• Published 18th Jan 2015
  • 2,283 Views, 66 Comments

Wander over Yonder (in) The Return to Equestria - AngelShy24



The wandering duo return to Equestria just in time for a carnival celebration!

  • ...
8
 66
 2,283

The Cat is out of the Bag

Once Wander and Sylvia traveled to Canterlot with their Ponyville friends to attend the huge birthday celebration of Princess Luna, neither of them of them couldn’t wait to participate in it's many enjoyable endeavors. Playing games, painting their faces, eating food, competing in dance-offs and foot/ hoof races; there was no lack of what to do next. But now, the alien have arrived at the steps to the entrance of the Canterlot Palace; and their next objective of fun… explore inside.

“Check it out, Sylvia!” said Wander in excitement, “We have finally arrived at the Canterlot Palace! It's even more beautiful up close, don’t ya think?”

Sylvia answered, “Well it definitely looks mighty big… and sparkly… and glittery.”

“But it still looks awesome, right?!”

“I guess for palace like this, it does look kinda awesome; but I bet it’ll look even bigger on the inside just like Twilight’s place.”

“Ah know, right. So wut are we waitin’ for. Time to do some explorin’!”

Wander was all psyched and ready to observe the inside of the Palace. But as he began to rush off, Sylvia quickly grabbed him and reminded him, “Hold up a minute there, buddy. Remember what Twilight said? Where only going in here to explore and have a look around. There will be no touching everything that you see. Understand?”

“Of course Ah understand, Sylvia. We’re only goin’ to see, but no touchy. But Ah definitely want to see the throne room. Ah bet it's serendipitous!”

“Wait… what?” said Sylvia in confusion, “N-n-never mind. Let's just go in and be on our best behaviour.”

“Yeah!” Wander shouted, “Come on, Sylvia! Lets in and… oh mah gosh, look at that tree hedge!” Wander suddenly leapt forward and grabbed a nearby hedge, “It feels so definitive and smooth!. With a little splash of color, this hedge would look exactly like…”

Suddenly, he looked over at Sylvia who was looking at him with her arms crossed and tapping her foot. He quickly let go of the hedge feeling a bit embarrassed and said, “Whoops, that's right. No touchy things, just lookin’ admirin’. L-lets go!”

“What am I going to do with you, buddy?” Sylvia sighed.

As they went up the flight of stairs towards the Palace entrance, Little Bits was closely watching from a corner at the bottom of the stairs. Flexing her tiny claws, she chuckled under her breath, “And there they go… into the gigantic cwystal walls of the Canterwot Pawace. But wittle do they know that it will soon be the pwace of their downfall. Ahhh!” Little Bits had stepped forward and accidentally stepped on her dress that caused her to fall flat on her face. “Stupid ungwateful dwess. I’m surpwised that I was able to do what I've done so far in this thing.” She then gathered herself together and said, “No matter… this hunt will soon be over anyway.”

Little Bits then began following Wander and Sylvia closely from behind so she wouldn’t

lose them and was preparing to make her move. However… a certain filly just happened to be passing by the palace steps and caught a glimpse of the kitty alien… wondering if she was seeing things.

“Snowball?”

----------------------

After wandering into the palace, Wander and Sylvia were dazzled by the interior’s appearance. The main attraction of course was the windows on the walls they heard their pony friends mention about; and Wander was pointing almost everyone they passed by.

“Look at that window, Sylvia! It's so pretty! And look at that window… and look at that window… and look at that window!”

Those ponies weren't kidding,” said Sylvia, “All of these windows are different, and they each seem to tell some kind of story.”

Suddenly, a random soldier guard came up in front of them and said, “That’s because these windows all tell different tales of Equestria’s past.”

Sylvia stepped back and shouted, “Whoa, where did you come from?!”

“Is that really true, mister?!” said Wander, “That sounds amazing!”

“Oh definitely. Each of these windows tells of a huge historic moment that has happened in these lands… including events that happened thousands of years ago. But the most interesting thing about these windows is that they always change their location in the palace every once in awhile. Pretty strange, right?”

Wander suddenly looked over at a certain window and gasped as he gained Sylvia’s attention, “Hey Sylvia, look! Isn't that…”

Sylvia saw it too. Six brightly colored ponies surrounding a dark pony and presenting the Elements of Harmony. “Nightmare Moon; it has to be. And that's Twilight and the rest of her friends with their Elements!”

