• Published 18th Jan 2015
  • 2,280 Views, 66 Comments

Wander over Yonder (in) The Return to Equestria - AngelShy24



The wandering duo return to Equestria just in time for a carnival celebration!

  • ...
8
 66
 2,280

Welcome back, Ya'll!

After dropping by Fluttershy’s cottage, Apple Bloom had decided to head back to the farm to inform her sister of being unsuccessful in finding Fluttershy. She found her coming out of the barn pulling out bales of hay, and then she came up to her and told her the good news.

“Hey, Applejack!”

“Oh, hey, Apple Bloom,” Applejack responded as she spotted her younger sister, “Um, there’s something you need to know.”

“Well let me say somethang first. Ah went all the way to Fluttershy’s cottage to tell her what ya wanted me to tell her. But when Ah got there, she wasn’t there; just that weird goofball, Discord. He was bein’ his usual weird self as always; and even though Ah was amused by him just a little, he weirded me out too much dresin’ himself in a maids dress. But anyway, Ah came back here to tell ya that just to let ya know. So… what is it that ya wanted to tell me?”

Applejack smiled nervously and scratched her head while saying, “Well, um… ya see…”

Suddenly, Fluttershy came out of the barn nearby after some assisting. She saw Apple Bloom and smiled as she greeted her, “Oh, hey there, Apple Bloom. Were you looking me?”

“Wut… the…”

“Ya see. A.B,” said Applejack, “Fluttershy arrived here a few minutes after you left; and when she did, we… sorta talked about our meeting later in the day… the same thing you were suppose to tell her. Heh, sorry.”

“You mean Ah took that errand fer you fer nothing?! Ya gotta be kiddin’ me!”

Fluttershy felt a little sorry that she wasn’t at her house so Apple Bloom didn’t go that distance, “So sorry about that, Apple Bloom. If I knew that you were coming me, I would have waited; honest.”

“Nah, its okay,” Apple Bloom sighed, “Ah needed to stretch out my hooves anyway. A little trot was all Ah needed.”

Fluttershy sighed with relief, “Well that’s good to hear.” As she was taking her up into the sky, she looked back at Appleack and said, “I’m heading back to my cottage, Applejack. I’ll see you at the meeting later.”

“Sure thang!”

After Fluttershy left, Applejack looked at her little sister with a smirk as she chuckled a bit saying, “So… Discord in a maids dress, huh?”

“Don’t ask,” Apple Bloom groaned, “he was just bein’ himself. But Ah guess Ah’d be lyin’ if Ah said that Ah didn’t find it a bit amusing.”

Placing her hoof around her sister, Applejack said, “Well why don’t ya come and help me out gatherin’ the rest of the harvested apples. That oughta cheer ya up a bit.”

“Yeah, Ah guess.”

Suddenly, Applejack heard her big brother, Macintosh call out to her from behind the barn. “Uh… Applejack, ya might want to come and see this.”

Applejack was wondering what he was calling her for and whether or not it was for something that was bad or not. Apple Bloom was quite curious herself, so she followed her sister as she came over to where Big Mac was.

“What is it, Big Mac?” said Applejack as she turned the corner to behind the barn.

But then she stopped when she suddenly saw a long patch of some sparkly substance that stretched down over the back of the barn.

“What the hay is that?” Applejack questioned; but Macintosh wasn’t quite sure what it was either.

Apple Bloom thought it looked interesting and was reaching her hoof towards it, “Ooh, pretty.”

“Hooves off, Apple Bloom,” shouted Applejack who pulled her away, “we don’t know what that stuff might be. It might be somethin’ dangerous.”

“Eeyup,” Macintosh agreed.

“What; how can somethin’ that looks so cute and innocent-like possibly be dangerous?”

“Need Ah remind you of the parasprite incident?”

Apple Bloom remembered that fateful day, and it still gave her chills, “Ugh, that’s right.”

“Well… whatever it is, it seems to be some kind of pathway that goes straight up into the sky. I hope this doesn’t deal with anything that may cause trouble fer us; and at this moment of all moments.”

All three of them looked up in the sky and saw the sparkly path that reached up to the heavens, and hopefully Applejack was right. But suddenly, Apple Bloom spotted something that was up in the sky.

