• Published 1st Jan 2015
  • 2,852 Views, 7 Comments

Freedom? - thenamless



Celestia says I'm too dangerous. Am I? All I want is freedom.

  • ...
5
 7
 2,852

Food and friends

"Morning~" Celestia sings as she enters the room. "Oh come on don't be like that!" Celestia walks over to the sleeping figure and pokes it. "Wake up~" She pokes it again.

"Uh...What time is it?" The figure sits up right. The sounds of it's enchanted chains echo around the room.

"Oh its only sunrise~"

The figure two red eyes stares at Celestia. "Oh...well then goodnight."

"I brought you food~" The figure jumps up. Celestia giggles while levitating a streak towards the figure. The figure greedily grabs it and shallows it down. She walks closer to the figure and pops his nose. "Chew your food. Don't just sallow it." The figure lets out a snort. "I should get a clock for this room. You could at least know the time."

The figure lets out a sigh. "Yeah go ahead. Decorate my prison. Reminded me that I can't see the outside world. At least I can know what TIME it is."

Celestia pouts. "Please don't do this to me. You know why your in here." Celestia turns towards the door. "I would stay here longer but I don't want Lulu getting curious."

Celestia leaves the room and follow the pathway she has takes many times in her life. Up the stairs, across the hallway and through the door. Celestia feels the winds gently breezing across her face. I need to leave soon. She thought to herself. The Everfree forest isn't the safest place to be. Celestia spreads her wings and flies away from her and Luna's old castle.


Well there goes Celestia. I though to myself. I dismiss the flame I created and sit in the darkness. I'm soooo bored...Let's see what the world is up to. I create open a portal and look into it. Let's check on the Elements. Rainbow is asleep. Applejack was working. Fluttershy was looking after her animals. Rarity was working. Pinkie was working. Twilight was reading. Oh my god! Why is it so peaceful in Ponyvillie? Some one attack or come back from the dead or something. Lets check the Alicorns. Celestia was...stuffing her face with cake. Really Celestia? Your addicted to cake. Luna was asleep. Could have fun with that later...I just realise what that sounds like. Cadence was...wow. Stuffing her face with a tub of ice cream. Just like her auntie. I smile as a couple of fillies come into mind. I change the portal to focus on the CMC. The Cutie Mark Crusaders. "What are we going to do today girls?" Spoke Sweetie Bell. They seemed to have no idea.

Ah this is going to be fun. I lean closer to the portal. I feel the chains pulling me away from it but I'm close enough. I gently let out a whisper. "Cutie Mark Crusaders Timberwovles tamers?"

"Ah know girls!" I change the portal back to the sleeping Luna. Let give them some time. Now for this one. I lean close again and cast a spell through the portal.

"No..." I watched as the princess of night start to talk in her sleep as she has a nightmare. It was fun giving her nightmares. Now don't get me wrong. I'm not a bad guy...ish. It's just normally she should be able to control the dreamscape but not when I get involve. "Celestia please...I didn't eat every cake on the planet!" Wow that is some nightmare. I change the portal back to Ponyvillie. Wow... I keep in the laughter as I watch Ponyvillie burst into chaos. Discord would be proud. I wonder if we will ever meet? Anyway back to the topic. It seems my little idea I gave the CMC has made a pack of Timerwolves go berserk in the city. Oh this was going to be good.


Celestia stood in front of Twilight house. Her mane was all ruffled up. Guards were in the background pushing the Timberwolves back to the Everfree. "So you heard a whisper telling you off this idea?" The CMC all nod. Celestia lets out a sigh and allows the CMC to go home. She turns and files towards the Everfree.

After a little walk in her old castle she enters a room. "Ah hello Celestia how may I help you?" Celestia tries to see the source of the voice but there was no light in the room.

"Well first a light would be nice." She hears a hiss. A little while a sudden spawn of flames flying around light up the room. She see the figure in the corner of the room. It stood on its two legs. It's black scales shining of the light. It stretches it's tall, long body. Pops and cracks could be heard from the figure. It's spikes on its back and tail jolt up but slowly back down. It two tails dangles loosely behind it. The sharp point of the end of the tails starch along the floor. He clicks his claws before laying back on the floor. It's red eyes starting at her.