“Indeed,” the soldier agreed, “That's was when Nightmare Moon returned after being banished for a thousand years and tried to once again plunge the world into darkness! But Twilight and her friends were destined to wield the Elements of Harmony; and they used them to turn the evil mare back into her former self… Princess Luna!”

Wander was looking closely at the window and was taking in it's brilliance, “That is awesome!” Then he looked down the hallway where other windows awaited, “Ah wonder wut other wonderful stories lie within these castle walls?!”

“How about when we saved Ponyville from Lord Hater,” said Sylvia skeptically, “Is there a window for that too?”

The soldier shrugged his shoulders and said in slight embarrassment, “S-sorry, I don't remember seeing something like that. But don't worry, almost everypony here remembers that anyway. Well, I must return to my post. Hope you find this castle to be invigorating.”

After the soldier left, Sylvia just crossed her arms and lightly snorted, “Huh… well ain’t that a stinking shame.”

“Don't worry, Syl,” said Wander, “As long as our friends remember what we did, we don't need our own window. Now come on, let's look at more of these beauties!”

Wander and Sylvia were continuing on through the hallways of the palace; but of course, Little Bits wasn’t far behind. She was watching from up high choosing her weapon of choice to collect her bounty. “Wet’s see… how will I do this?” She was digging in her special bag shuffling her paw around, “Ennie… mini… miniy… a plasma net; purrrrfect. This is all fawing into pwace.”

Little Bits was now ready to take action as Wander and Sylvia approached a two-way fork in the hall. But they suddenly came upon another pony guard who was heading down the left path.

“Excuse me, Mister!” Wander called out, “Where might you be going if Ah may ask?”

The guard turned around and was surprised to see who he saw. “Oh, it’s you two. I'm just on my way to the throne room to make a few inspections for the Princess.”

Those words rang like bells in Wander’s ears. “Did you say...the throne room!?” He then zipped up to the guard and asked, “May we accompany you on the way there… please?!”

“Trust me,” said Sylvia with a smirk, “you're going to want to say yes.”

“I don't see why not,” the guard responded in amusement, “It's not every day for me to walk and talk with a couple of aliens.”

“Guess today is your lucky day,” said Sylvia.

Little Bits jumped down from the ceiling on her soft paws and stayed a little far back from behind them at the corner about to fire her weapon. “Awright, fine. It's just one pony guard. I can knock him out easiwy after I get Sywvia since he just a normal pony. Nothing can stop me now.”

But just as she was about to take the shot, Little Bits suddenly heard a familiar voice from behind shout out her name.

“Snowball!”

She then felt herself being pulled back by magic; and it caused her to lose her grip on her weapon. “ACK! No no no no no no!”

When she looked behind her, she saw that she was caught by Sweetie Belle; and her crusader friends were coming from behind her as well. For Little Bits, they couldn't have come at a worse time.

“I knew it was you!” said Sweetie Belle, “Look, girls; look! I told you that I saw her come in here! And look, she’s even wearing her cute little backpack just like I said! So… what do you have to say for yourself, Scootaloo after saying that I was crazy?”

“Well how was I supposed to know that this cat had followed us all the way here somehow?!” Scootaloo brooded.

‘Curses!’ thought Little Bits to herself while in a slight panic, ‘How did they notice me?!’

“Snowball, ya naughty kitty!” Apple Bloom chuckled, “Did ya sneak on the train and follow us all the way to Canterlot? Do ya love us that much?”

Little Bits was still smelling Wander and Sylvia scent, but she could tell that they were getting farther away. ‘No no! They're getting away. Not now! Not when I'm so cwose!’

“So wut are we goin’ to do now?” questioned Apple Bloom to her friends, “Should Ah tell mah sis that Snowball is here with us now?”

“Maybe there's some kind of petting zoo that she can stay at while we're here,” Sweetie Belle suggested.

Suddenly without knowing, Sweetie Belle let go of her magic and dropped Little Bits. When that happened, she tried to make a mad dash away from them. But at the last minute, Sweetie noticed and brought Little Bits back over to them. “Hey. Where are you going?”

