• Published 6th Jan 2015
  • 3,090 Views, 62 Comments

TwiDash Prompt Collab - TwiDashCollabs



Mini-stories of everyone's favorite pegasus and unicorn-turned-alicorn ship written by TwiDash group members.

  • ...
13
 62
 3,090

PreviousChapters Next
Cookies - Subsolar Drift

It was a cool fall afternoon when the smell of chocolate chip cookies baking wafted through the library. Upstairs, Twilight Sparkle was wrapped in a blanket, reading the latest Daring Doo, and starting to get hungary. When she smelled the cookies, her stomach growled, breaking her focus on the book. She stood and stretched, taking a minute to bask in the wonderful smell before heading downstairs to find the cookies which were producing the wonderful aroma.

Entering the kitchen, Twilight stopped dead in her tracks. A battlefield of batter, flour, eggs, and sugar met her gaze. In the center of it all sat her marefriend, eyes closed sniffing the heavenly aroma in the air while covered in the ingredients she had been using. Hearing the gasp from Twilight, Rainbow’s eyes shot open in shock and fear. She turned slowly to the unicorn and smiled guiltily.

Twilight walked slowly towards her while purveying the mess. She stopped just in from of Dash and looked down on her. She leaned in, bringing her face close to Dash. Dash cringed in fear, wary of the wrath of her lover. Twilight opened her mouth, only to lick a bit of batter of Dash’s nose. With a chuckle, she sat down next to her surprised marefriend and smelled the air.

Dash laughed and pulled Twilight next to her and there they both sat waiting for the sweet treat to exit the oven.

PreviousChapters Next