• Published 31st Dec 2014
  • 454 Views, 3 Comments

The Cannon Is Destroyed!!! - BronyGuardian200



The party cannon is gone...

  • ...
 3
 454

Getting Her Friends

Before Mr. and Mrs. Cake left, they went to Pinkie's room to check on her. She was still sitting there like a statue. They walked out of Sugar Cube Corner and put a "Closed For Right Now" sign on the door. They walked to the library to see Twilight.

"Are you sure getting her friends will work?" Mrs. Cake asked.

"Of course it will. It has to." Mr. Cake replied.

They knocked on the library door and Spike opened the door.

"Hi Mr. and Mrs. Cake." Spike said.

"Hi Spike. Is Twilight here?" Mrs. Cake asked.

"Yeah. She's upstairs." Spike replied.

They both walked upstairs and found Twilight reading a book.

"Hi Twilight." Mr. Cake said.

Twilight put down the book and looked to them.

"Hi. What can I do for you? Need me to enchant a cake for someone?" She asked.

"Well, no. We found Pinkie Pie in her room but she motionless. She seems to be staring at her party cannon, which is destroyed." Mrs. Cake replied.

Twilight swiftly looked up at them.

"Did you just say that Pinkie's party cannon is destroyed?" She asked.

"Yes." The both replied in unison.

"You two go back to Sugar Cube Corner. I'll gather the rest of our friends." Twilight announced.

Mr. and Mrs. Cake both nodded and ran down the stairs. Twilight spread her alicorn wings and flew out the window. Sugar Cube Corner was very close to the library, so Mr. and Mrs. Cake were there in a small number of minutes. They kept the sign on the door because they knew that this was serious. They waited and waited. Finally, they saw Twilight and her friends running towards Sugar Cube Corner. Rainbow Dash was missing from the group. Mr. Cake bit his bottom lip because of this sight.

"Where's Rainbow Dash?" He asked.

"She refused to come." Twilight answered.

"She has to come. It's mandatory." Mr. Cake announced.

Twilight sighed.

"All right. Let's give it a shot." Twilight said as they all started to walk away from Sugar Cube Corner.

Author's Note:

Mr. and Mrs. Cake are going to give it their best shot. Will they get Rainbow Dash to come? Find out in the next chapter.