"Sorry that took long. These chains are keeping my magic weak." He brings up his claws to show the crystal chain warped around them. "Maybe if you took them off it can be quicker?"

Celestia shakes her head as she approaches the figure. "You know I can't do that. Plus I know these chain. I was the one who cast them. So you don't try to leave. Anyhow we had a little problem in Ponyvillie and I wonder if you had anything to do with it?"

"No." The figure respond. Celestia stares at the figure. After a little while Celestia horn glows and the chains start to steam. "Ow! Ok I did!" Celestia horn stops glowing while she gets closer.

"What I'm I going to do with you." The figure was about to respond but Celestia raises a hoof. "I'm can't let you go." The figure slowly show a smile.

"I was just pasting the time." Celestia was about to respond but the figure raises a claw. "At least I didn't lie about going to the castle for my safety. When you really wanted to eat cakes." Celestia was now blushing.

"How did you know?"

"I have my ways." The figure lets his long tongue drop out of his mouth. Celestia shivers at the sight. "Ah that is delicious."

Celestia curiosity got the better of her. "What is?"

"The taste of fear."

"But I'm not giving off any."

"Ah but your sister is."

Celestia faces turns to shock. "You didn't." She starts to back away.

"I have to do a little bit of evil. As OW!" Celestia set the chains to gives off a painful ancient magic. She turns and runs out of the room.


"Luna!" Celestia pushes the doors to Luna's room open. She see's her sister laying in bed and was sweating. She was also moving under the covers. Celestia rushes over to Luna and embraces her. "Shh...I'm here now." Luna slowly clams down and wakes up in her sisters hooves.

"Sister? I-I had a nightmare like no other. It involve our mother and she turned evil. I-I." Luna couldn't speak no more. "What." Celestia puts a hoof on Luna muzzle. She helps Luna get back to sleep and leaves the room.


The pain...but it was so worth it. The fear was delicious. I try to stand up but fall back down. The room was filled with steam that came from the chains. These Celestia damn ancient enchanted chains. The chains grew hotter. Crap! Looks like Celestia has found Luna and is pissed. "HOW DARE YOU!" I hear on the other side of the door. They burst open and all the stream leaves the room. A very pissed Celestia enters the room. Her mane is on fire. Wow. "HOW DARE YOU PUT A NIGHTMARE LIKE THAT ON MY SISTER!" I didn't mind seeing her like this. Even with the pain I smile at her. She quickly see's what she is doing and clams down instantly. Her mane goes back to her normal state. Apart from a few burnt marks here and there. "It's one of your tricks isn't it?" My smile disappear as my current food supply of anger dies away. I nod. "Hm. Lucky you." She pouts. "I want to hate you but you feed off it. You owe me one!" I sigh but nod. "Can you please not hurt my little ponies."

"Well Celestia that depends because if I'm hungry and fancy fear then ehh." I let my tongue drop out of my mouth.

Celestia lets out a sigh. "I...I...I can't hate you." Celestia strokes my head.

"Don't treat me like a pet!" I snap at her.

A scroll suddenly appears and Celestia opens it to read in her magic. "In fact I could use you right now." I lean my head to the side to show my confusion. The chains finally start to cool down. Huh I forgot about those because I HAVE THE POWER! Heh. "Twilight has accidentally released a surge of negative energy." OH PLEASE SAY IT! "Can you get rid of it for me?" SAY IT! "You can it eat." YES! I jump up and hug Celestia. She giggles and hugs back. I let her go and wait for her to continue. "Now as I can't let you go. You have to eat it from here. Now I know your not close enough to make it bend to your will and since you didn't create it you can't you can't use it even when its far away." I nod at this. "So when I arrive I shall open a portal for you to feed through." I nod again. "Good." She pats me. I growl back. "Oh come on. Don't be like that." She turns and goes towards the door. "Don't make a sound when the portal opens. Oh and get rid of the lights to hide yourself." I nod. As soon as she leaves I dismiss the lights and wait in darkness.


"You learned you lesson?" Twilight nods. Celestia lets out a sigh. This is her world record of sighing in a day. "Don't worry my dear student." Celestia looks around her surroundings. The rest of the elements were helping the Royal guards keep the ponies who were infected together. Celestia lets Twilight go from her embrace. As one thing caught her eye. "Luna..." Luna removes her muzzle from an bucket of ice cream. She blushes and drops the bucket. Celestia walks a few meters from everyone and her horn glows. Everypony who wasn't infected watched in curiosity. Celestia opens a portal.

