• Published 18th Jan 2015
  • 2,283 Views, 66 Comments

Wander over Yonder (in) The Return to Equestria - AngelShy24



The wandering duo return to Equestria just in time for a carnival celebration!

  • ...
8
 66
 2,283

A Gigantic Showdown

Spike the Dragon was presently on the Ferris Wheel for the 8th time that day. At some point he had fell asleep during the blissful ride; but when he woke up, he realized that the wheel had stopped and that he was stuck at the top.

“Huh? The Ferris wheel stopped. I wonder what happened?”

Spike looked down and ask a certain pony at the control and asked, “Excuse me, but what going on down there?!”

“Sorry, little dragon!” the pony responded, “There was a little malfunction in the wiring, but I should have it fixed soon! You want me to fly up there and get you down?!”

Spike thought about it and then decided, “Nah, take your time! I can wait!”

“Suit yourself.”

Suddenly as Spike was about to relax again, he heard a light rumble in the distance that caught his attention, “What was that?” He looked in the direction of the Canterlot Castle and saw what looked like a giant cat stomping around; but he was unaware of what it really was. “Huh… that must be some kind of show they’re putting on over there. Interesting.”

And with that, he laid back to sleep.

--------------

Intergalactic evil bounty hunter, Little Bits had almost succeeded in capturing Wander and Sylvia to bring them to Lord Hater for profit… and revenge; but unfortunately for her, her plans were ruined thanks to Twilight and her friends. However, Little Bits was somehow able to escape them and hide out in a secret area of the Canterlot Palace. But pretty soon, Twilight and her friends ran into her again and chased her outside the palace where Celestia, Luna, Cadence and many of the Royal Guard were waiting for her. It seemed that she was finally caught; that is… until she drunk a strange concoction that caused her grow into a huge, gigantic kitty that towered over the entire castle grounds. Now everyone had to come up with a plan soon; or else Little Bits would endanger everyone at the celebration.

“How the hay did this happen?!” Twilight shouted, “Just a minute ago she was no bigger than a beach ball; and now she’s almost as tall as the palace!”

“Well it obviously has something to do with that liquid that she drank,” said Sylvia who was lightly sweating, “Question is... where did she get it from?”

‘This is awesome,’ Little Bits thought to herself, ‘I feel so stwong and powerful! I feel wike I can chawenge anyone or anything!’ She looked downward and saw the bag that she had beside her on the ground. She was so big though that she picked it up with a single claw and then placed in her collar so no one else could get to it. Little Bits then turned her attention over to Wander and Sylvia grinning devilishly, “Oh Sywvia, you and your fwiend can’t escape me now! Word Hater is waiting for you, and I aim to cowect my bounty!”

“And how exactly are you going to do that in your present size?!” Sylvia stated.

Little Bits was about to say something but then realized that Sylvia was right. She stuttered and then shouted, “Uh… sh-sh-shut up! I’ll figure something out eventuawy! But in the meantime, I think I'll have a wittle fun.”

“Ah’m goin’ to take a slim guess here and assume that she not talkin’ about the innocent, good kind of fun,” said Wander.

Unknown to the others, Celestia knew exactly of what was going on with their alien invader. Although, she wanted to be sure; so ordered her sister and niece, “Luna! Cadence! Follow my lead!”

Luna and Cadence followed Celestia’s lead as they all surrounded the large kitty and combined their powers to form a containment spell around her. Little Bits felt trapped and began pushing and scratching around to try and get out; but it didn’t seem to be working at first.

“Well that should do it!” said Sylvia, “See that, Wander? And they don’t even have to hurt her either.”

“Um… Sylvia?” said Wander suddenly in a troubling tone.

Little Bits suddenly felt the power inside her increase and she was able to break the spell apart and caused all three Princesses to fall down on the ground. Everyone was shocked, but Little Bits was shocked herself.

“No way! Did I just beat back the power of thwee Awicorns?! This is even better than I imagined!”

Shining Armor quickly came over to his wife to make sure she was okay. “Cadence! Are you and the others okay, sweetheart?!”

All three of them calmly got up and shook themselves off; and Cadance responded, “W-w-we’re fine, Shining; but you and the other soldiers have to make sure that she doesn't escape to the city! She too powerful… for some reason.”

“Did that… just happened?!” shouted Sylvia, “That did not just happen!”

“Ah think it definitely did happen,” said Wander, “But at least they’re okay!”

“Princess Celestia, what happened?!” said Twilight as she came up to the two royal sisters, “How come that containment spell between the three of you didn’t work?! Wasn’t that like… a high level spell for unicorns; let alone between three alicorns?!”

“It is,” said Celestia, “There’s actually only one creature that I used that spell on before that escaped… but that’s not important right now. What is important is that potion that little cat consumed.”

Luna suddenly knew what she was talking about as she responded, “So… it wasn’t just a coincidence? We were afraid of that.”

Sylvia suddenly came up to them and asked, “Ahem… pardon the sudden outburst, your highnesses; but… WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!”

“Sylvia’s quite curious of wut yer are talkin’ about, Princess;” said Wander, “as are the rest of us Ah’m sure.”

Everyone else nodded their heads in agreement. Obviously there was something that the royal sisters knew that they didn’t.

“Even I’m at a loss of what they're talking about,” Cadence admitted, “Care to explain, dear aunts?”

“Oooooh, storytime!” shouted Wander.

While Shining and the Royal Guard were doing their best to keep Little Bits at bay, Celestia did her best to them of what was going on. “Well... thousands of years ago during one of the great Pony Wars, the enemy forces were proving themselves to be stronger in numbers and overwhelming the side protecting Equestria. A group of genius scientists however were able to create these unique potions that they claimed would help turn the tide of that battle. We were a bit desperate, so I decided to allow testing it on some of our soldiers that were up to the risk; and sure enough, it worked. The voluntarily few that tested them gained different immeasurable kind of powers like super speed, heightened strength, or…”

“Let me guess… growing to huge, gigantic proportions?” stated Sylvia.

“Exactly! They proved to be a big help as they helped us to defeat and drive off the enemy; and we officially won that war. But then… something unexpected happened. The soldiers that drunk the potions suddenly went haywire and lost control of their powers. They began going on a rampage and even attacked their own comrades.”

Everyone gasped upon hearing that. The truth behind the potion that Little Bits drank was coming into focus.

“That’s terrible!” said Twilight.

“Although,” said Luna, “there’s more to it than that. The ones who created the potions stated that the ones who drunk their potions would be okay as long as their hearts were innocent and pure. Why… we still don’t get it.”

“You know,” said Cadence, “I think I remember you telling me a story about something like that, Celestia. You mean to tell me that it really happened?”

Suddenly, they all looked over at the Royal Guard as they heard them struggling against Little Bits who was giving them a hard time.

Are you ponies sewiouswy twying to stop me? You’re nothing but wittle cockwoaches to me now!”

“We need to do somethang!” said Applejack, “We have to lure her away from the direction of the huge crowd out there. They all think that this is some sort of show or somethang.”

“Not to worry!” shouted Rainbow Dash as she looked over at Twilight and the other Princesses, “You guys figure a way to stop her; we got this,” And as the others followed her, Rainbow Dash got Little Bits’ attention as she shouted, “Hey, Fluffball! You may have been cute before, but now you’re so ugly… that even your own Mother wouldn’t want to hug you!”

“Ooooooooooh snap!” shouted Pinkie.

“Umm… I don’t think that was very nice to say,” said Fluttershy.

“That’s the whole point!” Rainbow Dash stated.

Little Bits glared over at Rainbow Dash and the others and said in a snarling tone, “Why you… I’LL COMPWETEWY FWATTEN YOU FOR THAT COMMENT!”

Their plan worked as she began charging towards them and away from the palace gates.

“Well it looks like your distraction plan worked…” said Rarity, “a little too well!”

