• Published 28th Dec 2014
  • 8,271 Views, 321 Comments

The Lost Siren - Dreagknight-LostWriter



After being abandoned by her sisters and both physically and emotionlly tormented by the students of CHS, Sonata has no place to go until someone was willing to help her out.

  • ...
34
 321
 8,271

The Mall *3rd person short*

Sonata walked in the mall with Rarity, Sunset and Fluttershy. Sonata was tired and exhausted with sleep deprived, but she was sorta happy that three of the six girls had asked her if she wanted to go to the mall with them. Rarity, who had driven them to the mall, was chatting with Sunset over something recently that had happened. Sonata kept quiet and walked behind the girls; Fluttershy, who was at her side, was looking at her with concern

“I still can’t believe it, and Blitz forgot?” Sunset asked as they enter the mall.

“Apparently. How could he manage to forget something so important?” Rarity said.

“Well, he has been busy," Sunset said, taking a glance back at Sonata. “So I can see why he forgot.”

“Well, yes he has, but he will be in for a surprise when he gets back to his apartment.”

“Wish I could see the look on his face.” Sunset said, stifling a giggle.

“Why wish, we can have Blitz meet us here before he goes home.”

Sunset grew a grin on her face as she took out her phone, sending a text to Blitz. Sonata just watch how the two girls interacted with each other, her eyes threatening to water up. Sonata lowered her head some more as Rarity lead them to a clothes store. Fluttershy poked at Sonata’s side and asked her if she was okay. Sonata half heartedly nodded as she digged her hands further into her hoodie's pocket. Fluttershy frowned at Sonata’s response and offer her a Jolly Rancher. Sonata took the candy and place it in her mouth, the blue raspberry flavor causing her eyes to cross at the surprise bitterness flavor, her hand half covering her mouth.

Fluttershy saw the immediate effect the candy had on Sonata. “Oh I’m sorry, I didn't know. Umm, if you want, I got a different flavor or maybe-”

It's okay!" Sonata interjected, the bitter flavor savoring down. “Just been awhile since I had any bitter candy.”

Sonata saw Rarity glancing at her, then turned her attention back to Sunset and they started to whispering to each other. Sonata couldn't fully hear what they was saying, but she was able to make out a few words.

“Do you think she maybe…”

“I dont know...”

“Well you did it yourself…”

“...I felt horrible…”

“...have to check her arms...”

“...her sleeves are…”

Sonata didn't understand what they were talking about, but she knew it was about her and her arms. Sonata pull her sleeves a little tighter from within her hoodie's pocket as they walk into the first clothing store.

The store was average to Sonata’s usually take, but she really didn't care for the clothes. Fluttershy and Sunset pull themself away from the group as they started to look at the variety of clothes styles, Rarity pull Sonata along with her as her eyes darted around the clothes.

“Do you see anything you like or want?” Rarity asked.

“I don’t have any money," Sonata said in a shallow voice.

“That is quite alright, let me worry about the money.” Rarity said, placing both hands on Sonata’s shoulder.

Sonata gave a slight nod and started to walk around the store, Rarity following at her side. Sonata couldn't find anything that peaked her interest in the few minutes that she had looked around. Sonata liked all the clothes, but she couldn't find it in herself to get anything that would show her off. Sonata told Rarity she couldn't find anything, Rarity gave a disappointed sigh and said give her a couple of seconds and she would find something.

Leaving Rarity to do her thing, Sonata walked around to see what Fluttershy and Sunset were buying. Sonata found Fluttershy with an olive green vest on. Sonata didn't really understand the shy girl, she knew that Fluttershy was shy and tend to stay out of public sight, but why did she only wear a tank top that showed her chest off to the public? The vest wasn’t that much different, but it add another layer to her that was more subtle for the girl. Walking down the other isles, Sonata search for where Sunset could be. Walking towards the entrance of the store, Sonata found Sunset talking to another person. A girl with silver hair, purple eyes and a star clipper in her hair. From the way Sunset was positioning herself, it didn't look like she was enjoying their talk. Sonata felt a hand on her shoulder as she was gently pulled away from her spot.

“Darling, I found the most wonderful outfit for you that you must on!" Rarity said, turning Sonata around.

“Rarity, who is Sunset speaking to?” Sonata asked. Even though she seen the girl before, she didn't know who she was.

“Oh err, hehe, don't worry about it, I’m sure it's just nothing.” Rarity said, through nervous chuckles.

Sonata took the clothes Rarity had given her. Taking one last looked back, Sonata saw that the girl was pointing to someone in the store with an angry expression, and it looked like her finger was pointing in her direction.

“I will go talk to them while you change into those.” Rarity said, seeing Sonata eyes drifting back.

“Ok.” Sonata answered, watching Rarity turning around and heading to where Sunset was.

With the clothes on her arm, Sonata walk into a changing booth and looked at what Rarity picked out for her. She had a light magenta short sleeve button up shirt with a mini black vest, she also had a sparkly dark purple frilly skirt. Slowly changing into the outfit, Sonata looked at herself in the mirror. On normal circumstances, she would prefer this type of clothing and she actually liked how she looked in it. Yet she knew she would never be able to wear this in public and felt it would be a waste on her. Still, she knew Rarity would be waiting outside to see how she looked in it. Opening the door, Sonata saw Rarity eyeing some bracelets on a counter.

“H-how do I look?” Sonata asked, stepping out of the booth.

Rarity turned to looked at her, her eyes glancing towards Sonata arms before smiling and walking over. “You look marvelous darling, I have a keen eye for these type of things, so you can trust my word on that.”

“T-thanks.” Sonata said with a weak smile.

Rarity had Sonata try on a few bracelets and accessories before finding the right combo that suit her perfectly. Sonata, feeling a twange of insecurity, went back and change into her old clothes. On Rarity insistence, Sonata decided to buy the new outfit, but told Rarity this was the only one she wanted, to Rarity’s disappointment. Going up to the counter, Sonata saw that Rarity already had a stack of clothes she was buying, Fluttershy and Sunset only buying a couple of things.

“Sunset, I see you're going for a new look.” Rarity stated, seeing the clothes in Sunset’s hand.

“Yeah, figure a new look can help with the new me.” Sunset said, placing her clothes on the counter behind Raritys.

Sunset had a new pair of black boots with a yellow line on them and a leather jacket that match her boots. Sunset also had a cyan dress shirt with a yellow opague frill bottom and some light blue legging pants.

“I can even switch between my two jackets now.” Sunset said, a sheepish smile on her face

Fluttershy was holding her vest and a pink sunhat she had picked out and laid those on the counter as well. After the girls had paid for their stuff, Rarity said that there spa appointment was next. Sonata wasn't sure about the spa or why Rarity seem so excited for it, but after bit of awkwardness of her changing into nothing but the spa robe and feeling exposed, Sonata felt more relaxed then she had for the past months.

Author's Note:

Just another Sonata prospective that I thought of. I won't have a Sonata short EVERY time Sonata is alone or away from Blitz, but most of the time I will. I may even do a prospective of her with Blitz, who knows.:trollestia:

Anyways, I hoped you enjoy this chapter, leave a comment down below as I do enjoy reading them and I hoped your ready for the next chapter.:twilightsmile: