face. The burning feeling then peels part of her face skin of, as pieces of muscle boil and ooze.

“ARRRGH! MY FACE!” the clone squeals.

As Radiance keeps her clone preoccupied, Fili-Second focuses on trying to destroy her clone’s stamina. She runs faster and faster, much more than any pony can heat out. As the clone follows, she eventually runs out of breath and faints. Fili-Second then comes up to the clone, and constantly punches, punches, PUNCHES!

SMASH!

The last blow has a loud crack break the neck spine of the clone, having the evil twin then flash itself into pure light. The nasty being than disappears, existing no more. Fili-Second then looks at Sava, Mote, Hummer, JT, Pouter, and Gladiator fighting against Saddle Ranger’s clone.

“One down, two more to go.” Fili said, referring to Saddle Ranger and Radiance’s clones.

The foxes start by making dorky faces to annoy the muscular clone, just to gain energy of enraging her. The strategy works, as the clone stomps all her hooves down to try and hit the foxes with her head, just as a bull would do it. The foxes then jump aside to reveal Hummer, spitting out a huge array of fire to scorch her face. The beast screams, as the fire also consumes part of her hair in agony. Hummer then looks over to Radiance, and signals her to try and rile up her clone next.

Radiance then turns back to her clone, and flashes a gem spark to stun her opponent. The flash blinds the villainess, as she staggers back to be tripped by one of Pouter’s surprise flipper moves. The blanket giggles, as he rushes towards Gladiator for the next move. The clone does as the griffon expects, and runs toward the blanket to try and catch it. Gladiator then creates a hologram that looks exactly like Pouter, having it go the opposite direction as Radiance follows it. Gladiator then turns over to Mote, letting him know it’s his turn.

Mote then pulls out her spear blade, swinging it around like a magic show wand.

“HEY! BRUTE! OVER HERE!” Mote yells at the clone beast.

The muscular clone notices Mote’s insulting moves, and roars in anger. She then punches the foxes aside and rushes towards him. Mote stays in place, as Gladiator controls the hologram to go behind him. Radiance’s clone keeps following the ghostly blanket as it get’s closer to Mote, unaware that she’s also getting close to the hulked clone. Mote waits… waits…

At that time, Gladiator then deactivates the hologram. Mote then jumps up, and both clones’ speeds are too fast and slick to control. They scream as they make and epic collision.

“NOOOOOOOOO!” they both scream.

BANG!

Both the clones explode as their heads bloodily bang and turn into ooze. The liquid of black spatters all over the place like ink, and it disgusts Radiance all together. As Bellcord breathes deeply to hear the last of the clone’s airy fumes, he can feel the real, peaceful Saddle Ranger starting to wake up in his arms.

“Bellcord?” she asks, “What’s going on?”

“YOU’RE AWAKE!” Bellcord cheers in relief.

To his surprise, Saddle Ranger wasn’t the only one starting to hug him. Coming from behind, Matter-Horn, Mistress Marvelous, Radiance, and Fili-Second hug him from behind. He yelps, but then he smiles when Hummer gives another hug to him.

“We were wrong about you…”Matter-Horn said, “You really are one of us.”

“Look, I’m sorry if…” Bellcord starts to say.

“Don’t be. You’re an official part of the team now.” Matter-Horn grins.

Bellcord hugs the gang, as Pouter comes up behind them.

“Shouldn’t half of us check if Zapp and Isaac need help in the doomed city?” the blanket suggests.

“Something makes me think the demons already arrived.” Bellcord agrees.

“Then we all have to go together!” Matter-Horn said.

“But we can’t just leave Firestorm alone during his fight!” JT protests.

“I think he’ll appreciate it if we follow his example.” Sava assures, “He’s doing his duty to protect us, while we’ll do ours protecting Corvine.”