“Well she definitely can't stay with us,” said Scootaloo, “We might end up losing her in the huge crowd out there.” Then she had an idea, “Oh, I know! Maybe we can put her on a leash.”

“Silly, Scootaloo,” said Sweetie Belle, “you can't put a leash on a cat. It's not natural.”

“Says who?”

As the three files continued talking amongst themselves, Little Bits was getting more angry and more impatient than ever before. It was then that she finally had enough and decided to take action.

‘These fiwies are getting on my wast nerve. They keep getting in my way. That's it; I can't take this anymore! It's time that I put these thwee in their pwace.’

“Oh well, Ah’m sure we’ll think of somethin’,” said Apple Bloom with a smile, “But until then, looks like she’s stuck with us.”

Suddenly as her ear twitched a bit, Little Bits said out loud, “I’m afraid that I’m not going anywhere else with you pony bwats.”

At that moment, all three fillies froze as they all slowly looked at Little Bits with wide eyes.

“W-w-what the…” said Sweetie Belle.

“Did she just…” said Scootaloo.

“... talk?!” said Apple Bloom.

Then without warning, Little Bits whipped out a set of her claws and gave Sweetie Belle’s cheek a harsh swipe.

“Ow!” Sweetie Belle shouted in pain as she suddenly held her cheek. The sudden action caused her to let go of Little Bits again as she whinned, “She just scratched me! How could you!”

Little Bits went and picked up her weapon that she dropped while having her back turned to the young fillies. She brushed it off as she said, “You’re wucky that all you got fwom me was a scwatch… unwike what’s going to happen next.”

Little Bits then quickly turned around and fired the weapon on the fillies who had no time to dodge. They gasped as they tumbled back and was enwrapped by a strong net. Then in a quick huff, Little Bits used some extra rope to tie a knot on the net.Then she grabbed it and rose the crusaders upward and then tied the rope around the beam so the they were dangling in the air. Finally with finesse, she jumped back down on the ground on her paws and then dusted herself off... all without breaking a sweat.

“Well… I definitely didn’t see this coming,” said Scootaloo.

Little Bits gathered up her bag and then looked up at the crusaders with a satisfied smirk, “Well that was worth the wait. Now why don’t you thwee just hang awound here while I finawy take care things.”

“Snowball, wut’s gotten into you?!” shouted Apple Bloom.

“And why are you doing this?!” said Sweetie Belle.

“And how the heck are you talking?!” shouted Scootaloo, “Cats don’t talk!”

Little Bits rolled her eyes and answered, “Geez, you fiwies reawy do talk a lot. I didn’t necessawy have to do this, but you thwee gave me no choice. And by the way… I’m no normal kitty in case you haven’t noticed yet. I’m an off-worlder.”

“You’re an alien?!” all three filles shouted in shock.

“I knew there was something odd about her,” said Scootaloo.

However, Apple Bloom thought she could still get through to her. “But… all those thangs we did with you… they didn’t mean anythang?!”

“To be honest… I hated evewything you did to me; except that fish dish you gave me. Now that was dewectable.”

“So that’s why she shredded my doll’s dress!” said Sweetie Belle as she glared at the assassin, “That explains a lot.”

Now knowing all of this, Apple Bloom wanted to get more answers out this little kitty, “So who are you exactly; and why did ya trick us like this?”

“I’m on an important mission… to successfuwy captuwe two specific tawgets that are here wight now in this pawace. Care to take a wucky guess of who they are?”

Of course it wasn’t a lucky guess at all. The crusaders knew exactly of who this kitty was referring to as they all had wide eyes and shouted to each other, “Wander and Sylvia!”

“Bingo! I guess you thwee are smarter than you wook.”

Then all of a sudden, Apple Bloom realized something. “Wait a minute! A cute little kitty who is an alien… with huge irresistible eyes… that talks… and has weaponry with a big attitude…” Then it finally hit her, “No way… it can't be! Y-y-yer that evil bounty hunter that Wander and Sylvia told us about! Yer Little Bits!”

“What?!” Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo shouted.

Little Bits glared back at Apple Bloom with a mischievous smirk and said, “Well well… I guess I underestimated your intewigence. Congwatuwations.”