As the other ponies had Little Bits attention, Sylvia turned her attention back to the Royal Sisters as she asked, “So what did you two do to stop those soldiers on their rampage?! Obviously your magic was strong enough to subdue it, right?”

“Well…” said Luna unsurely

“Uh-oh,” said Wander to Sylvia, “she said ‘well…’”

“The effects of the portions were so potent that they were unstable. Using our magic on them at their state would’ve probably caused a very catastrophic effect. Even using the Elements of Harmony would be a huge risk. So we had to wait it out and defend ourselves until the potions’ effects finally wore off; but by then, there was a whole lot of damage to the land.”

Knowing what Little Bits could do to the entire town, Wander freaked out, “Oh no, we can’t let that happen! This entire party will be ruined, and many ponies will get hurt!”

“In the end,” said Celestia, “we had no choice but to confiscate the rest of the potions that those scientists had created and sealed them away in an area deep inside the palace that only Luna and I could access with our magic. It's impossible that your... little friend there got her hands on one of them somehow.”

The idea of Little Bits getting past magic was a silly thought to all of them; but then Wander had a possible idea go off in his head. “Maybe she had help. It is quite possible that someone gave her some assistance.”

“Please…” said Sylvia as she rolled her eyes, “who in this world would want to help out that little criminal to do such a feat; let alone someone with Alicorn magic?”

They suddenly looked over to see the others struggling to keep Little Bits attention avoiding her huge paws and claws; and every time she took a strike a strong gust of wind would blow.

“H-hey,” said Fluttershy nervously, “maybe if you calm down just a little bit and listen to reason, I’m sure we can all come to an understanding…”

But she ended up shrieking as she quickly flew away to a strong strike from the enormous kitty.

“You ponies are so persistent! For getting in my way, I think I’ll use this entire town as my scwatching post!”

“That doesn't sound good,” said Pinkie.

“Trust me. As a pony who owns a cat that scratches on anything it wants,” said Rarity, “that is definitely not a good thing.”

Rainbow Dash then sped at her in an attempt to knock her down, “The only one getting scratched here is…”

But Little Bits just swung her paw around and smacked it against her sending her crashing right into one of the towers of the palace.

“Princess Celestia, Princess Luna…” Twilight pleaded, “is there anything we can do stop her and save this city?!”

“Unfortunately,” said Celestia, “the only thing we can think off that could work is to fight fire with fire.”

Cadence slightly gasped as she said, “You mean… have someone else drink another one of those potent growth potions to fight her off?”

“Exactly,” said Luna, “If somepony could do that, they could use the power to take Little Bits down and weaken her enough to change her back with the Elements’ power. However, it has to be somepony who has a pure heart and has no evil thoughts.”

Seeing the way Little Bits was acting nearby, Sylvia said in a sarcastic tone, “Well… she obviously doesn't fit that description.”

“But I don’t know…” said Celestia, “it still sounds too risky. I mean… is there even someone like that?”

“Well whatever you’re going to decide,” said Sylvia in a panicked state, “decide fast!”

They all looked to see all of Twilight’s friends down on the ground. They weren’t critically injured, but Little Bits did do a number on them.

“We’ll go fetch the potion, Sister,” said Luna, “You and the other can hold her off as long as you can.”

And with that, she disappeared. Meanwhile, Little Bits slowly walked up to Rainbow Dash and then picked her up and held her up to her face. “So… wittle Pegasus; what was that you said about my MOTHER?!!!”

“Heh heh. C-come on,” said Rainbow Dash nervously, “can’t you take a little joke? I’m pretty sure that your Mother… whoever she is would still love you in your current state.”

Little Bits lightly snarled as she raised her free paw up in the air and flexed out her claws, “Well when I’m done with you, nobody here is ever going to want to hug you at all!”

“Hey, Little Bits!”

Little Bits suddenly stopped what she was doing as she looked down and saw Sylvia glaring up at her; and Wander standing right beside her.

“We’re your targets, remember?! You want us?! Then come and get us, ya dumb cat!”

