• Published 7th Jan 2015
  • 4,087 Views, 121 Comments

The (Not So) Ordinary Security Guard - TheStrategicGod



A normal human just any other by the name of Anthony, was playing his favorite horrific PC game, Five Nights at Freddy's 2, So how did he become freinds with the most creepiest animatronics? Read this story and find out.

  • ...
17
 121
 4,087

Hearts for the Oblivious

Well, Old Freddy is done, having worked on Foxy before hand, it shouldnt take that long. Although after this, I still need to figure out who Golden's mother is, but there is another mystery that comes to mind. Why would Chica be interested in me? *sigh* If any more girls were to "like" me, I would feel like that Mary Sue girl, but only as a guy.


(Freddy Fazbear's Pizza)

With nothing else to do, I was just repairing Foxy with the help of Balloon Boy. The good thing about Foxy was that his power could be turned off so I could make the correct adjustments later on when he's malfunctioning. Continuing on working on Foxy, Golden Freddy suddenly appeared, curiously looking at what I was doing. Balloon Boy gave a "hello" as Golden waved at him.

"Found your mother yet?" I asked. He gave a sad nod in reply. I petted him and reassured him.

"Don't worry, I'll find you mother sooner or later." I said. Golden smiled and disappeared to who knows where. Finally putting some news screws on Foxy's hook, me and Balloon Boy had completed his look. Satisfied with my work, I was going back to my Office, but something could be hear from one of the Party rooms. It was a bit quiet for me to here, but it was noticeable.

"What about him?" I heard Mangle ask. I looked at the scene to see Chica talking to Mangle. I didn't want them to see me since they thought I was working on Foxy.

"I just didn't want him to think less of me that's all." That sounded like Chica.

'Think less of?' I thought. I kept listening in case I missed something.

"Well? Did you try to give him signals?"

"YES!! All of them I gave to him! He just doesn't seem to notice though."

"Do think he's oblivious?"

"He wasn't like this before."

'Before?' Something seemed suspicious here.

"Do you think it's because of his amnesia?"

"Maybe, I'm not exactly sure."

"And after all of this you still have feelings for him?"

"More than anything!"

"Then you gotta go for the gold!"

"But what if he turns me down?"

"C'mon. We known him since the very first time he's worked here, do you really think he'll do that?"

"..."

"If you don't do something soon, then someone else might take him." As I kept listening, I seemed a little doubtful about the situation.

'Please, who could possibly have feelings for me?' I thought. I stopped myself for a second because of what I said. 'Am I really that oblivious?!' Even before I came here in this world I had the same problem with woman. Some would flirt with me and I wouldn't even notice. It's not that I'm homosexual, it's just that I have a hard time reading what girls are really saying. So now that that I know that Chica has a crush on me, I didn't know what to think. I went back in the Backstage because I didn't want Chica to know I eavesdropped.

"Anthony? Anthony?!" She called out.

"In here." I said. I put my helmet back on and told Balloon Boy not to gestured a word. Chica walks in as I take off my mask off and wipe my forehead.

"Did you just finish with the old models?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, just recently." I said. I put Foxy Backstage while Chica was following me every step of the way. Once I put him away, I picked up Old Freddy and brought him to the repair room, in which is what I call it now.

"So..." Chica began. "Are you doing anything after this?" She asked. Ever since that conversation I listened to, I couldnt help but get nervous. It's not that I don't like her, it's just I don't know what to feel right now.

"Well, after finishing with Freddy here, I have to go Twilight's library." I looked at Chica to see her have a confused expression on her face.

"Whatever for?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Not sure. Twilight never told me about it. Though it could probably be just her asking more questions about my species, I don't know."

"Do you know when you'll get back?" She asked. I scratched the back of my head.

"I'm not sure, but I hope it doesn't take me too long." I looked at the clock and almost jumped because of what time it was. "OH! Uh...listen, I gotta go to Twilight's place, I guess I'll have to work on Freddy some other time." I let out an awkward chuckle before going to the Main Hall. When Chica couldn't see me anymore, I ran to Twilight's house, almost letting out a full sprint. I need to know how to fix this...situation.