Suddenly, a swirl of magic surrounded Little Bits as her fur went back to it's original purple color, and her dress turned back into the run-down clothes she had on from before.

‘Huh… it seems that cweature’s spell wore off once someone knew of my identity,’ she thought to herself, ‘I guess that makes sense.’

The crusaders saw her sudden change too and could now see that she looked exactly the way that their alien friends described to them.

“Ah can't believe we fell for yer ploy!” said Apple Bloom, “All this time… we were pamperin’ an evil bounty hunter! Now my hooves feel all dirty.”

“Well… in our defense, she is really really adorable,” said Sweetie Belle, “How could we not say no to that face?”

“And you all fell for it,” Little Bits chuckled in amusement, “Hook, wine and sinker.”

Scootaloo was suddenly struggling in the net trying to get loose so she could go at Little Bits. “Why you… Ah don’t care how adorable you look; you’re not going to get away with this!”

“Yeah!” Apple Bloom agreed.

Then both of them looked at Sweetie Belle who was silent but then said, “Oh! W-what they said!”

“Well that doesn't weally matter,” said Little Bits, “Once your fwiends find out about all of this, I will be wong gone… awong with my bounty. So… it's been fun girls, but quite frankly… it really hasn’t. But I sure hope someone finds you soon… so you can enjoy the rest of this dumb party.” Little Bits then gave out an evil little chuckle as she walked off to leave the three fillies hanging in the air and said, “Sayanowa.”

-----------------

Meanwhile, outside of the Canterlot Castle… the rest of the crowd were continuing to enjoy the festivities of the royal birthday celebration. Twilight Sparkle was wandering around greeting many different ponies and hanging out with her friends. But while she had passed by him before, Twilight ended up running into her Brother, Shining Armor again; and it seemed that he was looking for her.

“There you are, Twilight!”

“Hey, Shinning!” said Twilight, “Things going well with you in helping patrolling around the area of the party?”

“Yeah, everything is going quite well. It's a bit exhausting, but I’m not the captain of the Royal Guard for nothing. Gotta make sure that everything is in tip top shape, you know.”

“That’s my brother,” Twilight chuckled as she gave a light hoof bump on Shining’s shoulder, “Doing what he does best as always.”

Shining then placed his arm around his sister as he promised her, “But don’t worry, pretty soon we can have some fun together at this party like we always do as a Brother and Sister.”

“Just take your time and be patient,” said Twilight not feeling worried, “Mom and Dad are here too. So I’ll just go to them if I want to be close to biological family members.”

The two of them had a little laugh together feeling great to be in each other’s company. However, Shining had to break up the little family reunion for something else. “But honestly, Sis… I did try to find you for another reason.”

Twilight heard the tone in Shining’s voice and was beginning to feel concerned. “Another reason? Like what?”

“Well… I don’t want to bring it up in front everypony here because I want them to continue to enjoy this day instead of being worried of what might happen. But in any case… have you notice anything unusual going on around this place?”

“You mean besides having two live aliens in our midst?”

“Ah yes… those two,” said Shining with a smirk, “I ran into them earlier, and that Wander guy is really… lively. He was everything you said he was...and more.”

“Of course he is.”

“But anyway… there have been a few incidents at this party that some ponies personally reported to either me or Celestia. I even saw one incident where a whole area was covered in some kind of smoke that spread about… 10yds… I think. I saw it from a distance along with a few others; and when the smoke settled, everyone in that area was fast asleep. Luckily, some of us knew a spell to wake them back up.”

Hearing that completely shocked Twilight knowing that something like that had happened without her knowing. “Wow. It's weird that I didn’t even notice that.”

“But aside from that, there were some who were knocked out by a dart or got trapped in some... bubble thing… I don’t know.”

“Is something being done about this?” Twilight strongly questioned, “Is there some kind of hunter on the loose? And if there is, who could they be after?”

“I can’t say for sure, but my soldiers are on the lookout for anything suspicious, and so is Celestia. If anyone around here is causing trouble, we’ll find out.”

Twilight couldn’t believe that something like this was happening on such a big day. Although, at the same time, she wasn’t surprised at all. She thought to herself, ‘I knew something would happen at an event like this; but what’s the reason this time? Nothing is going after Wander and Sylvia again, is there? That would be too much of a coincidence.’

