• Published 6th Jan 2015
  • 3,095 Views, 62 Comments

TwiDash Prompt Collab - TwiDashCollabs



Mini-stories of everyone's favorite pegasus and unicorn-turned-alicorn ship written by TwiDash group members.

  • ...
13
 62
 3,095

PreviousChapters Next
Cooking - bats

“Oh, Twilight, it’s terrible!”

“What is it, Rainbow?”

“It was a massacre. I’ve never seen anything so awful. It’s like Discord and Chrysalis had a foal and it was possessed by Nightmare Moon, and then Foalcord Moonsalis decided it wanted to show off like Trixie except with breakin’ stuff!”

“Rainbow…so many things were wrong with what you just said my head hurts. But later for that, what happened? And where?”

“In the kitchen!”

“…”

“Isn’t it terrible?”

“Rainbow Dash…Wha…What the—how did—whe—?”

“An’ you thought I was over-reacting!”

“This is a pot of water, Rainbow. Why is it on fire? How is it on fire? It’s still full of water; water isn’t flammable!”

“I know, right?”

“And, and, why is there a can of beans on the ceiling? How is it on the ceiling; it doesn’t even look open! And what the heck is this over here—are these daisies battered in fondue?! …Rainbow Dash, did you make this mess?”

“…”

“…”

“…The kitchen can’t contain my awesomeness?”

“…”

“Er, uh, uhm…I love you, Twi’.”

“…I love you too, you moron. Ugh, so I’ll forgive you on one condition.”

“Oh yeah?”

“Tell me how you got the water to catch on fire.”

“Uh…pegasus magic?”

“…That’s a better excuse than Pinkie Sense, I guess.”

“Rockin’! Wanna go make-out?”

“…Yes. Hold on a sec. HEY SPIKE!”

PreviousChapters Next