• Published 6th Jan 2015
  • 3,097 Views, 62 Comments

TwiDash Prompt Collab - TwiDashCollabs



Mini-stories of everyone's favorite pegasus and unicorn-turned-alicorn ship written by TwiDash group members.

  • ...
13
 62
 3,097

PreviousChapters Next
Tour - Cynical

The cloud-house slowly appeared, coming closer and closer as a large hot air balloon rose to meet it. Its lone occupant was currently talking to her companion, flying by her own wings alongside it.

“So remind me again why you never showed any of the girls around here?”

The pegasus rubbed her head somewhat bashfully, pushing a lock of rainbow-coloured hair over her eyes in the process.

“Well, you know I’ve always been eager for the attention?” she replied sheepishly. Twilight Sparkle nodded and Rainbow Dash continued, “Well, getting away from the world is nice too… I just like having a place which no-pony else really knows about if you get me.”

Twilight nodded again as Rainbow started guiding the balloon forwards towards her house by a small rope hanging over the side, “I suppose so, so why are you showing me around then?” Twilight replied, a hoof around one of the supports as Rainbow propelled them onwards, closer and closer towards the house.

Rainbow said something unintelligible around the rope in her mouth and sped up slightly, letting go of the rope when they were almost at the house, “I guess because, well, what with everything going on lately and that…” Twilight winced, “Well, I thought you might like to borrow a bit of haven too, I know the library isn’t exactly isolated.”

Twilight smiled faintly at Rainbow, the events from a week ago still raw in her memory, “Thanks Rainbow… I don’t really know what to say.” She said, choking up slightly before taking a deep breath and hopping out the balloon onto the clouds below, cloud-walking spell already firmly in place. “So, are you going to give me the tour?” she asked, looking back at Rainbow, only now alighting on the cloud next to her.

The effect was instantaneous, Rainbow smiled brightly at Twilight before taking her hoof and all-but dragging her to the door, pushing it open and bringing Twilight along for the ride as she sped into her house, the door slamming shut behind her as it rebounded off the wall.

PreviousChapters Next