• Published 31st Dec 2014
  • 455 Views, 3 Comments

The Cannon Is Destroyed!!! - BronyGuardian200



The party cannon is gone...

  • ...
 3
 455

INCOMING!!!

As Pinkie hopped around in circles in her room, she hummed her "Smile" song. This wasn't the first time Pinkie had randomly hopped around her room in circles. She lived in the upstairs room in Sugar Cube Corner, so people downstairs wouldn't hear her jumping. They were used to it and learned to ignore it. Pinkie continued to jump around until she got dizzy. She hopped in a different direction and landed on her bed.

"Woah... Now I'm all dizzy." She said with a laugh.

She quickly grabbed a balloon and drew a face on it. It was Discord's face.

"Look at me. I'm Discord. Chaos. Cotton candy. Chocolate milk rain." Pinkie said, trying to imitate Discord.

She fell on the floor laughing which ended with a pig snort. Suddenly, Pinkie tail started to shake in all directions.

"Ooooooh... My tail's twitching." She said. "That means that something's gonna fall."

She looked around the room for something that might fall. All that she saw was her party cannon.

"Maybe my party cannon is gonna fall through the floor." She said.

At that moment, a voice yelled out: "INCOMING!!!"

Pinkie's window shattered into pieces as something crashed through it. There was a loud crash and a lot of dust. Pinkie coughed and she heard another cough. When the dust cleared, she saw Rainbow Dash against the wall. She was sitting on some rubble. Some light blue colored rubble.

"What the hay?" Dash said as she got up.

It was Pinkie's party cannon, smashed and broken.

"Uh oh." Dash said as she looked at Pinkie Pie.

Pinkie face went blank. In Dash's mind, she knew that this was not good.

Author's Note:

I was going to make this story just 1 chapter but I decided to split it into different chapters. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I hope you'll enjoy the next one too.