“Hey, wait a second,” she said squinting her eyes, “Ah think Ah see somethang up there on the path!”

Applejack looked closer and noticed that she saw something too, “Yer right, Apple Bloom, there is somethang up there; but Ah can’t quite make it out.”

“Ooh, Ah know!”

Suddenly, Apple Bloom zoomed off from the scene and then came back holding a pair of binoculars up to her eyes.

“Wut do ya see?” Applejack asked as her sister was focusing.

But then, Apple Bloom mouth gaped open and she was at a sudden lost for words… until she said, “No way… c-c-could it be? Is it really them?”

“Wut?” said Applejack being curious, “Who do ya see, lil’ Sis?”

But Apple Bloom was getting too excited of what she saw that all she could say while hopping up and down was, “Oh mah goodness, it is them! It’s really them!”

Applejack was being a little impatient and shouted, “Apple Bloom, tell us who you see already!”

Apple Bloom then calmed down enough to finally say, “Its our friends from outer space, Wander and Sylvia! They’ve come back!”

That they did; the wandering duo finally arrived and were coming in fast on the now sloped path due to Sylvia’s speed.

“There it is, Sylvia!” Wander shouted while pointing downward, “Sweet ol’ Apple Acres!”

“Kinda of a coincidence that this path took us exactly where we started from last time,” said Sylvia with an arched eye, “but oh well; hang on tight!”

“No way,” shouted Applejack to her sister, “do you mean to tell me that yer letter actually reached them?”

“Looks that way,” said Macintosh.

“Well maybe it did or maybe it didn’t!” said Apple Bloom getting excited again, “But who cares, Wander and Sylvia are back; Ah can’t believe it!”

As they all looked up again, they saw the duo coming in fast; and seeing where their path ended, Applejack requested, “Maybe we should move.”

The three siblings quickly got out of the way, and Sylvia came sliding down and landed on the ground with an earth-shaking stomp. Sylvia brushed herself off and took a big stretch as she told Wander, “And that’s how you stick a landing, my friend.”

Wander looked back up behind them and saw that the rest of their magic trail was vanishing. “Check it out, Sylvia. Now that we’ve reached the end, the path is disappearing… like magic.”

“Wander, i swear if you start with that, I will slug you silly.”

Suddenly, Wander’s ears rung upon hearing someone call his name. “Wander!”

Wander and Sylvia then looked to their side and their main filly friend, Apple Bloom running towards them. Wander smiled brightly and held out his arms as he shouted, “Hey, Apple Bloo… oof!” But he was cut off when Apple Bloom dived into him and both of them landed in the dirt with Apple Bloom on top hugging him tightly.

“This is such a surprise! Ah can’t believe that yer actually here… right now!”

After breaking loose from Apple Bloom’s hug, Wander smiled proudly and said, “Well Ah couldn’t break mah promise, now could I!”

“*Ahem*,” said Sylvia from behind them, “You know, I’m here too. Doesn’t that count as something?”

“Oh, s-sorry,” said Apple Bloom as she came over to Sylvia and gave her a hug, “How ya doin’, Sylvia?”

Sylvia just smiled and hugged her back, “Nice to see ya too, kido.”

Suddenly, Applejack made her way back over to the area to greet them herself, “So, you two finally came back just like ya promised… even if it has been almost a year.”

“Applejack!” shouted Wander with delight, “Nice to see ya!”

“Ah take it that you guys are here because of Apple Bloom’s letter, right?”

“Exactly!” said Wander, “If it wasn’t for that letter, Ah’m afraid we wouldn’t couldn’t have kept our promise just yet.”

“Yeah, it’s true,” said Sylvia, “We probably would’ve been lazing about somewhere right about now… it was a slow run for us for the past couple of weeks.”

Apple Bloom was jumping up and down finding out that her plan worked, “Ah knew it! Ah knew that was the reason! Oh, we have so much to catch up on; Ah can’t wait wait!”

“Me too!” Wander agreed.

“Say, uh… I know we just got here and everything,” said Sylvia as went up to Applejack, “but I’m pretty famished from traveling. You wouldn’t happen to have… y-you know?”

Applejack looked down as Sylvia pointed down to her stomach that was lightly growling. She chuckled and answered, “Say no more, Ah got ya covered.”

As Applejack went off to the orchard to fetch Sylvia some apples, Sylvia noticed her brother, Macintosh nearby pulling some bales of hay. She sorta strutted her way to him after he stopped and looked at him with a sly look and said, “Hey, handsome; wat sup?”

Big Mac just looked at her sweating a few drops as he thought to himself, ‘Nope.’

--------

After a few minutes of arriving, Wander and Sylvia went into the barn with Aple Bloom and her siblings. There while Sylvia was munching on some apples to fill her belly, Wander explained everything that happened that led them to this point.

“So that’s how ya two got here!” said Apple Bloom, “That’s amazing! Who would’ve thought that some alien mailer would treat mah letter so special-like.”

“Surprised us too,” said Sylvia as she was delving deep into the sweet taste of one of the farm’s apple, “Mmm! Sweet mother of zorbnork, these apples are good!”

“So what made ya decide to try and send us a letter the way that you did?” Wander questioned towards Apple Bloom.

“It was just somethin’ that came to me a few months back. One day Ah was thinkin’ about you guys and how much fun we had. And then Ah had an interestin’ thought that Ah could somehow write a letter and then send it up in space. And then maybe you two would find it one day and then come back once ya got it.”

“But how did you get it into space in the first place?” said Sylvia.

“Twilight helped. She was kind enough to try and use her magic to try and transport it there. It did take about 4 or 5 tries though; and about two of those tries did backfire and caused the letter to burn up in the atmosphere causing me to write the letter again… but in the end, it finally worked! And in the process, Twilight felt pretty proud of herself”

“Twilight was a real friend to do that just fer her,” said Applejack, “That’s our Princess of Friendship.”

Apple Bloom was then curious about the adventures Wander and Sylvia had as she asked, “So did ya have many adventures ever since you left last time?”

“Plenty!” Wander admitted, “Where do Ah even start? We made more new friends, battle more dangers, and faced many perilous challenges! In other words, the same stuff as usual. But you know... Ah can help but think that there might be someone out there more powerful and even more dangerous than anything that we’ve ever faced; like a plot twist in a sequel or somethin’.”

While they all felt of what Wander say was weird, Applejack just stated, “Well things have changed here too, and a lot has happened. As a matter of fact, you two came at a perfect time!”

“Oh really?” said Sylvia slyly, “Care to explain?”

“There’s a celebration being held up in Canterlot tomorrow, and we’re all just preparin’ for this big event.”

Once again, Wander’s eyes lit up after hearing what Apple Bloom said, “Wait… Canterlot… as in the place where you told us the two Royal Sisters live! That Canterlot?!”

Sylvia smirked and said, “And here we go.”

“That’s right,” Applejack answered, “Tomorrow is Princess Luna’s birthday and she decided to celebrate it by holding a celebration extravaganza on the Canterlot Palace grounds and is inviting anypony in Equestria to join.... unless you’re a troublemaker.”

Apple Bloom was getting excited herself just talking about it, “There’s going to be food, rides, entertainment… ya know, the usual fun stuff! Me and mah friends can’t wait!”

Wander zipped up in front of Sylvia feeling all excited as usual making sure he heard what he heard. “Do ya hear all of this, Sylvia?! There’s goin’ to be a huge birthday celebration and everyone’s invited! That means us too! There’s no doubt about it, we have to go! We would be stupid not to go! You said you hoped that there was something happenin’ here and you were right! Oh, Ah’m gettin’ happy feet!”

Wander hearing about a party or some kind of celebration was like a puppy getting a brand new toy. Sylvia knew this well and understood that there was no way to change his mind of it otherwise, “Well, I believe Wander has made up his mind; so there no need for me to go against it. We are definitely going to that celebration.”

“Hooray!” Wander shouted in joy, “Finally we’re going to see the two royal pony sisters! Ah can’t wait!”

“Ah can’t wait to tell the Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo that you two are back,” said Apple Bloom, “and that you’re coming with us tomorrow!”

After gulping down another apple, Sylvia got up and stretched her body as she said, “Well, it was nice lounging about here for a bit, Wander. Why don’t we go into the main town. I bet you’re dying to see the other ponies here again.”

