• Published 1st Jan 2015
  • 1,097 Views, 6 Comments

The Life and Times of Flash Sentry - LuRose98



As Flash Sentry brings his marefriend Twilight Sparkle to his parents, his life is explained and recaped.

  • ...
16
 6
 1,097

The Birth of a Warrior


"You're doing great Mrs. Sentry. Just a few more pushes." Dr Stethoscope said

"I don't think I can take it any more doctor!" the mare in pain said in between breathing breaks "Put me out of my misery!"

Dr Stethoscope was a grey unicorn with a white mane cut into a business cut, green eyes, and a stethoscope for a cutie mark. He was wearing a white lab coat, with a white mask covering his mouth and nose. He was overseeing the labor of Fiona Sentry an orange pegasus with a red mane, dark blue eyes, and bouquet of flowers for a cutie mark. Her husband Fuego (Spanish word for fire) a red pegasus with a dark blue mane, green eyes, and a pitch on yellow and orange fire for a cutie mark was holding her hoof tightly as he watched in agony his wife gave birth to their son.

"Come on you can do it Fifi." Fuego said "You've made it this far. Just a little more. He's coming."

"Easy for you to say. You're not squeezing out a watermelon from your private parts!" Fiona shouted "Oh somepony please make this stop!"

"Ok I see the head. He's almost there. Keep it coming." Dr Stethoscope encouraged

Suddenly, Fiona let out a high pitch a scream so loud the entire hospital heard which was immediately drowned out by the high cries of a colt as he came out of Fiona.

"Here he is. Your little guy." Dr Stethoscope announced handing the colt over to his mother. "Now was that so bad?"

"Oh my gosh. He's perfect. Don't you think so dear." The new mother asked Fuego then cutted the umbilical cord using his mouth.

"He sure is Fifi. He sure is." Fuego answered looking at his son. The newborn colt had an orange coat and dark blue eyes like his mother which matched his dark blue mane from his father. The new parents smiled as their son was taken to be cleaned up and checked out by the nurses.

"Look I'm sorry about what happened back there." Fiona said "I shouldn't have shouted at you."

"That's ok Fifi." Fuego responded "I remember my mother being like that when she was in labor with my brother. What matters now is that you and the baby are ok." Fuego then kissed his wife on the lips

"You know Mrs. Sentry, you didn't have that long of a labor." Dr Stethoscope said taking off his mask "You came here only an hour ago and started pushing 15 minutes ago."

"Really? Wow. I guess the little guy wanted to come in a flash." Fuego joked

"That's it. That's what we'll name him." Fiona said

"What will we called him dear?" Fuego asked

"Flash. Flash Warden Sentry."

"Flash? I like it ." Fuego said as the nurse handed the colt back to his mother now wrapped in a blue blanket ,sucking on a pacifier and his eyes were closed.

"Come here little guy." Fiona said as she held him close Then the couple said in unison:

"Welcome to the world Flash Warden Sentry."

Author's Note:

And that's how Flash Sentry was born. Now depending on time, I think this story is either going to be a month long, six month long, or even a year long story depending on if I have time regarding school and other activities. I'll keep you guys posted.