• Published 27th Dec 2014
  • 598 Views, 7 Comments

The Legend of Cadance A Shining Link between Worlds - Forgotten Legends



Trouble brews in Equesrule as weird paintings appear all over, and worse still this egotistic artist wizard begins turning sages into paintings. Will the hero of legend rise once more?

  • ...
10
 7
 598

Chapter 4 Gearing Up, and The Journey to Save Equesrule Starts

Shining armor left the Castle and headed to the village. Upon arrival he headed to the elder Star Swirl’s cottage on the top of the hill. When he enter his cottage he saw him sleeping standing up muttering things about what’s happening, as he woke him up. He told him about what’s happening.

Star Swirl was shocked at what was happening, and said, “Shining you need to find the pendants of virtue and claim the Master Sword”

Shining nodded and asked, “Where to first?”

Star Swirl told him, “You need to recuse my grandson he is a sage, like rarity. I sent him to investigate a stallion over there, but I fear I may have put him in danger.”

Shining took a deep breath and said, “I’ll go save him as soon as I stock up get a shield and get there. I promise you.”

Star Swirl nodded and said, “Okay, please know this Equesrule’s fate lies in your hands.”

Shining walked out and purchased a shield, and a bottle. He then went to several of his friend’s houses. He was given one thing a butterfly net. He then headed for the Eastern palace and as he entered the old gates he saw two orbs up high, and a sign nearby told him to go check out the house near the castle for items.

As Shining entered his house he saw unique turned it into a shop. As he saw the empty racks he saw on item a bow. Unique noticed him and hugged his new friend.

“Hey Mr. Hero, what are you doing here?” Unique asked.

“I need something to enter the Eastern Palace, this bow might work, how much for it?”

Unique looked at him, “it’s not currently for sale, but you can rent it for ten rupbits.”

Shining paid the amount and headed for the palace, after nailing the orbs the gates opened. Hmm interesting it seems the bow creates arrows interesting. Shining saw a figure up near the door, and ran up to him, it was Caramel, Star Swirl’s grandson.

Caramel saw Shining and asked, “What are you doing all the way out here?”

Shining explained his purpose and as he finished, Caramel laughed it off and headed inside. Shining sighed knowing that Caramel was always a bit bullheaded and never took advice well. So with a deep breath shining entered the palace.

Comments ( 4 )

Oh look, an OC who's apprentice was Shining Armor. Garbage!

Before Reading:

Description:

Shining Armor a apprentice to a blacksmith, soon finds out that he must aquire the three pendants of virtue and the Master Sword. As he begins to save his home he gains help from several friends and soon he defeats the wizard and finds out there is more to his journey.
============================================================
this is A Legend of Zelda: A Link between Worlds crossover
The legend of Zelda is property and trademarked by Nintendo. i take no credit for the main basis of the story. all the zelda items that are changed name wise still belong to Nintendo.

Oh. My. God. I've never seen such bad grammar, but I believe I have. Instead of using "=" you can use the hr tag. You didn't seem to care about proper capitalization at all. *Zelda *I *This, instead of "a" you should use "an". Why did you capitalize a?

Chapters:
They are too short and the prologue is only fifty-two words long.:ajbemused:


From what I have read so far, I can tell there will be lots of grammar errors. I'm not looking forward to reviewing the rest of your chapters. ~Silver Spoon

5430435 Few? I think you mean a lot.

5430938
5430775
I know, i have grammar issues, i'm looking for an editor

Login or register to comment