• Published 2nd Jan 2015
  • 3,246 Views, 142 Comments

New Year's Kiss - Luvbuttonmash



Pinkie and Cheese plan a New Years Eve party

  • ...
7
 142
 3,246

Chapter 11

Author's Note:

Here ya go! One updated chapter hot and ready!

Now stop pestering me.

"I don't understand why I need to know about love. I already know what love is! I love you guys," Pinkie whined. They were all still sitting in the dressing room.

"There's something going on with you and that Cheese guy. Pinkie, you know you can tell us anything, right?" Rainbow said, looking at Pinkie.

"Yeah, but there's nothing going on between me and him. Look, I need to get flowers for the party. Cheesie might be waiting at the shop right now, so if you'll excuse me," Pinkie tried to get out of the doorway, but Rarity was still blocking it.

"Okay, THAT'S IT!" Pinkie moved backwards and started to charge at Rarity. Instead of hitting her, though, she jumped through the hole between her right leg and arm. She landed on her feet perfectly, and stuck her tongue out at all of her friends.

"Try to catch me!" She yelled, and she ran out of the store.

"GET HER!" They all shouted, and they proceeded to run out the store doors, leaving Fluttershy behind.

"Guys? I have to take off- oh I don't care," She came out of the dressing room with her clothes and purse and went straight up to the counter.

"Can I pay for this dress?"


"Ugh. Where did she go?!" Rainbow asked.

"Didn't she say she was going to the flower shop?" Sunset asked.

"Right! Let's go!" Rarity said. They went their separate ways to get to the flower shop the fastest before Pinkie did.

Rarity went to the side of the mall where most of the clothing was present. She tried her best to find the mall map and to resist going into any of the stores.

Must...resist...FASHION, she thought, looking at all of the store names. She finally found a mall map and tried to locate the nearest flower shop.

Seeing that the mall had nine levels, Rarity had to pick one that was below her, which was Level 6 to 9. She finally spotted a flower shop that was on Level 7.

"Got it!" She said, and she ran to the nearest set of stairs. She had to move fast. As soon as she was at the bottom of the stairs, she saw a streak of pink run right past her.

"PINKIE!" Rarity shouted, and she ran after that pink streak of light, careful not to bump into any of the younger shoppers.

"Ha! Can't catch me!" Pinkie yelled to Rarity, which made her go even faster than before.

~*~*~*~*~*

"If I was Pinkie, where would I go?" Applejack asked herself, examining her surroundings. She was at the food court on Level 7. She ran through it, careful not to try and smell the delicious scents that came from the local fast-food joints. Just as she was nearing the end, a pink streak of light zoomed past her.

"Huh?" Applejack said. She turned around to see Rarity right behind it. She crashed right into Applejack, who fell on the floor.

"Rarity? What in tarnation are you chasin'?" she asked.

"OBVIOUSLY Pinkie," Rarity said, getting herself up. Applejack held her hand out to Rarity, and she grabbed it, pulling her up from the floor.

"I am having some serious de ja vu here," Rarity said.

"Wait..that was PINKIE?!" Applejack asked.

"Yeah," Rarity said.

"Then what are we standin' around here for? Let's get her!" Applejack said, and they both followed Pinkie to the flower shop.

Soon, everyone was together and they all chased Pinkie to the flower shop. That is, until they were stopped by a mall cop.

"What are you doing running all over the place?" he asked all five of them.

"We're trying to stop that girl from running so fast, officer," Sunset said, pointing towards the streak of light that started to disappear.

"I'll get her. Meanwhile, this is just a warning. If I catch any of you running through here again, you'll be escorted out of the lot. Understand?" he said, putting his hands on his hips. Everyone nodded, and the cop walked away to try and catch Pinkie.

"You guys think he'll catch her?" Fluttershy asked her friends.

"Not a chance," Rainbow said, crossing her arms. They all decided to just wait outside of the mall for Pinkie to come out with Cheese, which took longer than expected.

"Ugh. Where is Pinkie Pie? She was supposed to come here HOURS ago," Rainbow grunted, leaning against the wall.

"Patience, Rainbow Dash. She might be coming out any second now," Rarity reassured her.


Pinkie was running all over the place until she was sure she lost them. She then stopped herself and sat down on a bench to take a breath of fresh air. After, she got up and made her way to the flower shop. When she saw Cheese, she skipped towards him to say hi.

"Hey Cheesie!" she squealed, hugging him behind his back.

"Oh! Hey Pinks. I've been waiting here forever wondering if you were even coming!" Cheese said, turning around to face Pinkie.

"I've been her for a while actually! Shopping with my friends and running away from them," Pinkie said, wiping her forehead .

"No wonder you're sweating. Wait, why were you running away from your friends?" Cheese asked, scratching his head.

"They wanted to talk about a touchy subject to me," Pinkie said.

"Really? What was it about?" Cheese asked.

"Oh look! Roses! The most romantic flowers in the world! Rarity told me that," she said. She walked over towards the roses and picked one out, smelling it softly.

"Smell like..roses," Pinkie said. She put the flower in Cheese's face so he could smell it too.

"You're right," Cheese said."You wanna get these?"

"Of course I do! This will go perfect with the balcony. We're also gonna need daisies, periwinkles, tulips, and," she stopped when she saw a pink flower with a bunch of heart-shaped petals on it."That one."

After picking the flowers out and paying for them, they slowly blended in with the rest of the crowd and shopped for more supplies, and some food, too. After, they decided to call it a day and get out of the mall.

"Well, that was fun," Cheese said, carrying some of the bags from the stores they went to.

"Sure was! Too bad we have to end it," Pinkie said. They both walked out of the entrance to see all of Pinkie's friends waiting on the side.

"Guys? Where have you been?" Pinkie asked.

"Here. Waiting for you," Rainbow said.

"Aww! That's so sweet! Now you can help me carry all of this stuff," Pinkie said, holding out some of the bags she was carrying.

"ONLY if you promise to listen to us when we get to my place," Rarity said. Pinkie sighed.

"Fine. See ya later, Cheesie!" Pinkie said, waving to him.

"Bye Pinks!" He said, and he went to his care with some of the things.

"Okay, Pinkie. Let's help you with those bags," Applejack said, and the rest of the gang picked some bags up and and setted out to Applejack's truck.

I can't believe this is happening, Pinkie thought.