• Published 2nd Jan 2015
  • 1,262 Views, 18 Comments

Master? - thenamless



I have awoken from my injures to find my master is gone. Now what?

  • ...
4
 18
 1,262

What happened?

"I sense them close by." King Sombra sat in his throne while I stood nearby.

"I sense fear in them master."

My master licks his muzzle. "Indeed and it is delicious. However they will put up a fight. How are the troops doing?"

I quickly scan the area to answer my master. "The troops of the undead are holding most of them off. The ones that make it in are being pushed back by our shadow troops." My master nods.

"The troops won't be able to stop the two." I nod. "This will be our fight. Two on two." King Sombra looks at the celling. "Are you ready?" I nod. "May the darkness shield you from the light."

"To you as well master." I grip the handle on my sword.

Smash!

Celestia and Luna smash through the celling and land on the floor. Celestia was wearing a golden amour while carrying an golden poleaxe. Luna on the other hand wore an silver amour while carrying a single silver sword. "Your rein of terror is over Sombra!" Celestia shouts.

My master laughs while he pulls out a scythe. "That is King Sombra to you!" He turns towards me. "Take care of Luna." He turns back to the two. "I need a little moment with Celestia."

"As you wish."

I focus on Luna. "Ha! How is thou going to face me!" I smile at her but she couldn't see it through my helmet. I run up to Luna while my grip tightens on my sword. Luna smirks and runs towards me. Her magic gripping her sword. We were about to clash but I quickly disappear in smoke. "What th-" That was all Luna could say as I reappear behind her and knock her through the door.

I ran after her while I hear Sombra approach Celestia. I enter the hallway to see a pissed off Luna slowly getting up. "You pay for that!" She rushes at me while I unsheathe my sword. I do it just in time and clash with her blade. She brings a hoof up and swings it at my head. I quickly grab it and toss her over me. Luna quickly flies upwards in time. "So thou is not that bad!" I smirk and walk backwards into the darkness. I vanish from her view. "Ha! The darkness is on my side!" Her horn glows and the darkness I hid in moves away. Luna see's me and charges at me. The sword pierces my chest. "How does that feel?" She twist the sword. I just smile at her. "What so funny?"

I lean down to her "I wasn't using the darkness of the night." I slowly turn to smoke. Luna just stood there open muzzle.

"Wh-AGHH!" A black crystal shots through a hoof. I reappear in front of her. I smile and make anther crystal pierce her wing. She drops her sword while I pick it up. I lean down to her height and slowly push her sword into her other wing. She cries out in pain. I drop the sword and lean closer to her ear.

"You have much to learn about the darkness." I lean away and tap her horn. Luna eyes start to go green as purple energy flowed form them. I watches as Luna drops to the floor. I hear a couple of bones snap as she does so but what impress me that I pulled off what I did. I put Luna in a nightmare. Her worst nightmare. Being alone. The fear taste wonderful. I walk back into the throne room to see my master fighting Celestia.

"Your a fool Celestia." Celestia backs up and shoots a spell at him. My master turns to shadow and doges the spell. He turns back to normal and notices me. "Ah is it done?" I nod while I walk back to my post by the throne.

Celestia horn glows again and Luna is dragged into the room. "Luna!" She bring her close and touches her horn with her own.

"Aww." I cry out as I feel the fear faded along the nightmare. I hear my master laugh at my comment.

"Celestia?" Luna cries out.

Celestia lets go of Luna. "We need to do plan B."

"Why not C sister?"

"Luna please no is not the time." Luna nods and get up. They both fly into the air. Their horn glows as the symbol of sun and moon glows behind them.

I notice my master hasn't moved. "Master move!" He doesn't turn to me. He just stares at them.

"Celestia has weaken me. She cheated by using the power of elements to help her. We have lost this battle but we will come back stronger."

"Not if you don't get hit!" He stands still. My body starts to move on it's own. I ran towards my master and push him out of the way. Just in time to hear the horns stop. Ah crap. I turn towards the two Alicorn to see a bright light or gold and white. Crap!

I quickly create a shield of darkness even when I know I'm going to lose. It hits the shield and I'm almost taken out of breath. The shield slowly starts to crack. I turn towards my master. "I see you later if I survive." My master smirks as he nods. Just in time to cause the shield break and I hit by the power of sun and moon. I cry out in pain as I'm sweep off my feet. and hurled into the sky. "I get you for this Celestia and Luna!" I cry out as I see team rocket getting blasted away in my mind.

Crash!

Andddd I'm out.


After the second defeat of King Sombra
Crystal ponies were all on the streets. Partying the defeat the of King Sombra. The elements were also involve. Pinkie was being Pinkie. Fluttershy was in the petting zoo. Twilight was being dragged by Applejack out of the Crystal Empire library. Rainbow was showing off and Rarity was trying her best to look after the Cutie mark crusaders. Since she drawled the shortest straw.

Meanwhile in the Crystal Empire castle. Cadence and shining were looking over the event on the balcony. Celestia and Luna were in the throne room. "Luna!" Luna snaps back to the real world to see Celestia over her. She quickly hides the book she was reading. Celestia uses her magic to get a hold of the book. She reads the cover. Dark- Celestia didn't need to read any more as she need what the book was. She lets out a sigh. "Luna why are you still reading this."

Luna looks at the floor. "Well every since I got beaten by that Sombra servant. I can't stop thinking about him."

"Ohh! Do you love him!" Celestia happy expression stops when she see's Luna face. "Luna?" She sits down and hugs her.

"Sister...I-He the first one I'm truly scared of." Luna starts to shiver in her sister grasp. Celestia slowly strokes her sister mane.

"Shh...it's ok. It's funny I can only barely remember him." Celestia see Luna pouts. "You must tell me if you recognize him." Celestia lets go of her sister. "You...are you jealous her beat you?"

"What no!" She quickly turns and leaves the room. Her muzzle high in the air. Celestia giggles as she goes after her sister.


Some where
A cave in the harsh winter of the Crystal Empire. In the cave was nothing a small flame. A source of heat for the creature within. As black crystal continue to grow inside. They only grow inside to protect. They protect the creature that was throw into the cave by a blast of sun and moon. They are his blanket and shield. As the creature slowly stirs inside.