“Am Ah ever; and Ah know exactly who Ah want to see next… Fluttershy!”

“Really? For a second there Ah thought that you were going to mention that hyper pink one. But hey… whatever floats your boat.”

Apple Bloom came up to those two and told them, "Aw, yer going off already?"

"Of course,” said Wander with a commanding voice, “we can't leave the others out of the dark of us returning. Our presence must be known!"

"Okay!” Apple Bloom responded as she suddenly ran off, “Ah'll help you a bit by tellin' my crusader friends!"

" You do that,” said Sylvia as the young filly exited the barn, “see you later then! Man, that little filly is as energetic as I remembered."

Meanwhile, Applejack continued to do her work around the barn stating, "Well Ah’m just going to finish up things around here. You two have fun, and hope you enjoy your stay here again."

"Will do!" shouted Wander as he hopped on Sylvia’s back.

“See ya later, handsome,” said Sylvia as she and Wander past him going out of the barn.

Applejack chuckled at her brother saying to him, “Oh, brother, is there any creature you can’t charm?”

Wander were on their way outside the farm grounds to travel to Fluttershy’s cottage. Wander was kicking back and relaxing feeling great about being back on this planet. "Isn’t this great, Sylvia?! Here we are in Equestria once again, so far everything is just as wonderful as Ah I remembered it!"

"That's right, pal,” Sylvia admitted, “Greeting old friends, an upcoming party celebration, relaxation... and no one will dare bother us down here." Suddenly, Sylvia had to stop to scratch herself again felling an irritating itch. "Argh, there's that darn itch again!"

"Here,” said Wander lending his hands, “allow me to get that fer ya."

Sylvia felt a lot better to have someone else get her itch then doing it herself. She thumped her leg rapidly feeling relaxed, “Oooh yeah… right there. A little to the left… yeah, that’s the spot.”

But just then while Wander was working his magic, he suddenly stopped when he felt his fingers go across something in Sylvia’s fur. He picked up what he felt and looked at it seeing that it was a small metal chip. “Hmm, wut’s this?”

“Um… why did you stop?” said Sylvia as she leered back at Wander.

"Check this out, Sylvia. Ah found this stuck in your fur! Probably what was makin' ya itch all this time."

Wander handed the object to Sylvia who grabbed it and looked at it very curiously, "What the... some kind of metal chip?” But she soon just threw it to the side ignoring what it was completely. “Eh, probably just a piece of some space junk; no big deal." She continued on the path they were on as Sylvia requested, “Now, uh… would you mind doing that scratch thing again?”

-------------

The cute, adorable but deadly assassin, Lil’ Bits had used a signal from a tracking bug that she planted on Sylvia to track her Wander to wherever they went. Using a mini ship that she borrowed from Lord Hater, she followed the signal to a planet that seemed strange to her. But that didn’t worry her as she just smiled and chuckled to herself.

“Excewent.”

After getting situated, she pulled up a holo-screen to once again communicate with Hater and Peepers on her progress.

“Well,” said Hater imaptiently, “what do you have to report?”

“I fowowed the signal of the bug that I pwanted on that dumb Zbownak, and it wed me stwaight to thew destination… just as I pwanned. And you had the newve to doubt me and my cwever instincts.”

“Nice work,” said Peepers feeling impressed, “I for one never doubted you for a second.”

Hater was impressed too, but not by too much; he just wanted to have confirmation of Lil’ Bits’ findings. “Yeah, good for you. So where did they go?”

“After cawefuwy fowowing their cowodinates, their signal has wed me to this pwanet.” She then turned the screen to face towards the ship’s front window, “It seems a bit stwange though; I’ve never seen it befowe, but that won’t stop me fwom pewsuing my pwey.”

Hater and Peepers saw the bright and colorful planet that was in Lil’ Bits’ view; but it soon hit them of what that planet was… and they began to freak out.

“No… no… i-is that… no,” said Hater, “it can’t be! Nooooooooo!”

“There’s no way!” said Peepers, “Not that planet; anything but that planet! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

Lil’ Bits was looking at those two arching her eye not understanding of why they were freaking out. “Well you two seem to be jumpy aww of a sudden. You’ve heawd of this pwanet or something?”