"Princess what did you do?" Celestia turns to see Twilight by her side.

Celestia puts a wing over her. "I can't tell you." Twilight pouts. "Maybe one day."

"But sister." Celestia notice Luna is next to her. "I sense great power on the other side. Celestia nods. All the ponies stare into portal. Darkness was all they could see.

Celestia nods at the portal to which confuses everypony. They all watch as all the infected ponies start have a dark fluid flowing from them and going towards the portal. It combines into one puddle and jumps into the portal. "Ah!" Everypony turns to see Rarity has fainted. They turn back to the portal. Celestia horn glows and the portal shuts.

"What was that sister?" Luna asks but Celestia just walks away. "Sister?" Celestia flies off.


"Ah that was wonderful." I just finish adsorbing the last of the magic.

"That good to hear." I notice Celestia was in the room. "So no problems?" I shake my head. "Good cause." She rubs the back of her neck. Interesting... "As I need a favour. Luna is no doubt trying to follow me. So I'm going to put a shield up to stop her entering this room but can you..."

I face palm. "You want me to send her home?" She nods "Well I don't really have the energy to do so. As these chains keep me weak."

"Ah my bad." Her horn glows and I can feel the chains get weaker but not enough for me to break out. Clever girl. I build up the extra energy I gained and close my eyes. I hear a gasp. I open my eyes to see Celestia is no longer there. Heh. I slowly feel the chains returning to normal. Aww...


"What the?"
Splash!
"Sister what happened?"


I was laughing my head off as I watched through the portal. I had sent Celestia and Luna to a pond in the Canterlot gardens. "Haha! Good one!" Oh I knew that voice.

"Don't be rude. Show your self Discord." I hear a few more laugh and speak of the devil Discord appears in front of me.

"Good to see you know who I am." A chair summon behind him and he sit down with a chocolate milkshake. "But who are you and why is Celestia keeping you here?"

"Ah of course. Who I am. No idea. What I'm I? A powerful thing from what Celestia tells me. My name. Don't have one. Why is she keeping me here? I'm too dangerous even when I'm not evil...nor good. However Discord." He throws away his milkshake after drinking the glass. "May we be friends?"

"And why should I do that?" He takes off his head and leaves it in his hands. "To friend or not to friend? That is the question."

"Nice one. As to your question it's because I know with you as a friend I will have some one to have fun with. Plus I'm soooo bored." Discord pops his head back on and thinks on the matter.

"Hm...What chaos do you do?"

"Many types. Lately I just cause a bit of chaos. I gave Luna a nightmare and cause to CMC to become Timberwolves tamers."

"That was you!" I nod. "Hm. Your interesting. I give you that. Sure." He grabs me by the claws and pulls me. However the chains pulled me back. "What! Why don't they break?"

"Ancient magic thing." I mumble. He nods.

"I get you out. Then we can cause chaos together!" He disappears. I see a note on one of the chains. I pick it up and proceed to read.
Dear friend
I will weaken the spell. This will cause Celestia to panic until she can't control the spell.
BANANA!
So she will have to move you to the Crystal Empire as the Crystal heart is the only other thing on this planet. That will handle the spell. You can try to jail break when being moved but if you fail then part two of my plain will be poured. Poured?
Enjoy the gift
From
Your super awesome, wonderful, powerful, handsome bestie Discord.

I eat the letter and notice the gift Discord left me. I open up. Well torn it apart. To see a...Plushie...a Discord plushie. O...k? This new friendship is going to be interesting.

Comments ( 6 )

Ahh... Freedom... The best thing that can happen... And those damn ponies just always take it away... *Giggle* Yes... I do believe that something needs to be done... I always believed that Equestria needed some adventure once in a while... A chaotic one... *Giggle*

Errors in both grammar and vocabulary. Also strange pacing + simplified characters are the story's flaws so far. However, I enjoyed it.

Bad grammar, worse pacing, cardboard characters.

Not even amusing as a shitfic. It's just not good.

This could definitely use some work. It needs a lot of editing.
Despite this, I still feel the need to have more. Cheers.

This looks very good.

Login or register to comment