“Heh, saved by the Zbornak,” said Little Bits to Rainbow Dash, “Count yourself wucky.”

She threw Rainbow Dash back down towards the ground, but she was able to catch herself before she landed. Little Bits smirked as walked up to Sylvia and Wander who backed up a bit in defense.

“So… you’re going to come quietly?” Little Bits snarled.

Sylvia suddenly smirked a bit herself as she responded, “Nah, I just said that so Rainbow Dash could get away.”

Twilight, Celestia and Cadence suddenly and wrapped Little Bits in another constraint spell; and Celestia gave an order, “Everypony, surround her now!”

Meanwhile, Luna had teleported inside the secret room filled with many potions. When she looked at the entrance door, there was no sign of it ever being moved; and no potion was taken.

“Everything is still here. The door is still locked, and all potions are accounted for.”

She then came upon the forbidden potions that were behind a magical field; just as she remembered it.

“And this… the barrier is still up. So how did that cat get to it?”

And lastly, she saw the empty space where the potion Little Bits drunk used to be.

“Is it possible that our alien friend was right? Did that cat really have some help?”

Back outside the palace, the Alicorns’ trick still proved to be ineffective as she broke free and swiped around her. Little Bits broke free again. Suddenly, the aura around Little Bits intensified and then spoke back in a darker and tone, to drive the others back away from her. She suddenly said in a lower and more harshly sounding tone, “Enough! This is getting tiresome! Who wants to be my play toy first?!”

The sound of it even freaked Sylvia out a bit upon hearing it, “Man, her voice is getting deeper and harsher sounding by the minute. I almost don’t even recognize it anymore.”

“I can feel it… the darkness in her heart,” said Cadence as she was sensing the dark aura with her magic, “It's causing the potion’s effects to change her into something more ferocious. Whoever your little enemy was before… this is not her now.”

“I bet she doesn't even have the thought of gaining money for your capture on the brain anymore… only revenge,” stated Twilight.

“Well she was doing it for revenge too… mainly me,” stated Sylvia, “but now she seems to be acting a bit more… primal.”

Little Bits then began slowly advancing towards everyone and was flexing out her claws, “Hand over Wander and Sywvia… or I start swiping!”

“S-s-stay… behind me,” said Sylvia to Wander as she got behind him.

As Little Bits was about to attack, some of the pegasi guards went into action as they wrapped some strong cable around one of Little Bits’ legs. They pulled on it tightly enough that caused her to be caught off balance. Rainbow Dash then took that moment to ram against her and made her fall back and down on the ground with a huge crash.

“Ha! The bigger they are, the harder they fall,” shouted Rainbow Dash, “I was just waiting to say that!”

“I just bet ya were,” said Applejack.

Suddenly, Luna appeared back on the campgrounds holding a potion vile with her magic. It was the very same kind potion Little Bits took. “We have the potion here. Now all is left is to choose who will risk everything to save Canterlot.”

“There’s plenty of candidates here,” said Twilight, “but, even I’m not sure if any of us would be eligible enough. Not even Pinkie or Fluttershy, and those two have the purest heart of us all… probably.”

“And due to what we both have done in the past,” said Celestia, “I highly doubt Luna and I would be eligible either.”

“Definately not,” Luna agreed.

Cadence thought about it and then decided that she could do it herself. “Maybe Pinkie and Fluttershy would be our best bets, but I suppose I could do it instead. I am the Princess of Love; so I’m sure I could…”

“No… you won’t.”

Sylvia suddenly stepped up to the Princesses. Her eyes filled with determination to do anything she could to protect her friends.

“I’ll do it.”

They all looked at her feeling a bit shocked that she would volunteer for something like this so willingly.

“Sylvia?” said Twilight, “What are you…”

Even Wander looked concerned for her; but he had a feeling that she was going to do this anyway. Sylvia took away the vile and held it in her hand as she stated, “Look, nobody here needs to risk their lives with this, okay? Little Bits is here because of me, so this is my business and I’m the one who needs to do this!”

“But what about the possibility of you losing control?” Celestia questioned.

