• Published 4th Jan 2015
  • 1,044 Views, 19 Comments

Pony Tatakai - Adagio Death - Hoshii Niisan



After being defeated by the Rainbooms, Adagio returns to Equestria, only to discover her true self- and her true self is too much.

  • ...
8
 19
 1,044

The Rescue

Twilight remained on the floor, uttering small, horrified whimpers. Sunset Shimmer, standing over Twilight, simply uttered a few words that stunned the Sirens.

"If you want my life, you can have it." She looked at Twilight, then Princess Celestia, who lied on the floor as well, drained of all energy. "But if you mean to kill Twilight or Celestia, then I swear on my human world I will fight you to the death." The Sirens remained in their spot, shocked. Nonetheless, they raised their blade, readying their attack, while Sunset got her horn ready. She had meant what she said.

The blade fell down on the unicorn. She tried her best to deflect it. It was successful, but barely. The blade tried to break the surface of the shield, but it was useless. The blade flew back, and in doing so punctured the Sirens. Adagio screamed in pain, for it had hit her. Blood spilled out of the wound, and Sunset Shimmer took care of the other two. Almost involuntarily, she emitted a rainbow, but not just any rainbow. It contained the colors white, yellow, pink, purple, blue, orange, and red.

Red.

It reduced the Sirens to their pony form again, which left Adagio in tears. Not tears of sadness. Tears of anger. Instead of attacking, she spread her wings and sped off, leaving a trail of blood as she went. Sonata and Aria were left behind, looking at each other awkwardly.

A new element.

Twilight opened her eyes, and, however weakly, stood up, her legs wobbling. She repeated her thought out loud. "A new element." She looked wonderingly and afraid at Sunset Shimmer.

A new element.

The voice echoed through Pinkie Pie's head.

The voice echoed through Rainbow Dash's head.

The voice echoed through Rarity's had.

The voice echoed through Applejack's head.

The voice echoed though Fluttershy's head.

The voice echoed through Sunset Shimmer's head.

A new element.

-----------------------

Sunset Shimmer helped up Celestia. Weakly, she managed to stand up, taking into account the 'new element' that was in place now. Twilight started to utter a few words.

"What... element?"

Celestia looked at Twilight. "You must name this element yourself. We've never had an Element of Harmony before that appeared after the main Elements appeared."

Twilight thought of Sunset when she first encountered her. She thought of her when she admitted she knew nothing about friendship. She thought of her when she saved the Rainbooms from the Sirens for the first time. Then she thought of her when she first encounted her again. Before, she was a bully who didn't know any better. Now...

Twilight knew what element she was destined to represent. "Sunset Shimmer," she said hoarsely, walking toward her, ready for a hug. "You must represent the element of Forgiveness."

Princess Celestia looked at her wonderingly, with a smile on her face. "Because...?"

"When friends make a mistake, a true friend will forgive you for your mistake. Sunset Shimmer taught me that just because someone seems like a mean bully on the outside, that doesn't mean they're mean on the inside. They may just be lost because they don't know friendship and what it is yet."

Twilight smiled, closed her eyes, and all over Equestria, the Mane Six were suddenly in the room as well.

"Whoa!" Exclaimed Sonata, "Is that what those Rainbooms look like here? Awesome!"

"What the heck happened?" Asked Applejack, wiping extra bits of hay from her back and mane. "I was working in the barn, and suddenly I'm teleported here!"

"Yeah," said Rainbow Dash, eyeing at Sunset Shimmer. "And who's that?"

Twilight remembered that the other five ponies never actually got a look at her. "This is Sunset Shimmer." She wrapped a hoof around her.

"What?!?" Rarity screamed. "That horrid monster who stole your crown?" Sunset Shimmer adopted a glum face at this comment.

"Turn her into cupcakes!" Yelled Pinkie Pie. Rainbow Dash cringed, then flew to a corner to cry her eyes out.

Twilight remained there calmly. Fluttershy looked at Sunset. "She doesn't seem so... bad."

"She isn't," Twilight replied, trying to restrain Pinkie from her efforts to chop her horn off. The mere sight of it sent Rainbow Dash into a fit of hysteria. "It's a long story, I assure you."

"Does that explain the voice in our heads, and all of us being teleported here?" Asked Rarity, edging towards Sunset.

"It does, she's in fact a new element."

Pinkie Pie ceaced her bout of rage on Sunset, blushing as she backed away. She asked, "How is that even possible?"

She explained the adventures in the human world. Sonata corrected her when she exaggerated, but she was in fact jealous.

----------------

Adagio cried as she sped through Ponyville, but she was headed to Canterlot, and that was her only goal.

Upon her arrival, she trotten angrily and weakly to the castle. To her, Celestia was dead. The guards tried to stop her, and ask where she was headed. She answered with a punch from her hoof and then her wing. The guard were out cold despite their helmets and armor. She stomped defiantly down the hall. The blood trail was gone by the time she entered the room to see Celestia munching on some cake in a banana costume. "I'M A BANANA, I'M A BANA-" She stopped, almost throwing up her cake. A bit exited her mouth. Strawberry cake. Her eyes were as wide as dinner plates. Adagio Dazzle wasted no time knocking her out and kicking her in the head.

It wasn't long before Luna entered the room. She looked confused and afraid at the same time. Once she recognized her, she dashed towards her, using her Magic Blood Slicer. But it was too late. Celestia lay motionless on the floor. Luna felt her neck for a pulse. It wasn't normal, but it was there. Luna turned to Adagio. "I won't watch my sister die again." She shed a tear as she remembered how she almost killed her sister when she assumed the role of Nightmare Moon in a jealous rage. "You will die." She readied her horn and spread her wings. She was serious.

"Prepare yourself."