• Published 8th Jan 2015
  • 1,592 Views, 6 Comments

A New Member - BronyGuardian200



Adagio and Aria have left Sonata. What will she do?

  • ...
6
 6
 1,592

A Bit Of A Shock

Sonata has felt a lot better after that day with Pinkie. She even thought about going back to CHS. The next day, she stood in front of the school. She took deep breaths.

"Ok. Ok. I can do this." She said.

She walked through the doors and everybody looked at her. She whimpered but kept walking. People kept giving her angry looks. She suddenly heard a cheerful voice.

"Hi Sonata!!!" The voice said.

Sonata looked around but couldn't find where the voice was coming from.

"Sonata!!! Over here!!!" The voice yelled.

Sonata looked down one of the hallways and found Pinkie standing there. She walked over to Pinkie.

"People keep giving me angry looks Pinkie." Sonata said.

"Don't worry Sonata. I'm taking you to a room where you won't get an angry looks." Pinkie replied.

Sonata smiled as Pinkie led her down the hallway. Soon enough, Pinkie opened a door.

"Here she is girls." Pinkie said when she opened the door.

Sonata walked inside and felt like running back out. Sitting at a table was AppleJack, Fluttershy, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, and Sunset Shimmer.

There were 2 empty seats. Sonata sat in one and Pinkie sat in the other. Rainbow stared at Sonata with a grim look.

"Girls, this is Sonata. I see a good side in her. All of you should see a good side in her too."

"Ummm... I see a good side in her....." Fluttershy said.

"So do I." Rarity said.

"Honestly, I see a good side." AppleJack said.

Ehhhh... I guess I see a good side in her." Rainbow Dash said.

Everyone looked at her.

"OK, OK. I see a good side in her." Rainbow Dash said.

"Group hug!!!" Pinkie exclaimed.

Suddenly, everyone hugged around Sonata. For once, she felt good and happy.

Author's Note:

Things are getting better for Sonata. Hope you liked.