• Published 6th Jan 2015
  • 3,096 Views, 62 Comments

TwiDash Prompt Collab - TwiDashCollabs



Mini-stories of everyone's favorite pegasus and unicorn-turned-alicorn ship written by TwiDash group members.

  • ...
13
 62
 3,096

PreviousChapters Next
Potion - Tavi n Scratch

The sweet vapors twisted their way through my mind, it smelled like Ponyville after rain and fresh parchment. A clever ruse if I do say so myself. This potion is a tricky brew, making itself appealing to anyone exposed to the smell, giving of an aroma that the mind perceives to be the most pleasant, when in actuality it smells like a simple flower. The entire process was mesmerizing, and highly illegal.

Long ago, the brewing of love potions was outlawed, I can see why. Administer a love potion to anyone and you’ll have them wrapped around your hoof, one could easily topple a nation, overthrow a government, or make away with the most valuable items in pony history.

But of course that’s not what I’m intending to do. I’m trying to not just stimulate obsession, I want to create love from nothing, true love. Well not really nothing, there is already an established friendship, I just need to make it more.

I’m still surprised that I was able to take rejection in stride, that I kept a level head and showed no disappointment. Now that I think about it, I don’t believe I showed any emotions. It was really pitiful, everything I felt for her, and none of the feeling was returned. But that matters little.

Rainbow Dash, you will be mine.

PreviousChapters Next