(Golden Oaks Library)

Twilight and Spike were both having a little conversation, mostly Spike because he was reshelving some of the new books. Even though Twilight was reading a book, she couldnt get her mind off the Marionette. Anthony said that she wanted to get revenge on him for killing her son, but did Anthony really do it? Twilight doesn't know what really happened, but what she does know is that because of how Anthony rects to the situation, he doesn't see. If Anthony didn't kill the Marionette's son, then who did? Twilight thoughts were interrupted when she heard someone knock on the door. She opened it and never expected to see the accused man of murder.

"Anthony?"


I finally made it to Twilight's house. But after running for a few yards, fatigue started to kick in. I knocked on the door and saw Twilight with a suprised expression on the face.

"Anthony?"

"Long *huff* time no see *huff*." I chuckled put only to clutch my abdomen in pain. Twilight noticed and stepped towards me.

"Celestia! What happened to you?" She asked.

"I needed to talk to you, I came here as fast as I can." She looked at me confused.

"You ran here?"

"I had no choice. I needed to talk to you about something, something important." Twilight gave a thinking posture before letting me inside her treehouse. Once I got in, I saw Spike climbing down the ladder, probably finished arranging book or something. I greeted him and he greeted me back. Twilight gestured me to sit-down with her as I did.

"So?" She began. "What was it that you needed talk about?" She asked. I gave a deep breath before answering.

"While I was working on fixing one of the old animatronics, when I overheard Chica and Mangle talking about me. After all of what these months that have passed by I never realized that...Chica had...feelings for me." I heard a loud gasp from Twilight.

"Chica has a crush on you?!" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Yeah, I didn't notice either." I let out a sad sigh and looked at Twilight, who seemed to have a confused look.

"But, isn't this a good thing, that somepony likes you?" Hmm. Now that I think about it.

"Yeah, I guess." Twilight put her finger on her chin.

"So, if Chica likes you, what's the problem?"

"The problem IS that I don't know what I think about Chica herself." Twilight gave an "oh" in reply. "Yes I mean she nice and all but...how will work? I mean she's an anmatronic, and I'm a human being. I just don't see what she sees in me." I looked to see that Twilight sat beside me put a hand on my shoulder because of how felt down I was.

"I may not know much about what you're going through, but I think I might know somepony who can." Twilight smirked as a raised eyebrow crept on my face.

"Really? Who?" She whispered to me who it was, in which it gave a suprised glance at her. "Really? Her?" I asked and she nodded. I thanked Twilight for her help and left the treehouse/library with a farewell. If what Twilight said was true, then I better get there quickly, All the animatronics might get worried.


(Carousel Boutique)

Hmm...I wonder why Twilight whispered the name? Is it suppose to be a secret or something? I'll never know. I arrived at my destination as I knocked on the door, waiting patiently for the answer.

"Come in dear." I heard in reply, which was my cue to enter. The Boutique looked radiant as ever. All the mannequins were there (ponyquins?) and many types of dresses were all over the place. I sat myself down on a couch, only to hear something right beside me.

"Meow..." I looked to my left to a white cat sitting beside me.

"Why hello there." I went to pet her, but the cat had other plans, like attempting to scratch me by hissing at me first somehow.

"Opalescence! You'll hurt the poor stallion." I heard the someone say. I looked to see someone coming down stairs, which was the lovely Rarity herself. She saw me and put her hand on her chest.

"Anthony! What in Equestria are you doing here?! Not that I mind your company or anything." I didn't here the last part of what she said so I just ignored it.

"Rarity, I need to talk to you about something." I said must've peeked her intrest because she seems to be taken back by my statement.

"Talk? What about?" I let a huge sigh of nervousness before answering.

"I-I need to ask you about romance and mares." Rarity needed to do a double take on what I said.

"...Pardon me?" She asked, and her face started to turn red for some reason. She must've misunderstood me.

"It's not what you think I'm saying. I'm simply asking for your assistance." Rarity told me to sit down beside her on the couch so that I could explain the situation.

"So is there any reason that you came to my boutique?" She asked.

"The reason is that I'm having some trouble with a certain girl." She smiled at my predicament.

"Ooh! Do you have an eye for her?"

"More in the lines of her having an eye for me." Rarity let out a "hmm" and looked down to think about it.

"And you came to me for my opinion on what you should do?" I chuckled sheepishly.

"Yeah, well...you seem like the type to know these kind of things." I saw Rarity's face lit up with a smile on her face.