Sylvia looked at the vile with slight concern but then took it out of her mind and responded, “I don’t know, but… I have faith that I can withstand from doing that. Thanks to Wander, I’m no longer the wild, troublemaking bounty hunter that I used to be. So trust me, I won’t lose control so easily. But... if in any case that it may happen, don’t hold back. Do whatever it takes to stop me.”

All the Princesses looked at each other and they all decided to nod in agreement. Twilight then told her, “You got it.”

As Sylvia suddenly Little Bits start to get up, she looked at the potion vile still feeling a bit nervous of what she was about to do. “Well… down the hatch.”

But before she drunk it, Wander jumped on top on top of her to stop her, “Sylvia, wait!” But then he told her, “Ah’m doin’ this with you!”

“No way, Wander.” Sylvia protested, “I don’t want you to get mixed up in this too.”

But Wander didn’t take no for an answer, “Sylvia Sylvia. There’s no reason fer ya to do this alone. We’re best friends, and we’ve agreed to always be there for each other. Besides, technically Little Bits is after both of us; so… we’re in this together. Ah wish to fight with ya and help save our pony friends!”

Sylvia shook her head and chuckled knowing that she couldn’t ignore Wander’s suggestion. “Sometimes I really hate it when you prove me wrong; but… very well. Bottoms up, buddy.”

Both Wander and Sylvia evened up the potion drinking an equal amount each. Then Sylvia just threw the vile down and shattering it for good measure. They both suddenly noticed the potion’s taste as they licked their lips.

“Huh… Little Bits was right,” said Wander in an impressed tone, “That potion did have a sweet yet tangy taste to it.”

The potion then started to take effect as their bodies began grow drastically in size just like Little Bits. Pinkie suddenly noticed and brought it to the others’ attention. “Girls, take a look over there!”

They were all shocked to suddenly to see their two alien friends becoming so big. Little Bits finally got up and noticed herself. “What?! What is this?!”

“Those two drunk a potion too?” said Applejack, “Was that really wise?”

“Well at least now we have a couple of allies who can take on that giant cat,” said Rarity, “But the question is will this land survive from it?”

“Whoo-hoo!” shouted Wander in a loud boasting voice that roared across the air, “Check it out, we’re HUGE!!!”

Sylvia stood up straight flexing her arms and feeling pumped, “Oh yeah… now this feels right!”

“How do you feel up there?!” shouted Twilight.

“I feel stronger, more powerful, and I feel like I could take on anything!” Sylvia responded, “But other than that, I feel fine.”

“Don’t count yourself safe just yet!” said Celestia, “Just make sure not to get too carried away!”

Sylvia looked down at all of Twilight's friends and pony soldiers and said, “You ponies might want to get out of the way.”

“You don’t have to tell us twice!” stated Shining Armor, “Everypony, fall back! I do believe that this is about to get ugly!”

After everyone had got out of the way, Sylvia was now standing face to face against Little Bits. However, Wander was standing back behind her and watching for the time being.

“So you decided to dwink the same kind of potion I did to twy and stop me,” said Little Bits in her snarling tone, “If you think this changes your chances of winning, then forget it!”

“Oh I think this changes a lot!” said Sylvia, “Now that we’re both the same size, fighting you will be fair… much more satisfying! You’re going down, Kitty!” Sylvia suddenly remembered the Alicorns’ words and took a deep breath. “Alright, Sylvia, calm down. You don’t want to get carried away and have the potion take you over like those stallions from back then did.” After that, she stared back at Little Bits and said, “Bring it on!”

Little Bits then charged at Sylvia with her claws out. Sylvia dodged a few of her swiped before punching her face causing her to draw back a bit. Little Bits then tried again and landed a single scratch on Sylvia. Sylvia just brushed it off and went back in and got into a major tussle with Little Bits that shook the ground around them. Twilight and the others had to be alert and spread out many times to make sure that none of them got flatten. Some of the landscape around the castle was getting a bit wrecked, but Celestia and Luna knew that it couldn’t be avoided.