“Heard of it,” said Peepers, “we’ve experienced it firsthand! That planet may look like an easy place to invade, but its an evil dictator’s nightmare!”

“How so?” said Li’ Bits feeling curious.

“We followed those two nuisances there once and planned to take it over in the process,” Hater explained, “But then… these creatures… the inhabitants, they’re just too powerful!”

Hearing this explanation from Hater, Lil’ Bits was beginning to question her next decision on whether or not to go after her target. “What were they? Giant swamp cwocidiwes? Some ugwy winged biwd monster? A putwid, acid spitting muwit-eyed abomination I don’t know about.”

“No, none of that,” Hater claimed, “They’re… they’re… PONIES!!!”

Lil’ Bits suddenly just stood there staring at Hater and Peepers weirdly feeling confused; but she then fell down on the ground in a fit of laughter

“Why are you laughing?!” Hater shouted at her.

Lil’ Bits soon calmed down and looked back at Hater with a smirk, “Well, excuse me if I find the fact that Word Hater, one who cwaims to be the most evil dictator in the univewse, is afwaid of ponies to be compwetly hiwawious.”

“This is no joke! Those ponies are more powerful than they look! They have these insane magical abilities that rival even my power! Its unreal man!”

Lil’ Bits just rolled her eyes and thought to herself, ‘I doubt he is even the most powerful and evil being in the univewse anyway. He’s too full of himself.’

“L-l-look, we’re not saying that you can’t handle yourself or anything;” said Peepers hesitantly, “what we’re saying is… just wait until Wander and Sylvia leave the planet. Then you can pursue them as much as you want. You understand, right?”

Lil’ Bits slammed her little fist on the dash panel and stared at Hater and Peepers intensely making only Peepers slightly jump in fright, “Oh pwease. Being scawed out of your wits just because you were beaten once by some dumb pony magic; in which case you pwobably underestimated them anyway? No, you two are being nothing but a paiw of wimps.”

“What did you call us?!” shouted Hater.

“Get this stwaight, Word Hater. I’ve come too faw to wedeem myself fwom my last mishap to tuck my tail between my wegs and cower away. I will captuwe Wander and Sywvia and then dewiver them to you to cowect my rewawd; and no pansy wittle ponies is going to wuin that chance! Do I make mysewf cwear?”

Hater and Peepers were quite shocked on just how determined Lil’ Bits was to take revenge on their #1 enemies; but perhaps she had the necessary skills to complete the mission… and better her than them.

“Alright, fine,” said Hater solemnly, “If you still want to go through with this, then be my guess.”

“Her funeral I guess,” said Peeper softly.

However, Lil’ Bits still heard him and hissed, “What was that?!”

“Ah, uh… nothing, nothing at all!” said Peepers alarmingly, “I-I-I was… j-just saying… uh… good luck!”

Peepers then turned their screen off with Lil’ Bits still standing there with an angered expression. But then, the screen turned back on by Hater to tell her, “And just to let you know that it was peepers being scared of you and not me.”

“M-me… scared of her;” said Peepers hesitantly, “preposterous! Heh, wh-why would I be scared of…”

Lil’ Bits then stared at Peepers while flashing her claws and hissing harshly at him. He screamed and panicked turning the screen off once again.

“Idiots.”

Lil’ Bits looked down at the planet in front of her thinking over what Hater said to her. But she wasn’t going to let any of it scare her. “I don’t know why this planet has those two shaking in their boots, but thewe’s no way that I’m going to wet some coworful, magical ponies get in the way… of my money.”

------

Wander and Sylvia followed their set path from Sweet Apple Acres and eventually came upon Fluttershy’s cottage. Everything was as they remembered except the fact that there were a lot more animals around the place then there was last time they were there. Wander made no hesitation as he went up to the front door and knocked.

“Knock knock, Miss Fluttershy! Guess who’s back?! Ah just can’t wait to see ya again!”

“Wouldn’t it be ironic if it turned out that she’s not at the cottage… again?” Sylvia stated.

“Don’t be silly! She is here; Ah just know it!” And right on cue, they saw the doorknob turning and the door was beginning to open. “See, right on time. Sometimes ya just have to give them time to get to the door.” But as Wander turned around to greet who he figured was Fluttershy, “Surprise, Miss Flutter… whoa!” instead he saw a different creature; a tall creature whose body was made up different animal parts like a dragon tail and a pony head.