"W-Well, I'm very flattered that you came to me for my advice." I smiled and nodded. "Though I need to ask you something." Another nod. "Not to be or anything but, how did you know to come to me?" I shrugged my shoulder.

"Actually, I didn't. Twilight was the one who told me to come here." I pondered a bit. "Now that I think about it, I guess it makes sense a bit." Rarity widened her eyes, probably realized what I said.

"Wait, you went to Twilight before me?" Yeah, now I feel like an idiot.

"Yeah...I didn't think this through." I shook my head and scolded her. "Were getting off topic here." I stated.

"Agreed."

"Look, Chica confessed that she had a crush on me because...I...eavesdropped on her conversation with Mangle."

"Mangle?"

"It's another animatronic, I'll tell you about her later." She gave a nod and let me continue.

"I didn't know how I felt about because of the differences we have, like how she's a robotic animal and how I'm a human being. So, in a nutshell, I came here so that you could shed some light into the problem." Rarity went over what I said, so it only took a few minutes before answering me.

"So your reason for not knowing how you feel about her is because of yours and her species?" The way sounded made it a bit harsh.

"W-Well, when you say it like that it makes me feel like the bad guy." Rarity giggled and put her hand on my lap.

"Listen dear, let's put yourself in her shoes. How would you feel if you really liked somepony but wasn't sure how they felt about you?" I stroked my chin in thought.

"I'm not sure, maybe unsure of how I am about myself."

"Exactly! What I would suggest is that you should spend some time with her. That way you can make sure that your feelings for her will be absolute." I nodded and stood up and so did she.

"Thanks Rarity, for all the help today." She nodded and smiled. I realized I forgot to ask Rarity something and went up to her. "Oh! Before I forget, can I ask you one more thing?" She beamed a bit.

"But of course." I bit my lip and looked away from her. I needed to build up courage just to ask it.

"Let's say that I did hang out with Chica for some time, but I have my heart set on somepony else, how can I let her down as gently as possible?" Rarity put her hand on my shoulder this time.

"Darling, as my mother would always say, the heart wants what the heart wants."

"But wouldn't that hurt her feelings?"

"It may, but she might get over it in a few days if you want her to be friends with you." Rarity gasped, possibly realized why I ask the question.

"Why? DO you have your heart set on some pony?"

"..." I know I didn't want to admit it, but it didn't matter because she saw right through me by squealing very loudly.

"You simply MUST tell me who you have a crush on!" Not right now Rarity. I'm sorry.

"I...I can't. I-It's to personal." I let out a depressed sigh before looking at her and gave her a warm smile. "Thanks alot Rarity, your the best." I figured "why not" and put her in a soft and warm embrace. She just stood there suprised but hugged me back. It only took a few minutes before it started to get awkward. By that I mean she was snuggling against me and sniffing me for my scent. I didn't want to say anything because I thought it was their way of affection. We finally let go of each other as I went to door, that was until Rarity stopped me one more time.

"Can you at least give me a clue about your crush? Like...do I know her?" I smirked but I didn't show it to her, all I said was five simple words.

"She's closer than you think." I said as I left the boutique with a mystery for Rarity. I went over what Rarity had said.

'The heart wants what the heart wants.' If what she said is true, then I'm going to need all the courage I can muster to pull the off.


(???)

*knock* *knock* *knock*

"Hello?"

"Hey, It's me Anthony."

"Oh! Come in."

*creak* *close*

"Is there anything you need?"

"No but...*sigh* there's something I need to ask you."

Author's Note:

And there you have it folks! I hope you enjoyed that chapter, took me week and a few days to complete. So...what does Anthony want to ask, and to who? You can express your opinion in the comments. So for future updates I have some good news and bad news. The good news is that that I will be continuing the story when I can, the bad news is that I'm starting to suffer from Writer's Block. :pinkiegasp:

I know it's a shocker, but I need YOUR help! Can YOU help me get my inspiration back? You can help by putting some ideas about this story in the comments below. In the meantime, I will be creating a new story that you'll be sure to love, I'll give a hint, its something that's never been done before. (Or at least I don't think so).

So, once again, thank you for reading this chapter.

And until inspiration strikes again, I will see you guys in my next story) :twilightsmile:

(P. S.)

I will not be Canceling this story, so do not panic.