• Published 6th Jan 2015
  • 3,095 Views, 62 Comments

TwiDash Prompt Collab - TwiDashCollabs



Mini-stories of everyone's favorite pegasus and unicorn-turned-alicorn ship written by TwiDash group members.

  • ...
13
 62
 3,095

PreviousChapters Next
Revolution - Lambda462

"Ponyville citizens, be aware you are required to be inside at nightfall. Failure to comply with this regulation shall be met with severe punishment by the Lunar guard.” Speakers all over Ponyville transmitted the same messages over and over, reminding its citizens of the new rules that came with the sudden change in government with a metallic-sounding voice.

Blindly trotting through the streets, Rainbow Dash scowled, angry at the Lunar guard. First they had taken away the skies by not allowing her to fly above a hundred meters and now she had to be inside before nightfall. It was getting crazier and crazier. At least there were no battles here… Rumor was it that there were still ponies who dared to oppose Queen Luna after her swift revolt. Most ponies were afraid what might happen to them if they dared to say anything negative about their new leader… The way Celestia had been dealt with was still fresh in everypony’s memories. Dash and her friends still opposed Luna’s new regime and, more importantly, were still loyal to Celestia. But even Twilight had agreed it would be better to keep quiet for now, their biggest priority being each other’s safety.

She was suddenly snapped out of her reverie by a gruff, male voice. “CITIZEN! This is a restricted area! What is your business here?”

Rainbow cursed under her breath; Without noticing she had trotted right into one of the new restricted industrial areas of the formerly small town. Panicking slightly, she began stammering. “I-Uhm, ju-“

“As I expected, you were up to no good. You will be taken into custody, citizen.”

Before Dash could say anything, the unicorn guard unceremoniously picked her up with his magic, causing Rainbow to float in the air helplessly. “Hey! You can’t just do this!”

The guard laughed sarcastically. “Yes I can.”

Rainbow Dash tried struggling against the magical field for a moment longer, even though she knew it was helpless: These guards were trained exceptionally well, leaving her no possible way to escape.

Just beginning to wonder what was going to happen to her now, there was a bright, purple blast, blinding Rainbow temporarily. She felt herself fall to the ground, thankfully landing on all fours. When her eyesight slowly returned to her, the guard lay unconscious on the cold, stone ground, and Twilight Sparkle was glaring at him, standing a few meters away. After a second, she quickly galloped towards Rainbow. “Rainbow, are you alright?!” she asked, sounding quite concerned.

“Y-yeah… Thanks Twi…” The other replied, looking from the Guard to Twilight and back. The situation began to dawn upon her more and more; they were in deep trouble. Death penalty was the punishment for attacking a guard. “You shouldn’t have done that, though. They’ll be looking for both of us now! Dammit Twilight…” She said, her voice growing louder.

The purple unicorn looked genuinely hurt at this, softly muttering “I was just trying to help”

Regretting snapping at the unicorn already, Rainbow quickly walked up to the unicorn, speaking softly. “That’s alright, I still appreciate it… I don’t know what they might have done to me.” Silence fell between them for a second, after which Dash continued. “We’ll make it out of this mess. Together.”

PreviousChapters Next