“Twiley, are you alright?” said Shining suddenly, “You looked deep in thought there.”

Twilight suddenly snapped out of her thought space and answered, “Oh, yeah. Just thinking about something. Everything’s fine. You know, Wander and Sylvia are back at the castle exploring inside. I think I’m just… going to go and see if they’re doing okay. I bet they’re having a blast.”

“Sure, no problem,” said Shining giving his Sister a little noogie on her head, “I’ll let you know if anything comes up. And remember, soon… Brother and Sister bonding time.”

“You know it.”

After Shining Armor trotted off, Twilight suddenly turned around and began making a beeline towards the Canterlot Castle. She was hoping that what she was thinking was wrong, who knows what could be going on after hearing everything that has happened.

“And just when I thought nothing could go wrong.”

-------------------

Back in the castle, Wander and Sylvia (but mostly Wander) were making great conversation with pony guard that was making his way to the throne room. Once they got there, the guard parted the dual doors to reveal the inside.

“Well here we are… the throne room.”

Wander’s eyes lit up so bright that they were literally shimmering. He pressed his cheeks with his hands and lightly squeeed to himeself. “Can’t… talk. Too pretty… fer words.”

“So this is the throne room of Canterlot Palace,” said Sylvia, “Eh, I still like the one in Twilight’s Castle better. But that’s not to say that this isn’t impressive.”

“And there's’ even more windows in here!” Wander shouted, “Do wonders never cease?!”

“You’re really falling in love with these windows, aren’t ya?”

While looking around the room, Wander noticed the large, empty throne chair where he knew the Princess has sat and questioned, “Do ya think that her highness wouldn't mind if Ah had a little seat on her throne?”

“Sure, knock yourself out,” said the guard with a light chuckle, “Just don’t scratch it. I’m going to go ahead and do my inspection around here to make sure everything is where they’re supposed to be.” He then turned around as he remembered, “Oh, I better close these doors first.”

The guard went over to the dual doors to pull them closed. But as he was closing the last one, a quick shadow whooshed through the top of the doorway. Sylvia suddenly shuddered as she said to herself, “Whoa, I just had a huge, spine-tingling feel just now… like something is up.” she then turned around and looked up at the ceiling; but she saw nothing. She narrowed her eyes as she walked away while scratching her head. “Weird.”

“Check it out, Sylvia!” shouted Wander from the throne as he was standing in a proud stance while holding a random staff that he pulled out of his hat, “Ah am… Princess Wander!”

“Y-yeah… that’s nice, buddy,” said Sylvia as she was continuing to carefully check her surroundings.

Little Bits who was now in the same room with her targets was being very quiet while hiding on a wooden beam on the ceiling being careful to not be spotted. “Now’s the moment of twuth. Vengeance will finawy be mine.” She then took out her weapon and was aiming it at Sylvia. “And I think I’ll start by twapping the smart-mouthed one.”

Wander was hopping up and down on Celestia’s throne and rubbing his hands all over it feeling it's smooth, slick texture. “Come on, Sylvia! Ya gotta feel this chair! Yer really missin’ out!” But when he looked over at Sylvia, he noticed that she was she wasn’t paying attention and was acting like she was on alert about something. “Somethin’ botherin’ you, Syl. You look a bit concerned there.” He then hopped down from the throne and pulled out his banjo to play it. “Maybe a good ol’ song could cheer you up!”

But as he began, Sylvia cut him off as she said. “Hold that song, Wander. I don’t know about you, but… I have a strange, chill feeling that we’re being watched.”

“Don’t be silly, Sylvia. The only one watchin’ us is that nice pony guard over there… who's doin’ a bang-up job inspectin’ the throne room Ah might add!”

Little Bits smirked as she saw Wander getting closer to Sylvia. “Ooh, two for two.Thank you for joining her, sucker.” She was just waiting for the right moment so she would get the chance to get both of her targets at the same time. “Come on. Cwoser. Cwoser.”

“Trust me, buddy,” said Sylvia to Wander as she was still looking around suspiciously, “I had this feeling ever since we left Ponyville and I was trying to ignore this feeling once we got here believe it or not. But when I know something is going on, I can only ignore it for so…”

All of a sudden, Sylvia caught a small speck of light reflecting from behind her. She turned around and looked up; and she could suddenly see something pointing in there direction. “Huh? What is…”

“Dwats!” said Little Bits to herself knowing that she was spotted. That was her cue to quickly fire the weapon while she could.

