• Published 6th Jan 2015
  • 3,082 Views, 62 Comments

TwiDash Prompt Collab - TwiDashCollabs



Mini-stories of everyone's favorite pegasus and unicorn-turned-alicorn ship written by TwiDash group members.

  • ...
13
 62
 3,082

PreviousChapters Next
Soliloquy - Liquidfirest0rm

"Alright, Twilight, you can do this. Just go up there and ask her." Twilight told herself as she placed below Rainbow's cloud home.

"You can't just blurt it out like that!"

"Why not? The best way to get a direct answer is with a direct answer." She nodded smugly.

"Yeah, in a classroom. This calls for finesse! You have to lead into it."

"But that will take too long, and she'll probably get bored and run off!"

"She'll probably run off if you just go up there and ask directly too."

She sat down with a dejected sigh.

"Why is this so hard?" She said looking up at the cloud above her.

"Because good things are worth the effort it takes to get them."

“Well, she’s definitely worth the effort.” She said with a small smile. “So how are we going to do this? Direct questioning is out as well as a long conversation leading into it. What else is there?”

“Leave a note on her door!”

“No, that would take too long to get an answer back.”

She pondered this conundrum silently for a few minutes. Suddenly she sprang to her hooves, wings flared out wide.

“That’s perfect!” She exclaimed and took off into the sky.

She flew the short distance up to Rainbow’s cloud home. Landing on the fluffy surface, it took a couple of seconds to catch her balance, still not being used to standing on clouds. Once she had settled, she strolled up to the front door and knocked, a look of confidence on her face. She’d thought of the perfect plan, there was no way she could fail now.

After a moment or two, the cloud door opened, revealing a sleepy looking pegasus, still rubbing one of her eyes. The sight caused all of her plans to fall apart, her thoughts jumping ship, leaving her to face this alone. She stood there with her mouth open and a blank expression on her face.

“Oh hey, Twi.” She paused to let out an enormous yawn. “What brings you up here.” She finished, scratching her head.

Twilight continued to stare at her for a few minutes before her mouth started working of it’s own accord.

“Rainbow Dash, would you go out with me?”

PreviousChapters Next