The creature caught Sylvia off guard as well, “Holy… what?!”

“Well well, what do we have here?” the creature said, “A couple of distant travelers?”

“Yeah, we are!” said Wander suddenly looking amazed by the creature’s appearance, “By the way… you are not Miss Shy.”

“Indeed I’m not, Discord is my name.” Discord knew of them already and also knew they weren't of this world; which why they were part of what he sensed in his chaos aura earlier, “So, you two must be Wander and Sylvia; I’ve been expecting you.”

“Hold on a second;” said Sylvia suspiciously, “how do you know who we are? We didn’t say anything yet.”

“Maybe he’s psychic!” said Wander; and then he looked up at Discord with a wide grin. “What am Ah thinkin’ about right now?!”

Discord looked down at him and then smirked as he snapped his fingers… causing a moderate-sized bowl of ice cream to appear in front of him; but it wasn’t just any kind of ice cream.

“A snarggleberry lemonade ice cream sundae!” Wander shouted in shock, “He is psychic!” He then started grabbing handfuls of the ice cream and was enjoying it being careful of not getting brain freeze.

“No way;” said Sylvia being a bit freaked out, “only I know that’s his most favorite ice cream flavor… and he made that decision just yesterday!”

Discord chuckled and told her, “Oh my dear sweet alien, there’s many things you don’t about me.”

“We don’t know anything about you.”

“Well then congratulations;” said Discord while holding a scooping ladle with some of the same ice cream in it, “here’s your chance to get the… scoop… on everything about moi. Heh, see what I did there?”

After finishing the ice cream, Wander wiped his and said to Sylvia, “This guy is awesome! Something tells me we’ll get along great!”

“How wonderful,” Sylvia groaned; she was getting a unusual vibe from this creature.

Suddenly, they heard a familiar voice from behind him, “Hey, Discord, who’s at the door?”

“Someone I believe you’ve already met,” said Discord ash he stepped to the side.

It was Fluttershy and her jaw dropped suddenly seeing Wander Sylvia at her doorstep. Wander waved his hand shouting , “Hiya!”

“W-W-Wander? S-S-Sylvia?” said Fluttershy.

“S’up?” said Sylvia with a smirk, “You’re speechless, right?”

Fluttershy was at a loss for words seeing her extraterrestrial friends again in front of her eyes. She walked up to them saying, “This is… such a surprise. I had no idea that you two would be here after all of this time… and on today of all days.”

“You mean the celebration thing, right?” said Wander.

“That’s right. Oh wow, I guess this also means that Apple Bloom’s trick worked; that’s amazing! Um… but you did make sure that no evil baddie followed you this time like last time, right?”

“Yep,” said Sylvia with assurance, “We can absolutely say that no one bad, mean or evil has followed us here.”

Suddenly, Discord stuck his head in between their space and said, “Or have they?” They all looked at him weirdly wondering what he was doing. He just chuckled as he pulled away, “I’m sorry, it was too hard to resist.”

“I guess you two have already met Discord,” said Fluttershy nervously.

“How could we not?” said Sylvia leering at Discord, “Its not exactly hard to see a mumble jumbled-up animal weirdo.”

“Now now, that’s a little harsh,” said Discord, “Be careful of how you speak to the master of chaos.”

After hearing what he said, a small light bulb went off in Sylvia’s head remembering something Fluttershy and her friends told her and Wander of their past. “Wait a minute; Discord.... spirit of chaos? Now I remember! Isn’t he one of those evil megalomaniacs that you and the other girls mentioned to us about that you faced and had to take down?!”

“Um… yeah, he is,” Fluttershy calmly admitted.

“Then what the heck is he doing here… in your cottage?!”

“Silly Sylvia; don’t ya remember?” said Wander, “They said that this guy is changed. Isn’t that right?”

“That is absolutely right.” said Discord in an innocent manner wearing a halo over his head. “Its true that that I used to be an evil and diabolical tyrant that planned to plunge this world into pure chaos, but that’s in the past now. Thanks to Fluttershy and the others, I’ve been reformed, changed, turned over a new leaf. I no longer feel the need to use my abilities to cause chaotic mischief… the evil kind anyway. Hee hee.”