Once Sylvia realized what had happened, she put Wander’s well-being over her own as she pushed him out of the way shouting, “Wander, look out!”

Just as she got him out of the way, Sylvia was suddenly entangled within a plasma net. Once Wander got up he shook himself off and looked up to see Sylvia trapped with no way out.

“Sylvia? What just happened? And why are you in a net? If this is some kind of game it's very weird.”

“Wander, you have to run!” shouted Sylvia struggling in the net, “It's a trap!”

Then right on cue, Little Bits made herself known as she leapt down from the ceiling and landed right in front of Wander and Sylvia’s view. Sylvia’s eyes grew wide and then went narrow as she glared at her and said, “You!”

“You’re next, wandering weirdo,” said Little Bits as she pointed her weapon at Wander.

The soldier nearby saw what was going on and was suddenly going on the offensive charging straight at Little Bits with a spear. “Not so fast, kitty cat!”

Little Bits turned to him and rolled her eyes as she stated, “Pwease.”

When the soldier struck at her, she easily dodged it and got a hold of it with her paws. She then quickly snatched the spear away and smacked it a couple of times across the soldier's face causing his helmet to fall off; and then she ran up to him to knock him away across the floor with a powerful spin kick. His helmet got knocked off his head because of that to.

After witnessing that, the soldier freaked out as he saw Little Bits glare back at him and then split his spear in half with her knee. “Sweet Celestia!” He quickly got up and began to make a beeline for the doors. “I have to hurry and find…” But before he could, Little Bits threw the soldier's helmet knocking it against his head… “Nighty-night!” ...and then fell unconscious.

Little Bits walked over to him to make sure he couldn’t move and then shot a plasma net on him. She then turned her attention back to Wander and Sylvia as she said with a menacing grin, “Now then… wet’s get down to business… shall we.”

-----------------------

Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo were still dangling in the air in the plasma net that Little Bits had trapped them in. Sweetie Belle tried to help them by using her magic, but it proved to be useless so far.

“It's useless, girls! No matter what I do, my magic isn’t strong enough to cut through this net! What is this thing made of anyway?”

“Well this was a perfect way to spend today;” Scootaloo groaned, “coming to an awesome birthday party after being fooled by a kitty alien only to be hung up in the air in a net that we can’t even escape from. Yep, just what I wanted to do for fun.”

“We gotta do somethang, girls!” said Apple Bloom, “We can’t just sit here and do nothin’! Wander and Sylvia are in danger!”

“Yeah,” Sweetie Belle agreed, “we have to stop that cute, cuddly, adorable…”

Apple Bloom and Scootaloo both looked at Sweetie Belle with arched eyebrows wondering what she was saying.

“... b-b-but mean and evil kitty from capturing those two and delivering them to that Hater creep! They’re our friends, so we can’t let that happen!”

“Indeed we can’t, Sweetie Belle,” said Apple Bloom, “But first, we need to figure out how to tell the others of wut’s goin’ on here.”

“Well… unless we can figure out how to escape from this confounded net,”said Scootaloo, “I don't think that will be an option.”

Just then, Apple Bloom heard something nearby. It was someone talking to themselves. She looked down and saw a familiar purple pony walking near where they were. “L-l-look, girls; look! Down there! Isn't that… Twilight?!”

And it turned out that she was absolutely right.

“Ooh, it is!” shouted Sweetie Belle, “It is! There's hope for us after all!”

Twilight was inside the palace looking for Wander and Sylvia. After the news that she heard from her Brother, she wanted to make sure that they were okay. “Those two must've went in here deeper than I thought. I sure hope they're enjoying the sightseeing… and not being hunted by some bad alien. Now where could they be?”

Just then,Twilight began to hear what sounded like very soft voices coming from somewhere around her.

“That’s weird. I could’ve sworn that I heard somepony say my name from somewhere… but where?

“Louder, girls!” shouted Apple Bloom, “All together!”

All three of the crusaders took in a deep breath and shouted together at the top of their lungs, “TWILIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!!!!” said Twilight as she was on high alert after hearing the pleading call of her name.

