• Published 23rd Dec 2014
  • 398 Views, 31 Comments

Law, Order, and Life. - Danthebronyman



LawWing is a smart, cunning, justice seeking pony who has almost everything a pony could want! But is sadly, deturbed by this.

  • ...
8
 31
 398

Dream's of Tradgedy

"Mommy, are you here?" asked the 7 year-old colt as he returned from school to his small two-story apartment.
All the lights were off except for the one in his mother's room. So, he took of his red backpack and walked into the room. His eyes narrowed as he saw the horror on the floor. It was his mother, she was cut everywhere, bleeding out slowly. Without even thinking, he ran to the phone and dialed 911 with his black hoof.

Eventually, the ambulance came and took them both to the Cloudsdale ER. But sadly, it was to late. His mother had died of blood loss. Leaving the sad LawWing in his mother's hospital room. About 10 minuets later, a Doctor ushered him to a mare in a black suit with a purple bowtie. She was a "Social Service Worker" as LawWing was told. She took him to a building that sad Orphanage. He knew what this word meant.

--------------------------------
RING RING RING RING
--------------------------------
"AHHH AHH AH!" screamed LawWing has he arose from His nightmare slumber.

He then sighed and threw his alarm clock out the window. Then, he put on his white suit and red tie. He then put his Flock 17 into his jacket pocket, and proceeded to work. Forgetting to eat breakfast, and pack his lunch.