“Or have you?” said Sylvia copying Discord’s quote from earlier.

“Oh he has,” said Fluttershy with a little smile, “He’s been a big help in a lot of things recently. He even helped us a bit in defeating a powerful foe that we fought against recently named Tirek. Okay, maybe he was tricked and was persuaded to join his side first even though we gave him our trust, but he learned his lesson and realized his mistake. Isn’t that right, Discord?”

“That’s right; now I’m a complete angel.”

Hearing that Discord had backslid once after he had supposedly changed made Sylvia to be even more cautious of him than she was already. “I highly doubt that. You ain’t fooling anyone, buddy.”

Discord appeared on her back in Wander’s size and then hugged her around her neck telling her, “You have such boastful attitude; and you called me buddy too. We’re going to get along just fine.”

“Get off of me!” Sylvia shouted as she launched him off of her.

Just then, Fluttershy’s bunny friend, Angel had hopped onto scene and became a bit startled suddenly seeing Wander and Sylvia.

“Hiya, Angel!” said Wander as he bent down Angel’s level, “Remember us?! You’re still as cute as a button!”

Angel suddenly smiled and wiggled his tail as Wander petted him on his head. He was definitely glad to see him again. Suddenly, there was a *Ding* sound like some kind of timer.

“Sounds like the lemon cookies are done.” aid Discord suddenly appearing in front of them again in a apron. He snapped his fingers to make a tray of lemon cookies appear in his hand, “Would you two like some?”

“The Master of Chaos… is making lemon cookies?” said Sylvia arching her eye, “Now I’ve seen everything.”

“Is it wrong for one such as me to have a simple hobby? I think not.”

“His hobby is delicious!” said Wander munching on one of the cookies.

Fluttershy felt that her already great day was now even better with Wander and Sylvia here again, but then she suddenly noticed the time on her clock in her cottage and knew she had go somewhere, “Well again, its nice to see you two back here, and Ponyville will love to see you two again too. I was just about to make my way to the main town. Care to join me?”

“Ah don’t know;” said Wander poking Discord’s leg, “Ah want to hang out with this guy.”

“I don’t,” said Sylvia, “Something about him just rubs me the wrong way.... like he's up to know good.”

“I would love to have company,” said Discord, “but you could always come by again later if you wish. Go see your friends; don’t let me hold you back.”

“In that case, we would love to accompany you, Miss Shy! So where are ya headed exactly?”

“Well… first I just wanted to stop by the garden shop for some supplies, and then to Twilight’s Castle for a very important meeting.”

“Hold on… did you just say that your friend Twilight has a castle now?!” said Sylvia in shock, “What happened to her tree house place?”

“Its a long story, but I can tell you on the way. Just wait till the others see that you’re here; they’ll be so excited.”

“Ah know Ah would be!” said Wander feeling excited to see Twilight’s new castle.

Sylvia looked over at the lemon cookies that Discord was holding and sudden had a sweet tooth feeling in her belly. She idly went over to him and said, “Hey, uh… I guess I’ll take one of those… lemon thingies of yours… or five.”

Discord smirked and gladly gave her five of his cookies, “See, I told you we would be friends. Trust is always the first the step."

"Keep dreaming,” said Sylvia leering at him while munching on a cookie, “I just wanted something sweet in my belly."

Wander and Sylvia then took their leave with Fluttershy for their next destination; the main town of Ponyville. Discord stood there at the doorway of Fluttershy’s cottage waving at the visitors wishing them luck, "It was nice meeting you two!"

He lightly smirked as they went off knowing what was possibly in store for them. But suddenly, Angel went up to Discord and was giving him a stern look while crossing his arms and tapping his foot.

“Oh don’t give me that look,” said Discord, “So what if I didn’t tell them? You want me to ruin their sweet reunion moment with this world? What kind of monster do you think I am?”

Angel just rolled his eyes and sighed feeling aggravated.

“Lighten up, bunny boy;” Discord said to him ruffling up some of his fur on his head, “let’s just allow this whole ordeal to carry out the way it was meant to be. Besides, heh heh… it might be fun.”