“Okay, now I definitely heard that.” And when she suddenly looked up, she noticed something dangling in the air in a net above her, “What the…” But she soon realized who were inside, “Is that… Apple Bloom... Sweetie Belle... and Scootaloo?! What are you three doing up there… stuck in a net?!” But remembering again of what has happened, she suddenly thought out loud, “Oh no, could this also be the work of our mysterious troublemaker?”

“Twilight, please get us down from here!” shouted Apple Bloom.

“O-oh, right!” Twilight responded as she stood back was gathering magic in her horn, “Better duck your heads, girls!”

“By the way, Twilight,” said Sweetie Belle not realizing that she could partially hear her, “I tried to cut through this net with my magic, but I'm afraid that it wasn't strong enough to…”

But she was soon cut off as Twilight fired a beam that went through the net’s knot and caused it to open. The crusaders fell out and began falling; but they were then caught by Twilight’s magic as she carefully set them down on the ground.

“There you go;” said Twilight, “all safe and sound; and nice face paint, you three. By the way, Sweetie Belle, were you saying something just now?”

“Um… n-nevermind.”

“So what were you three doing up there? Please tell me that you were just playing some kind of weird game.”

“I wish,” Scootaloo stated.

“Ya won’t believe it, Miss Twilight!” said Apple Bloom, “Remember that adorable white kitty that we found back at home?”

“Oh, the one you called Snowball? Yeah, she was super cute.”

“Somehow, she escaped from mah brother’s eyes and ended up followin’ us all the way here in Canterlot!”

Hearing what Apple Bloom said, Twilight became confused, “Seriously?! How did she manage to do that?”

“That's what we were wondering!” said Scootaloo But it turns out that she's not ordinary cat. She's not even a normal cat at all!”

“She's an alien!” Sweetie Belle added.

Now Twilight really was confused. “An alien?! Well… those shimmering eyes of hers did seem out of this world.”

But what Apple Bloom said next blew her away. “But she's not just any alien, she's that same kitty alien Wander and Sylvia told us about! The assassin.”

Twilight looked at her with wide eyes trying to make sure that she heard right. “W-w-w-whoa whoa, hold up! You mean Little Bits?! That little kitten that was fast asleep in that wagon you girls had… sleeping like an angel?! That was her?!” “

All three crusaders nodded their heads in agreement. She was thinking the same thing.

“And to think that all this time... she had us fooled so easily. Even Wander and Sylvia didn’t recognize her.”

“We ended up followin’ her in here where she revealed her true identity to us,” said Apple Bloom, “and then trapped us in that net so we wouldn't tell anyone.”

“Plus, she scratched me!” Sweetie Belle shouted while showing her scratch wound to Twilight, “Dumb cat.”

It was official. Now that the crusaders told her of this news, Twilight realized that this was now her #1 priority. “This is big. She must be the one who caused those mysterious occurrences today.”

“You mean like the runners that got trapped in a weird bubble thing at the hoof race?” said Apple Bloom.

“Bubble thing?” questioned Sweetie Belle.

“Exactly. She was probably targeting Wander and Sylvia all along, but her plans kept going south and she kept unintentionally capturing others instead.”

But then Scootaloo added, “But when she does catch them, she going to bring them to that Hater creep for profit! We heard her say that ourselves!”

“Well that ain't going to fly,” said Twilight feeling determined, “There’s no way that she’s going to get that chance. You three go get the others and tell them where I am!”

Twilight began to run off in her continued path, Apple Bloom asked her, “Wut are you goin’ to do?!”

“I'm going to go find and prevent that adorable menace from executing her plan. Now go; we have to hurry!”

“Ya don’t have to tell us twice! Come on, crusaders, we have a duty to perform!”

All three fillies then took off towards the outside of the palace as fast as they could. But then Scootaloo chuckled as she said, “Hey, Apple Bloom, you do realize that you said…”

“Don’t… even…” Apple Bloom groaned.

Twilight was a bit worried that something like this would happened, but she tried to not let it bother her. But as she was racing to find her two alien friends, she knew for a fact that she could no longer ignore it.

“I have to find out Wander and Sylvia are before that cat can get away with everything she's done. I just hope I won't be too late.”