• Published 1st Jan 2015
  • 14,869 Views, 2,335 Comments

Fimfic Authors Are In Your Bed - Admiral Biscuit



A collaborative collection of stories about finding ponies in your bed.

  • ...
72
 2,335
 14,869

PreviousChapters Next
A Self-Insert Is In Your Bed (warewolves)

A Self Insert Is In Your Bed
warewolves

You dump your bills on the floor, heaving a sigh as you close your eyes. Your brain didn’t want to admit it, but you knew what day it was. Sure, normally a Monday was always a terrible day, the end of a wonderful weekend of peace and potato chips. However, there was an even bigger reason why you were dreading today.

You wonder how many would call you insane for saying you are worried about your bed. At the very least, they might try to make lewd jokes about it. Your lip curls up in distaste, there were some things you just didn’t joke about. Unless you were drunk, in which case all bets were off.

Opening the door to your room, you are forced to consider the fact this pony was unlike any you had seen. It was a red and black Alicorn, and its butt had a picture of the universe, at least from what you recognised, on its flank. At the moment the alicorn was smoking a cigarette while somehow texting into a phone. As your eyes met, the pony gives a smirk.

“Hey, I’m Gary, but you can call me Stue-d, stud. I stuttered a bit there.” This ‘Gary’ sits up, tossing the cigarette onto your table, leaving burn marks. You silently mourn it, knowing those kinds of marks never came out, and said a lot about you, who owned the room. Picking up the cigarette in disgust, you toss it into the bin, and turn to Gary.

“Listen, Gary-” Unsurprisingly, he cut you off as he leapt into the air to hover slightly above you. Secretly, you wonder if that was due to you being taller, and him feeling ‘less’ because of it. Shaking your head, you force yourself to focus. It didn’t matter who was bigger. Well, you wouldn’t deny it wasn’t a bad thing either.

“Listen, I’m a human who just became the seventh element and I’m currently looking for the other elements so I can convince them I’m a good guy despite the fact I grew up in the Everfree but am apparently a human.”

Wait, what?

Forcing your brain to disregard everything you heard, and decide to just focus on what Gary was asking for. At the very least, he hadn’t done any harm beyond marking your furniture. Silently you mourned the fact your standards had lowered so much a mark was considered a good outcome.

“You just missed them, take the thingymabob to the dealio and you can find them.” You decide to just make something up, knowing if this pony was smart, he would instantly recognize it from the bored expression and obvious missing words.

“Of course!” And so, Gary Stue/d grabbed your computer, and smashed it into your bed, creating a purple portal. You watch as he gives a single wave, and jumps into it. As it vanishes, you fall to the ground, tears coming down your eyes as you begin to pull at your hair, staring toward the ceiling.

“My computer!”

“Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooe!”

PreviousChapters Next