• Published 4th Jan 2015
  • 1,048 Views, 19 Comments

Pony Tatakai - Adagio Death - Hoshii Niisan



After being defeated by the Rainbooms, Adagio returns to Equestria, only to discover her true self- and her true self is too much.

  • ...
8
 19
 1,048

The Epilouge to Book One

Luna prepared herself. Adagio readied herself as well. Despite being a pegasus on her own without her only friends, she wouldn't go down without a fight, even if it meant she hung on the thin thread of death for a whole year.

"Go ahead," said Adagio, spreading her wings. "Do your worst. Killing you will be easy."

Luna nodded at her, and her eyes turned into a bright white, illuminating her crown. She grew, her legs, her hooves; her teeth turned into sharp pointers. Her mane turned a darker blue. She had turned into Nightmare Moon. "You will fall."

"No I won't," she rebelled, almost lying through her teeth. "Come at me before I come at you, and you'll regret tha-" Nightmare Moon kicked her in the side, the area where her wound was. Blood spilled out, and part of her rib was now sticking out.

"That was just a kick," said Nightmare Moon matter-of-factly. "If I had used my Moon Rain, you would be everywhere." She paused. "Literally, your whole self will be exploded. Everywhere."

A once brave Adagio Dazzle turned into a nervous, sweating, agonized wreck. She wanted to flee, to escape and try to heal. But if a kick caused that much damage...

Wait.

Adagio sensed something in Luna. Was it... hatred? Yes, it was. She sensed it, plain as day. She fed off of the hatred towards her just as the princess charged towards her. When she was only a few feet away, she fell to the floor, and returned to her Princess Luna form. "What are you doing? What is this magic?"

"Think twice next time you feel hate towards me. Think." She sped off, leaving an enraged Princess Luna trying to get her back.

"Let her go," said Celstia, standing up, taking off her tattered banana costume. "If my predictions are correct..."

----------------

Twilight and the others meanwhile tidied the castle up once more, putting the books in their correct shelves, and wiping excess blood off of surfaces and ponies.

"I'm really sorry," Sunset Shimmer said sadly as she straightened the books on a shelf. "I was just so... power crazed. I didn't see what I was getting myself into."

"Oh, that's okay. We forgive you," said Fluttershy warmly. "We can show you about friendship."

"That's right!" Yelled Rainbow Dash excitedly, who had recovered from Pinkie Pie's cupcakes threat towards Sunset.

Twilight went up the stairs to what looked like her bedroom.

"I don't know about you, but I need some sleep."

Comments ( 2 )

Okay! The first book is done. Midterm week is over so I have more time for fanfictions. Since I'm working on two other stories, it may take a bit for the next book to come out. Sorry! :applecry:

5525680 YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login or register to comment