Little Bits was actually panting from slight exhaustion of Sylvia fighting her on equal grounds. Sylvia kept her composure as she questioned, “Are ya going to give up now, Little Bits?!”

“Don’t be so stupid!” Little Bits exclaimed, “I haven’t even begun to fight!”

Little Bits leapt forward and punched at Sylvia who caught her paws and was pushed back too close to the palace causing one of the tower tops to fall off.

“Careful, Sylvia!” Twilight shouted, “You don’t want to destroy the castle!”

“I think that’s the least of our worries right now,” said Cadence.

As Sylvia and Little Bits continued to fight, Wander was still standing nearby just watching. But even though he agreed to help fight, he felt a little uncomfortable to imagine doing what Sylvia was doing.

‘Wow, look at Sylvia go. Constantly punchin’ and kickin’ and punchin’ again against Little Bits; that’s Sylvia fer ya. But that’s not wut Ah am. Ah don’t want to punch and kick someone until they’re beaten senseless. Ah’m not a fighter like she is. But… Ah promised Sylvia that Ah was going to help her to fight back, and Ah can’t break that promise. So wut could Ah possibly do to help?’

But then, he suddenly had an idea that brought a bright smile to his face.

‘Ah’ve got it! Ah know exactly wut Ah need to do to help; and Ah bet it’ll be much more effective than punching and kicking!’

Meanwhile, Sylvia was going hard against Little Bits who was fighting back just as hard. She realized that time was going by and she was making no progress yet. “Geez, she’s fighting back more than I thought. I’m beating her back, but I feel like I’m getting nowhere. I need to figure out how to end this before things get out of hand.”

But suddenly, Sylvia groaned a bit as she held her head and stepped back. She felt a strange sensation over her body. The potion was already trying to corrupt her.

“What’s the matter?” said Little Bits with a smirk, “Feewing a wittle… cowupted? Are you wetting that potion take you over?”

“N-n-no way!” Sylvia protested, “I won’t let that happen!”

“You can’t fool me. That potion is taking its toll. Feel it's power; wet it sink in and embrace it. It's gworious! And together, we can way waste to this pathetic city! Sure I wanted to destwoy at first, but helping you attack your fwiends will be even better!”

“This isn’t good,” said Celestia, “That potion is already trying to take over Sylvia’s body. It's worse than I thought.”

But Sylvia refused to let the potion’s effect control her. She continued to resist it while standing strong. “F-forget it! I-it's going to take a lot more for this potion to take me over! Before that happens… I’m going to stop you first!”

“Poor poor Sywvia,” said Little Bits in an amused tone, “making such wash decisions when in the end… it'll be all for nothing!”

Just then, Little Bits felt a little tap on her shoulder as she turned around and saw Wander right behind her and got startled as she backed away.

“Heya, Little Bits! You're really makin’ a mess around here! But… Ah know exactly what you need! A HUG!”

Wander opened his arms wide and then wrapped them around Little Bits’ body and squeezing her tight. She screeched in slight pain as she was wiggling to get loose, but Wander’s grip proved to be too strong.

“What is he doing?” said Rainbow Dash, “We're trying to teach her a lesson, not give her some comfort!”

Sylvia saw what Wander was doing and wasn’t surprised at all. But she knew that he shouldn’t waste time trying to make friends with the enemy. “Wander, stop fooling around! We don't have time for that sort of thing!”

But suddenly, Little Bits began struggling more and screaming out, “What’s happening to me?! Wet me go, wet me go!” Nobody was quite sure what was going on; but as she was grabbing on to Wander, she suddenly glowed a bright color as her size slightly diminished. “I said… WET ME GO!”

She then found the chance to throw Wander off of her; and he twirled a bit before landing perfectly on his two feet. Pinkie suddenly a perfect 10 sign, but her friends didn’t think it was necessary.

“What?” Pinkie questioned, “He stuck a perfect landing!”

However, the Alicorns happened to notice what had happened and were wondering if they were imagining things. Twilight said, “Did any of you… see that?!”

“Indeed. It seemed like Wander’s hug somehow weaken her,” said Luna, “But how is that possible.”

Sylvia somehow noticed too, but she wasn’t sure either if it was real or not. She thought, ‘No way, that can't possibly be… or could it?’ But to be sure, she shouted to Wander, “Hey, Wander; hug her again! Hug her again!”

Wander was all up for that. “Don't mind if Ah do!”

He began to rush back to Little Bits with his arms open wide for another hug. However, Little Bits didn’t plan to fall for that a second time. “Oh no you don’t.” She got up and tried to take a swipe at Wander; but somehow, he did a little twirl to dodge it. “What the…”

She swiped a few more times, but Wander avoided each one and ended up hugging her again. Little Bits began screaming again as she was wiggling in his arms. Wander chuckled and said, “Don’t pretend that ya don’t love it!”

“The wove… it burns! It burns so bad!”

While still in his arms, Little Bits size suddenly diminished some more. Little Bits then kicked Wander off of her sending him flying up in the air and to Sylvia who caught him mid-fall.

“Nice catch, Syl!”

“Don’t mention it.”

“So it was what we thought,” said Twilight, “Wander’s gigantic hug somehow counteracted against Little Bits’ power and… weakened her. Does that make any sense?”

“After hearing that story behind these potions, I’m not too surprised,” said Cadence, “But on the bright side, at least we have a way to stop her.”

“For him to cause such an effect...” said Celestia in awe, “could it be possible that he himself is the cure for those become corrupted by those potions?”

Little Bits was wavering more than she was already and was trying to figure out why she was suddenly losing, “This… sucks. How can I be beaten by a mere hug?!”

Sylvia had a little laugh as she told her friend, “That’s it Wander. Just one more hug and… ugh!” But right at that moment, Sylvia began groaning loudly as her body began glowing and slowly changing. All eyes were suddenly on her as she was trying to fight back what coming over her; but it was beginning to become too much for her.

“Oh no! What’s going on?!” said Fluttershy.

“That potion is trying to take her over!” said Rarity as she started stepping backwards, “Maybe that’s our cue to leave.”

“Oh don’t be such a scaredy pony, Rarity,” said Applejack as she pulled her back.

“Oh man, th-this is bad!” said Twilight.

“Sylvia is running out of time,” said Celestia, “The potion’s effect is about to take a hold of her; and soon we’ll have two power-hungry lunatics on the loose… n-n-no offense to her.”

Little Bits chuckled sinisterly at Wander who was staring at Sylvia with concern. Seeing the slight fear in his face brought joy to hers. “Wooks wike your fwiend is paying for her mistake. Soon, she’ll be just wike me and there’s nothing you can do about it!”

Wander took a few steps towards Sylvia and was trying to get her to calm down. “Sylvia, ya have to fight this.”

“Stay away, Wander!” Sylvia shouted as she swiped at him to keep him away from her, “I don’t want to hurt you buddy! I guess this was a pretty rash decision I made… and now I’m paying for it.”

But Wander refused as he said, “No, you’re tougher than this, Sylvia! There’s no way you’re goin’ to be this easily corrupted!” He then ran at her and leapt towards her with his arms open wide, “I won’t allow it!”

Everyone, including Little Bits were in shock as they saw Wander throw himself onto Sylvia in the state she was in and gave her a tight, loving hug. The effects of the potion caused Sylvia lowly growl in protest; but then, she suddenly felt the corruption wearing off. She calmer, more contempt, and her heart felt 10 times better than it was.

She looked down at Wander in shock and then hugged him too as she said, “Wander, you… you did it. My mind is all clear now… thank you.”

Wander looked up at her with a little smile as he responded, “Never hurts to help.”

Everyone was quite amazed at what happened and most were touched by the emotional scene. Even Luna was surprised as she said, “So… Wander truly is thy cure. His hug even helped save his friend from corruption. Who knew.”

“It’s definitely a great discovery,” said Celestia, “and we get to see a true example of friendship between those two.”

After letting each other go, Sylvia gave Wander a little light punch on his shoulder as he told him, “You know… that was pretty rash even for you. You’re just full of surprises aren’t you?”

Little Bits’ soon to be victory was ruined once again. She got back up again, but her size had changed a lot and she could feel the potion’s power being sapped out of her.

“Alright, Wander,” said Sylvia, “you know what to do. Give that grumpypuss the biggest, tightest, and most loving hug that you ever gave!”

With much fire and determination in his eyes, Wander responded, “Ah won’t let ya down!” He then made one more charge at Little Bits with his arms open wide, “Prepare to feel the love!”

Despite a lot of her power sapped away from her, Little Bits waited until Wander was close enough and grabbed ahold of both of his arm. She then flipped him over her and slammed him on the ground. Then she got on top of him and held him down with one paw and held up her other paw with her claws out.

“Um… s-sweet moves ya got there,” said Wander nervously with sweat rolling down his face, “Pretty impressive.”

“Now how about I show you some wove of my own,” Little Bits snarled.

Suddenly, Sylvia cae up from behind and held her up in her arms and stated, “You mean like this?!” Then she said to Wander, “Do it now, Wander!”

Little Bits was trying to get out of Sylvia’s grip, but to no avail. Wander got back up and gave Little Bits the biggest hug he could give and it was causing a huge effect against her sapping a lot of the potion’s power out of her. She was shouting and screaming, “Why?! Why does wove hurt so much?!”

“That’s not always true!” said Pinkie Pie, “Sometimes love does hurt, but most of the time it's a really, really wonderful feeling. Love… it's a confusing thing sometimes.”

Little Bits’ body diminished immensely and Wander knew that was some kind of cue. So released himself from her as he shouted toward the others, “Hey, girls, now’s yer chance! Use your Element thingies!”

“You heard him, girls,” said Twilight with a smirk, “that our cue!”

Rainbow Dash twirled around in a few circles in excitement as she shouted, “Aw yeah, it's about time! Time to bring that cat down a peg!”

Once Wander and Sylvia got out of the way, Twilight and her friends gather together and summoned their Elements within them to bring out their Rainbow power. Their transformation dazzled Wander to new heights as his eyes shimmered with excitement and astonishment, “Ooooh, rainbow power!”

Even Sylvia was in shock of how much she found their new appearance to be to her liking, “Now that… is pretty cool.”

As Little Bits was trying to get up from Wander’s hug, she looked up to see Twilight and her friends looking at her in their brilliant forms and lightly hissed as she covered her eyes, “What is this?!”

“Little Bits,” shouted Twilight, “consider yourself grounded!”

And with that, they unleashed their Rainbow power that suddenly struck against Little Bits. It surrounded her and sapped the remaining power within her out and caused it to disperse and dissolve completely. Afterwards, Little Bits returned to her normal size and fell down towards the ground in an unconscious state. Celestia caught her with her magic and laid her softly on the ground; but they didn’t take any offense since Little Bits was harmless in her current state.

“And that’s that,” said Luna, “A major crisis has been averted…” She then around and saw the messed up grounds and lightly damaged palace, “mostly.”

“I swear… those potions are quite troublesome,” said Celestia with a light scowl, “We need to figure out how to destroy them soon.”

Still in their giant state, Wander and Sylvia were filled with relief that it was over and that the kingdom was saved. Wander shouted, “We did it, Sylvia! We did it! The day has been saved thanks to us!”

“But none of this would probably have been possible without you, buddy,” Sylvia stated as she gave Wander a light noogie, “Who knew that you had it in ya to stop a corrupted monster. Sure it was by hugging, but it worked nonetheless.” Sylvia then noticed the bag that Little Bits had on the ground near her and smashed it with her foot, “Heh, I don’t think Little Bits will be needing that anymore.”

“But there is one thing that still remains,” said Wander, “How are we goin’ to get back to normal size?”

Sylvia thought about it too and realized that Wander was right, “Huh… that is a very good question.”